2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-9 22:51:50 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Booker is no longer bogged down by either his balky knee or his adjustment from the college game to the pros.
"I love the offense already," he said. "They do a lot with the running backs."
Another year removed from his knee surgeries has allowed Booker to put in a full offseason: "I've just been working my butt off in the weight room and getting my body back into football shape to get ready to take hits."
C.J. Anderson missed the last half of last season with a torn meniscus in his right knee, and Devontae Booker is finally healthy after Cheap NFL Jerseys slogging through his rookie season while dealing with the after-effects of two knee operations,NFL Jerseys Outlet.
Ditto Anderson, who added cycling to his offseason regimen this season.
He said he logs 65 to 70 miles on weekends, and while he's not sure it's sped his recovery any, "I do think Cheap NFL Jerseys it's helping me tone up, be stronger, conditioned,China Jerseys, play more plays," Anderson said.
"Absolutely. That's what my job is with him," Studesville said. "I mean, I've got to push him past where he is. If he's the same as he was last year, we're not better. So, he's got to be better. I've got to push him. I will. The other guys have to push him. He's got to push those other guys."

While Charles is more of an unknown, the Broncos are expecting big bounce-backs from Anderson and Booker.
Booker, who played in a gap-blocking scheme at Utah, is a big fan of McCoy's system.
Not only does Booker figure to play better in the team's new gap blocking scheme that's replaced Gary Kubiak's old zone blocking scheme, but the Broncos are counting on Booker catching plenty of passes out of the backfield.
The Broncos were feeling good about their surging ground game last season Cheap NFL Jerseys when Anderson and Booker combined for 190 yards in a rout of Houston on Oct,NFL Jerseys Outlet. 24. Anderson showed up the next day with a sore right knee and needed season-ending surgery. He was the first of three running backs to land on IR.
NOTES: Other Broncos backs are also making comebacks: Fullback Andy Janovich is returning from an injury-filled rookie campaign marred by a broken hand and season-ending ankle surgery in December. Free agent Bernard Pierce is coming back from a torn hamstring that landed him on the Jets' IR list all last season. ... Former NFL Jerseys Cheap Broncos linebacker Tom Graham died Tuesday in Denver at age 67 after battling brain cancer. Graham was a standout at Oregon before playing for the Broncos (1972-74), Chiefs (1974), Chargers (1975-77) and Bills (1978).
"Last year it was a lot of thinking, me being out there nervous and just thinking about the whole offense, my whole head was spinning around," he said. "Now, even though we've got a new offense ... everything's starting to slow up and I'm able to play faster now."
Even though Booker faded down the stretch, he finished strong, totaling 109 yards against the Raiders in the season finale and finishing the season with a team-high 612 yards rushing with four touchdowns and another 265 yards and a TD on 31 receptions.
"I think what happened to Book is what happens to a lot of young players," running backs coach Eric Studesville said. "They really don't understand the toll of the NFL game over a season. Their bodies are just not ready for it, and they're young bodies. But his is a 21-year-old body that hasn't been through that and the pounding you take,wholesale soccer jerseys, especially at running back every week wore him down.
Both have been leading the Broncos backfield during OTAs while Charles waits for training camp to get on the field.
In Mike McCoy's system, the Broncos are expecting him to obliterate those marks in 2017.
"He's got phenomenal hands. Phenomenal hands," Studesville said. "But we've got to put him in a position where  he can utilize those,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and he's got to put himself in position where he can win and get those snaps."
Booker hit that rookie wall shortly afterward before showing some flashes in the season finale against Oakland.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Jamaal Charles isn't the only running back embarking on a comeback in Denver.
"He's got to continue to work. He's got a long way to go,Wholesale Jerseys China, and I'm going to help him get there."
"I just thought it was another way of training, take some pounding off my body. (Studesville) does it. The goal is to keep up with him and he can go," Anderson said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 19:57 , Processed in 0.066967 second(s), 26 queries .