帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-9 06:13:21 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
CARDINALS QBs: Drew Stanton, who appears to have a firm hold on the backup quarterback job despite the addition of Blaine Gabbert, had a strong first half in relief of Palmer.
"So that's a non-issue for me," Del Rio said.
Cook played the entire second half, going 10 of 21 for 81 yards.
While it was the preseason opener for Oakland, it was Arizona's second outing. The Cardinals starters did not play in the team's 20-18 loss to Dallas in the Hall of Fame Game.
Arizona wide receiver John Brown, slowed by a quadriceps issue, did not play.
Two of the Raiders' top defensive players, All-Pro defensive end Khalil Mack and linebacker Bruce Irvin,Cheap Jerseys China, joined Carr and Lynch as spectators.
"Obviously, we all support Marshawn because he's part of our team, but I think that is more of a personal thing,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping," Manuel said. "I can't really comment on it too much."
Quarterback E.J. Manuel said Cheap Football Jerseys China he didn't know Lynch hadn't stood for the anthem.
QUOTABLE: "That's where I'm from. That was very tough to see. Not to get all into politics, but just the division that we're seeing in our country is saddening and we've got to get it figured out," Manuel, who comes from Virginia Beach, Virginia, on the violent events in his home state on Saturday.
OFFENSE RESTS: The only members of Oakland's first-team offense to play were tackles Marshall Newhouse and Vadal Alexander.
Carson Palmer threw a 12-yard touchdown pass to Brittan Golden to cap his brief preseason debut, while Oakland quarterback Derek Carr watched the game from the sideline.
Palmer,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, at age 37 beginning his 15th NFL season, directed Arizona on a 12-play, 70-yard touchdown drive to start the game. Cheap Football Jerseys China It looked as if the Cardinals were headed for a short field goal, but the Raiders were called for covering the snapper Cheap Jerseys Online on the kick, giving Arizona a first down and setting up its opening TD.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — In his first game in an Oakland Raider uniform,Cheap Jerseys 2018, Marshawn Lynch  didn't play a down.
Yet he provided the most vivid image of the night, sitting for the national anthem before the Raiders' 20-10 preseason loss to the Arizona Cardinals on Saturday.
He would like to have played more than one series,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
The coach said that he told Lynch "just so you understand how I feel, I very strongly believe in standing for the national anthem but I'm going to respect you as a man. You do your thing."
"It was my decision," Del Rio said. "There were several guys that didn't play and that was one of them. We'll get ready for next week."
Lynch was gone from the locker room by the time reporters arrived.
Arizona dominated the game in the first half, building a 17-3 lead.
The ex-Seattle running back, who came out of retirement to sign with his hometown Raiders, sat on an orange cooler with his arms resting on his knees, while others around him stood.

Gabbert played most of the second half, completing 5 of 9 passes for 53 yards.
"I thought I was going to get the first quarter," Palmer said. "That's what (coach Bruce Arians) said last night at the team meeting. I missed a couple. I missed a long one to Jaron (Brown) and wanted to kind of redeem myself. I didn't get that chance. I've got to wait until next week."
Although he rarely talks to the media, Lynch has voiced support for quarterback Colin Kaepernick's decision to kneel during the anthem last season to protest what he saw as a pattern of police mistreatment of people of color.
Stanton, Palmer's backup for the past four seasons, completed 11 of 15 passes for 112 yards,NFL Jerseys Supply, including a 7-yard TD pass to tight end Troy Niklas.
NO CARR: Carr had been expected to Wholesale NFL Jerseys see his first action since breaking his right leg in a game last Christmas Eve, but Del Rio chose to have his starter sit out the opener.
Coach Jack Del Rio said he spoke to him about the issue after the game.
BACKUP BATTLE: Manuel got the start at quarterback for Oakland and had a strong showing in his battle with Connor Cook for the backup job. Manuel completed 10 of 12 passes for 107 yards.
"He said, 'This is something I've done for 11 years. It's not a form of anything other than me being myself,'" Del Rio said.
JUST WATCHING: Neither of Oakland's two top draft picks played. Cornerback Gareon Conley, the first-round pick, and the second rounder, safety Obi Melifonwu, are nursing injuries.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 09:26 , Processed in 0.084452 second(s), 28 queries .