2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-14 02:18:30 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I feel like I have been doing a great job taking it play-by-play and trying to catch every pass that comes my way,China Jerseys," Hunt said. "Honestly, they use the running backs a lot out the back field. Probably the most balls thrown to me at a camp, so I am just enjoying it."
NOTES: The Chiefs take their first day off from training camp on Wednesday. They resume Thursday with six more practices before their preseason opener against San Francisco on Aug,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys. 11.
The Chiefs are counting on Hunt to help a ground game that was middle-of-the-pack last season.
The Chiefs will almost certainly use a committee approach again this season,Soccer Jerseys From China, but the question becomes just how coach Andy Reid will dish out opportunities to his stable of runners.
Without longtime stalwart Jamaal Charles because of ongoing knee trouble, the duo of Spencer Ware and Charcandrick West were counted on to carry the load. Wide receiver Tyreek Hill also contributed out of the backfield, his speed giving the Chiefs a game-breaking option, but none of them wrestled control of the starting job the way that Charles did for so many seasons.
That combination also has allowed Hunt to turn heads in the first week of training camp.
Perhaps those comparisons to Bieniemy are on point.

And that's the way Hunt runs. He is constantly moving in and Cheap Jerseys Online out, forward and backward,Cheap NFL Jerseys, with a unique combination of power, swivel and top-end speed that ultimately made him a third-round draft pick.
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. (AP) — Kareem Hunt has spent enough time getting an earful from Chiefs running backs coach Eric Bieniemy to know that any comparison to the fiery assistant should be taken as a compliment.
"Kareem is a smart kid. His football IQ is very high. He's done a good job of retaining a lot of information, and Jerseys From China trust me, we've been throwing the book at him," Bieniemy said. "He's done a heck of a job retaining information. On top of that, he's done a great job of working out there."
Turns out that's exactly how tight end Travis Kelce chose to describe the rookie from Toledo.
"I definitely Cheap Stitched Jerseys do. I definitely feel like I have great balance and am able to stay up on my feet," he said. "On contact some backs fall off, but I feel like I am better when the pads come on."
Pull out old game footage of his running backs coach in college and you'll see much the same thing.
Ware is the likely starter when the Chiefs open the season at New England, but Hunt could be the first off the bench. West and veteran C.J. Spiller are in competition for the No. 3 job, while undrafted rookie Devine Redding is also earning a look in training camp.
Hunt admitted it took a while to learn what Reid expects out of NFL Jerseys Cheap his players. But by now, he's been through a rookie minicamp, a summer's worth of voluntary workouts and a mandatory minicamp, not to mention the first handful of days of training camp on the campus of Missouri Western.
Hunt also thinks he'll begin to shine even more now that pads are coming on.
"I am a lot more comfortable because I know his expectations now and I know what he expects out of his running backs," Hunt said. "I know what to look forward to and what he wants out of us."
"But as far as all that stuff, once the ball is in his hands he looks good in shorts. We're all excited to see how he's doing."
"Man, he is coming along. He looks good back there," said Kelce, one of the elder statesmen of the Kansas City offense. "He is starting to feel more comfortable with the offense. He is starting to Jerseys NFL Wholesale play with that Eric Bieniemy style of play,NFL Jerseys From China, which is good to see him play hard every snap."
"Running back is a hard spot. Those guys are doing a lot,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping," Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith said. "The thing I'm really pumped about is I feel like (Hunt) has picked up the pass game and the protection and that's normally what's the hardest for young backs, protecting the pass game.
Bieniemy only had a marginal nine-year career as a player, bouncing through three organizations and starting just one game. So the comparison has more to do with personality than production — Bieniemy is constantly in motion, barking orders like a drill sergeant with little patience for failure.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 06:28 , Processed in 0.080397 second(s), 28 queries .