2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-13 16:38:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I'm a football player,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys," McCaffrey said. "I don't put a title on what I am. If you need me to go to wideout, I can go to wideout. If you need me to run between the tackles I can do that as well. There are such a variety of different things I can do and that is something I pride myself  on."
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Panthers coach Ron Rivera talked after the season about the need for Carolina's offense to evolve.
Rivera said one comment Taylor made to him stuck Cheap Stitched Jerseys with him throughout the draft process.
"He told me he has Luke Kuechly's DNA," Rivera said of the team's intense and hard-nosed two-time All-Pro middle linebacker. "He's all about football."
He feels like the Panthers now have the player to make that happen,Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched.
Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman called McCaffrey the best "tackle box runner" he's seen since Curtis Martin, referring to his ability to run between the offensive tackles.
McCaffrey refuses to pigeonhole himself into a particular position and said he'll play wherever the Panthers need him.
Lance Taylor, his position coach at Stanford, was hired by the Panthers earlier this offseason as Carolina's new wide receivers coach.
The Panthers were also last in the NFL in yards after the catch,Cheap Jerseys, an area the big play McCaffrey excelled at with Stanford.
He's expected to split time with nine-year veteran Jonathan Stewart, who signed a two-year contract extension earlier this offseason.
"He can make an impact very early for us," Rivera said.
"He's been around the NFL his whole life and he gets it," Rivera said. "And that is huge. His dad was a pro and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."
The Panthers selected versatile running back from Stanford with the No. 8 pick in the NFL draft, giving former league China Jerseys Cheap MVP Cam Newton some needed help on offense.
McCaffrey can serve as an outlet for Cheap Jerseys Online Newton on short slant routes and dump downs because of his abilities as a receiver,Cheap NFL Jerseys China. Gettleman said McCaffrey has "suction cups" for hands,NFL Jerseys Cheap. Only the Green Bay Packers had fewer catches out of the backfield than the Panthers last season.
In terms of the bigger picture, Rivera believes McCaffrey  will be a huge help to Newton, who struggled last season after an MVP season in 2015. Newton completed a career-low 52.9 percent of his passes last season as the Panthers failed to make the playoffs.

The Panthers are impressed with McCaffrey's football IQ, which he comes by naturally. He's the son of former Broncos wide receiver Ed McCaffrey, who was a Heisman Trophy finalist and won a Super Bowl ring in Denver.
The Panthers had inside information on McCaffrey.
"He will take a lot of pressure off Cam," Rivera said.
The Panthers don't share some critics' view that McCaffrey's size doesn't translate to him being an every down running back in the NFL. They believe the fact that McCaffrey averaged more than 30 touches per game over the last two seasons — more than any player in college football — is proof enough that he's durable,Discount NFL Jerseys.
Along with his ability to run the ball, the 5-foot-10, 202-pound McCaffrey has the ability to play slot receiver and will also return punts, Rivera said. McCaffrey set an NCAA record with 3,864 all-purpose yards in 2015, rushing for 2,019 yards along with 645 yards receiving and 1,070 on returns.
But McCaffrey won't have to carry the load in Carolina anyway — at least not right away.
Rivera said McCaffrey's position versatility will allow the Panthers to use him in "many different ways" and create mismatches for opposing defenses.
The Panthers have two selections in the second round (No. 40 and 64) and one in the third (No. 98) on Friday night and could address at defensive end with one of those picks.
"To be able to line up in the backfield with him, I'm hoping we can do some special things," McCaffrey said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-26 04:42 , Processed in 0.067600 second(s), 28 queries .