積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-14 02:31:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Soon, he could be doing it elsewhere.
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — Joe Haden's bounce-back season might not happen with the Browns.
Kirksey has grown close with Haden over the past three-plus seasons and would hate to see him go.
Agent Drew Rosenhaus declined to comment. The Browns did not make Haden available following practice.
"Joe is a tremendous player,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China," Kirksey said. "He's been to multiple Pro Bowls. He's a great person, a great friend and I'd love for him to be a teammate of mine. The other things are way above my head. I don't really know what to say about all about of that, but Joe's definitely been a great person and a great player for us. He's still out here making plays. I think this is one of his best camps this year. He's been hurt the past years, but he's definitely come out here and competed.
Before the workout, Haden, who has been with the team since 2010, laughed Cheap Football Jerseys China as he and linebacker Christian Kirksey danced during stretching. Haden then joined the pre-practice huddle and barked with his teammates before lining up at cornerback the way he always does.
Jackson credited Haden for playing well this summer before saying he was unaware of the trade reports.

Following Tuesday's practice, Jackson did not deny a CBSSports.com report that the Browns are "aggressively trying to trade" Haden.
The two-time Pro Bowl cornerback, who has been limited by injuries the past two years,Wholesale Jerseys, is reportedly being shopped and Cleveland coach Hue Jackson did nothing to clarify Haden's future.
Haden is to make $11.1 million this season,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and the Browns could be trying to unload his contract to add a NFL Jerseys Online wide receiver because the team lacks playmakers at that position.
If Haden gets dealt, Jason McCourty, who signed as a free agent in the offseason after eight years in Tennessee,China Jerseys Cheap, would likely move into a starting spot. Briean Boddy-Calhoun is currently listed as Haden's backup on the weekly depth chart.
"One thing about Joe, he's going to come out here every day, he's going to work hard, he's going to lead us and he's going to control what he can control," Kirksey said. "He's not the type of person that would talk too much about his business and things like that that's going on. He's coming out here being the best teammate he can possibly be."
A former first-round pick, Haden signed a five-year,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, $67.5 million extension in 2014. The deal, which included $45 million guaranteed, made sense at the time as the team locked up a team leader and one of its best players.
But Haden hasn't played close to his Pro Bowl-level the past two NFL Jerseys Cheap seasons and his drop in production has made him a target for some Cleveland fans.
"This is the time of year where everything starts happening," Jackson said when asked about the report. "Things start getting said. Obviously, I don't know that. But we'll deal with those things as we move forward."
As the Browns prepared for their final exhibition in Chicago on Thursday, Kirksey said he hasn't spoken to Haden about the trade rumors and doubts his teammate will bring them up.
"He's a leader on this defense and he's been a leader to these young guys. Joe has done everything great for us and I just hope he's still with us."
"He's had a great training camp,Cheap Jerseys," Jackson said. "He's played well in our games. So he's a huge piece of NFL Jerseys Cheap what we do on defense and we'll just keep moving from there."
"I trust Sashi and his group to make the right decisions that I think is best for our football team," Jackson said. "Do I want Joe Haden on our football team? Yes, but whatever our organization Wholesale China Jerseys thinks is best for our football team, that's what we'll do."
The 28-year-old, who underwent offseason groin surgery, has acknowledged being stung by the criticism and has vowed to come back strong this season. He's been starting alongside Jamar Taylor during the preseason.
It's possible the Browns could call and offer Haden to Indianapolis, which will be without Pro Bowl cornerback Vontae Davis. Colts coach Chuck Pagano said Davis suffered a "pretty significant" groin injury last week against Pittsburgh.
Jackson deferred other questions about Haden to Sashi Brown, the team's executive vice president of football operations.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 04:33 , Processed in 0.061509 second(s), 26 queries .