積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-11 01:41:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
,Cheap Football Jerseys
HOUSTON (AP) — J,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.J. Watt is more than a little antsy.
Sure,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Wholesale China Jerseys those workouts were simply Jerseys NFL Wholesale conditioning and a chance to reconnect with teammates after the offseason. But after missing games for the first time in his six-year NFL career last season while recovering from back surgery, Watt relished the day.
After not playing football since Sept. 22, the Houston Texans star was more excited than anyone for the start of Cheap NFL Jerseys offseason workouts Monday.
"I need to make sure that I balance myself and not get overly crazy in the offseason and things like that," he said. "So I think it's been a really good time for me."
"It was a lot of fun to watch," Watt said. "He obviously played very well and I think our whole defense played very well, and those guys — it was a lot of fun to watch them play, see them grow throughout the year, see them overcome a lot of adversity."
"My body feels really good, so I'm really looking forward to this whole offseason process and OTAs and just getting back to just playing football," he said. "I think that's the biggest thing. I just want to play football. I can't wait to get back out there and play some ball."
"All I can do is give it everything I have every single day, whether it's practice, meetings,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, or film," he said. "I'm going to give it everything I have. I'm going to go out there, I'm going to have fun. I'm going to play the game the way I know how to play it, with energy, with enthusiasm, with excitement, rallying around teammates, having a lot of fun. Just enjoying football again."
Watt enjoyed watching Houston's defense thrive last year despite his absence. He raved about the work the unit did in finishing the season ranked first in yards allowed. A big factor in the group's success was the emergence of 2014 top overall pick Jadeveon Clowney.
Watt, who was NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 2014 and '15, missed training camp and Houston's four preseason games after surgery in July to repair a herniated disk. The defensive end started the team's first three regular-season games before reinjuring his back and undergoing season-ending surgery.
"You're away from the game for a year, like I've said many, many times before,China NFL Jerseys, it reaffirms how much you love it, how passionate you are about it, how badly you want to go out and play with your teammates and just enjoy the game," Watt said. "I can't wait."
Though no one questions that Watt has established himself as one of the top defensive players in the NFL, some wonder if he'll be the same force who piled up 76 sacks. Watt has Cheap NFL Jerseys heard those whispers following two back surgeries, but doesn't spend any time worrying about what outsiders think about him.
Watt is a workout freak and has acknowledged he sometimes would do too much in his preparation for the season at the expense of his health. Now he's learned that such tactics aren't healthy Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping.cheapchinanfljerseys.us/]Cheap NFL Jerseys[/url] and even though he wants to make sure he's ready when the season begins, he's learned to be smarter about his workouts.
He's healthy now, and although the season is still almost five months away, he's already envisioning being back on the field.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 12:50 , Processed in 0.074443 second(s), 26 queries .