2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-8 10:27:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — There is little doubt that wide receiver Kasen Williams has boosted himself more than anyone else so far during the Seattle Seahawks' camp.
Whether it's been his acrobatic receptions or his effort on special teams,MLB Jerseys From China, Williams has inserted himself into the competition for one of the coveted spots in Seattle's wide receiver rotation.
Yet, it still may not be enough to make the final 53-man roster,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, which speaks to the depth the Seahawks feel they have at wide receiver. This makes Friday's third preseason game against Kansas City exceptionally important for Williams.

What happened on the ensuing kickoff may have been even more important. Racing down the middle of the field, Williams made an open-field tackle on Minnesota returner Jerick McKinnon after just a 10-yard return. It's a given that if Williams makes the roster he will have to contribute Wholesale NFL Jerseys on special teams,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale.
It may come down to Williams and Tanner McEvoy for the final spot if Seattle keeps six wide receivers. The Seahawks like McEvoy's 6-foot-6 frame and his contributions on special teams,NFL Jerseys China, but what Williams has done so far may be too tough to ignore.
"He has been spectacular. It is just such an exciting thing to see because this is a kid that we know he has this ability, but he is doing it in the games, so it's obvious you got to keep going to him,NFL Jerseys Supply," coach Pete Carroll said. "We have to see how long it continues and how stable that part of our game can become."
Where Williams eventually falls in Seattle's wide receiver Cheap Football Jerseys China hierarchy may ultimately depend on health and specific attributes. Doug Baldwin and Tyler Lockett are roster locks. That also appears to be the case for former second-round pick Paul Richardson,Cheap Jerseys From China, should he be able to stay healthy. Seattle is unlikely to part with a third-round pick like rookie Amara Darboah and NFL Jerseys Online veteran Jermaine Kearse — as much as fans locally may find fault in his game — is a proven commodity and a favored target of quarterback Russell Wilson.
Williams was one of the top high school players in the country at Skyline High in Sammamish, Washington. He was a star at Washington, only to see his career derailed by a major foot injury. He found a home on Seattle's practice squad each of the past two years, but other little injuries limited his opportunities on the active roster. Williams has appeared in three regular-season games with one catch in his career.
"This is where I want to play. This is love and I've put in so much work here," Williams said. "But at the end of the day if it doesn't work out here I do believe there will be an opportunity Cheap Jerseys From China elsewhere."
"It was probably the most important (thing)," Williams said of the special teams play. "Because I know I've been here for two years and I know that in order to make this team it's going to be on special teams. You can make all the offensive plays in the world but if the special teams doesn't happen it's going to be hard to make the team."
Another big game could make for a quite difficult decision regarding Williams when the final cuts are made next week.
This offseason meant changes. Williams altered his diet, relying heavily on Jerseys From China shakes and juices containing numerous vegetables that Williams wouldn't otherwise eat. The dietary changes seem to be working. He's down around 10 pounds and feels his body is recovering quicker from practices and games.
"Where I am right now is farther than I was in high school and college," Williams said. "It's a new me. It's a better version."
It took one drive for Williams to stand out last week against Minnesota. He made a leaping, one-handed catch for 27 yards, and followed up with a 1-yard touchdown catch to cap off the drive.
Williams wants his career to be in Seattle. But he's also realistic and knows that if the Seahawks do release him late next week there may be opportunities elsewhere.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-28 15:32 , Processed in 0.091755 second(s), 26 queries .