2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-15 02:39:10 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
His comparison, he noted, is Gale Sayers, who also had a mercurial career but was a first-ballot entry. That led to more campaigning by Davis.
Andersen doesn't expect a special teams player to get NFL Jerseys Cheap in yearly, instead targeting "every three to five years." Easley, selected by the seniors committee, is in more of a rush to see safeties inducted.
"With my election to the Hall of Fame and the level of skill today, it moves the conversation along," Andersen said. "I would argue that, besides the quarterback position,NFL Jerseys China, kickers affect the outcome of games more than anyone.
Beyond that quartet — Lynch has been a frequent finalist in the voting — Easley recognized another group that soon will be eligible.
So while enthusiastically embracing their entry into the hall, which will happen Saturday night along with Kurt Warner , Jerry Jones and Jason Taylor , Davis and Andersen and Easley represented.
Davis pushed for more Broncos in the hall. From the two Denver teams he helped win NFL titles in 1997 and '98, only John Elway and Shannon Sharpe also are in.
Terrell Davis wants more attention paid to Cheap Baseball Jerseys.us/]Cheap Stitched Jerseys[/url] the running game,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and stronger hall consideration for running backs — something similar to this year, when both he and LaDainian Tomlinson were selected.
Andersen joins Jan Stenerud as the enshrined kickers; Ray Guy is the only pure punter in the hall. Although Andersen is the NFL's scoring leader Cheap Football Jerseys China and kicked for 25 seasons, it took him eight years of eligibility before getting in.
"I prefer all of them," he added with a laugh, calling for a "megasafety class."
Then he chuckled.
Morten Andersen , just the second full-time kicker to make the hall, spoke out Friday for the guys who put the foot in football.
"I think now they are realizing in the NFL you've got to find other ways of getting the running game going."
"There are a lot of guys I feel should be looked at more seriously,NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic," he added, mentioning not only kickers such as Gary Anderson and the still-active Adam Vinatieri, but special teamer Steve Tasker and punter Sean Landetta. "It's a tight squeeze.
"It feels good to be on the other side, and now it's my obligation to enhance their chances. I hope it's not another 21 years where no one gets in."
Considering the role kickers play, especially in today's game, he believes that trend will change.
"But when you're on the other side, you say, 'Can't they open the floodgates and unplug the hole and let guys in?'"
"Now the precedent is reset," he said. "It should not be how long you played. What it should be based on is how well you played in the NFL."
Asked about the exclusivity of any hall of fame, Davis said: "That's what makes it special, everyone can't get in."
"The running game is not just go to minicamp and then training camp in shorts and T-shirts and think you will be successful," Davis said when the unusual presence of two running backs in the same hall class was mentioned. "You need the pads on, need lots of hitting and repetitions. It's like an orchestra.
Davis' election was delayed by questions about such a short career: Davis played seven NFL seasons, the last two wrecked by injuries. But the other five were spectacular.

CANTON, Ohio (AP) — For several members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame's class of 2017, it was a time to campaign while celebrating.
"We set the tone on defense," the former hard-hitting Seahawks star said. "We're going to get a lot of these guys in the hall. Between John Lynch, Atwater, Brian Dawkins, Darren Woodson — any of those four are fine, or all of them.
Kenny Jerseys NFL Wholesale Easley can't believe there are only eight pure safeties enshrined.
"Steve Atwater, Jason Elam, Cheap Football Jerseys China Rod Smith,NFL Jerseys China Online, (owner) Pat Bowlen," he said, reeling off the names. "Those are ones I played with and I certainly think they will all be in."
"We've got a lot of guys coming behind them, you know, Ed Reed, Troy Polamalu,Jerseys NFL Wholesale," Easley said. "We got some guys who (annually) will be genuine contenders."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 05:01 , Processed in 0.070184 second(s), 26 queries .