9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-6 23:35:25 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Two teenagers and an adult are alleging that they were beaten senseless by police officers on a dam and barely escaped with their lives in Sophia, Thursday night.The victims Horace Paterlla,Cheap Jerseys From China, 17, of Lot 73 Block, ‘E’ Sophia; Kevin Leacock,Avalanche #9 Matt Duchene Black 2016 All Star Stitched NHL Jersey, also of Sophia; and Carlos Oliver,Pistons #0 Andre Drummond Navy Stitched NBA Jersey, 37, also of Lot 73 Block, ‘E’ Sophia are alleging that they barely escaped with their lives since the officer who appeared to be intoxicate threatened to kill them after brutalizing them on a dam in Sophia.The two teenaged victims Horace Paterlla (right) and Kevin Leacock of SophiaAccording to the trio, shortly after eight Thursday night, while they were walking to the shop to purchase some items they saw a bright beam of light approaching from the opposite direction. It turned out to be a police vehicle.They said that they were summoned when they passed the vehicle. One of the policemen was in plainclothes, the other was in brown and another in black.“They then ask we where we live and carried we to our gate. And then the police in the plainclothes turn and say you big man going in the lock-ups,Wholesale Jerseys,” Carlos Oliver said.According to one of the teenagers, Horace Paterlla,2014 Olympic Team USA #44 Brooks Orpik White Stitched NHL Jersey, after the police drop them off at their home they were suspicious of the police when they carried away Oliver and decided to check where the police were carrying him.Paterlla said that they eventually saw another police patrol and told them what had transpired and these new ranks sent them into a dam to tell the other policemen to let Oliver go free.When Horace Paterlla and Kevin Leacock did what they were told the police patrol drove off. While delivering the message to the other policemen,Nike Steelers #11 Markus Wheaton White Mens NFL Pro Line Fashion Game Jersey, they were met with a surprise of their lives.“The plainclothes policeman say that dem is policemen and he is an officer. Then I get one straight right to my jaw, another straight right and couple well upper cuts…The same thing he do Kevin. He tell we empty we pocket and then he tell me I got money. Then he start beating me again. He take away all of we money…He say he is an officer and a convict.“I gon shoot y’all but me serial number dey pon me nine’s,” they quoted him. “The man take away all we boots and tear open we slipper and all sort of things,Nike Rams #99 Aaron Donald Royal Blue Alternate Mens Stitched NFL Elite Jersey,” Paterlla said.Carlos Oliver said that the same officer then asked him much money he had in his wallet and he told him US$160 that he recently received. “He then take out everything from my wallet, then when he pull out my bank card he say oh alright me and you going to the bank! I said ‘No sir,Nike Eagles #91 Fletcher Cox Black Mens Stitched NFL Elite Pro Line Gold Collection Jersey, this bank card break in the middle and can’t work. He then keep slapping me in the face and push my head into a post.”Paterlla recounted that he was made to strip and he received another cuff to the face. “I see stars. He then put all three of we to lie face down and stomp we head into the mud.”Adding that the entire ordeal happened out of the sight of residents on a dam, Paterlla said the police then said that he would have executed them with his gun that he was carrying in his waist.The lad further disclosed that he challenged them to run in an attempt to shoot them. “By the time he say run I done gone,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and I jump over the trench and run to the East La Penitence Police station. Everybody gone by the time he said run.”He said the same policeman was seen in Sophia drunk and bragging to some residents that he beat up three men by himself. “I could identify the police rank anywhere.”The peeved mother of Horace Paterlla told this publication that the police took advantage on her son, since they could enquired if the  boys were indeed living at the spot they claimed by calling out for the occupant of the house to justify.  The mother then produced the men’s respective hospital report.The trio said that the matter was reported to the East La Penitence Station and the police told them to return.When the East La Penitence Station was contacted a police woman said that she had no idea of any such report of persons being beaten by a police officer.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 10:52 , Processed in 0.069861 second(s), 26 queries .