2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-14 22:06:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Siemian finished with two TD passes and a touchdown run in which Cheap Jerseys Online he juked Bosa to go with his interception and four sacks.
"Again, the pass protection was not where it has to be for us to be a good football team," Joseph said. "We were facing two elite edge rushers last night and most people Cheap Jerseys Online don't have two. But in our division, every team has two. We've got to improve there. There are no excuses there. We've got to play better on the edge as far as blocking speed rushers."
The Broncos watched their 24-7 lead whittled to 24-21 after Philip Rivers converted two takeaways at midfield into touchdowns. Denver was at the Chargers 13 before back-to-back sacks pushed the Broncos back to the 32, and Brandon McManus was wide right on a 50-yard field goal attempt with four minutes left.
PREPARING FOR ELLIOTT: Joseph said Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott's legal woes won't affect the Broncos' preparations this week.
Connor McGovern, who filled in at center in the China Jerseys Cheap offseason while Matt Paradis recovered from double hip surgery, replaced Leary at right guard.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — The Denver Broncos eluded a crushing collapse thanks to Shelby Harris. Trevor Siemian dodged injury — no thanks to his new tackle tandem.
Max Garcia and Allen Barbre rotated at left guard to counter the Chargers, who moved Bosa and Ingram inside on some downs.
"Our backs ran north-south and found some open space to run. That part was very impressive as far as the running game. The pass protection was not that good," Joseph said Tuesday. "Again, we were facing two elite rushers in (Melvin) Ingram and (Joey) Bosa. We knew it was going to be a chore, but we have to be better there.
"It does not. He is a part of their football team. As we watch tape from last week, he's out there. That is what we will prepare for. He's a Cowboy," Joseph said. "That is not our concern. He is on their football team and we're getting ready to play whoever they put out there."
Watson had a particularly tough night.
"We went into the game with a clear game plan to free Von up, but they wouldn't let us,holesale Soccer Jerseys," Joseph said. "They double-chipped both sides. They chipped both rushers. When that happens, in my opinion, the coverage has got to take over. In the past, there has been great pass rush here. But now we've got to kind of reverse it. We've got to play tighter coverage to get the rush home more often."
"It was too much pressure on Trevor,China Jerseys Cheap. There were too many whiffs as far as blocking those speed rushers. It's got to get better."
MILLER MUFFLED: Von Miller had four tackles and a quarterback hit but was held without a sack.
"Again, I think that is a weapon for us China Jerseys Cheap to have two guys that can play at the left guard," Joseph said. "Max is a big, physical guy who can move guys in the run game. Barbre is an excellent pass protector. Having both guys,Cheap Jerseys From China, in my opinion,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, is like having two backs. You can kind of push them in and out as the game proceeds."
Siemian was hit nine times, not what general manager John Elway envisioned when he reshaped his O-line this offseason by drafting left tackle Garett Bolles in the first round and signing free agent Menelik Watson along with guard Ronald Leary in free agency.
"I think Joey got me one other time, so we'll call it even," Siemian said. "We'll see him again, so I'm sure I don't want to see myself in that situation where it's me and him too often."
Only Harris's blocked field goal with a second left kept the Chargers from forcing overtime.
The Broncos' biggest offseason addition was Leary, who left the Dallas Cowboys for a four-year, $36 million deal in Denver. But he exited his first game with the Broncos with a concussion and his availability is unknown for this weekend's game against Dallas.

A restless few hours Wholesale Jerseys.us/]Cheap Football Jerseys China[/url] after watching Siemian get clobbered in Denver's 24-21 win over the Los Angeles Chargers,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, coach Vance Joseph called out his offensive linemen for their poor pass protection.
One of the reasons the AFC West is so tough is their pass rushing duos. The Raiders have Khalil Mack and Bruce Irvin and the Chiefs feature Dee Ford and Justin Houston.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 11:57 , Processed in 0.076836 second(s), 26 queries .