2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-15 02:43:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Joseph said he has no timetable to make up his mind, either.
"It can be the first week of camp; it can be the end of the preseason, I'm not sure," he said. "When I see a clear separation, I'll call it off."
"I think for all of us we're all learning now," Siemian said. "We're not a finished product as an offense, and probably as Cheap Jerseys Online a defense,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, too. So, it's a good time for us to learn. We're getting a bunch of team reps, which is a good thing for us. So, a lot of learning, a lot of young guys learning, too, so I'm looking forward to camp."
FULL DECK: Joseph said the Broncos don't plan on pursuing veteran wide receiver Eric Decker , who was released by the Jets on Monday.

So, all those spectacular deep throws from Lynch sprinkled in between the bad choices and awful chucks were all for naught. Same with all those safe, short passes from Siemian surrounded by all those throws batted down at the line.
Coach Vance Joseph said Cheap NFL Jerseys Tuesday that the evaluation won't truly start until training camp next month,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018.
"We've drafted two young guys that we're excited about," Joseph said of Carlos Henderson and Isaiah McKenzie. "It's a full room, guys. ... So, we can't add anyone right now. We're satisfied with what we've got in that room. It's a competitive room, it's a full room."
"I obviously believe in myself and believe in my abilities and what I can do," Lynch said. "So, I just really wanted to come out here for OTAs and these next two days of camp and just fine-tune everything and just feel good going into the break."
The quarterback competition has been one of the most hotly debated topics in Denver this offseason. Linebacker Brandon Marshall put it best when he said Lynch, the 2016 first-rounder,nfl jerseys china, had "the arm that you dream of,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China," and Siemian, the surprise successor to Peyton Manning last year, has "the mind that you dream of."
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — The biggest offseason position battle in the NFL — the Denver Broncos quarterback sweepstakes featuring Paxton Lynch and Trevor Siemian — has been nothing but a tease.
"This part? Probably zero to none, guys,jerseys cheap nfl, to be honest," Joseph said when asked how much the offseason program counts in the quarterback competition. "It's going to be won on the field. It's going to be won in the games in preseason. And that's the way evaluation starts,NFL Jerseys From China, in my opinion."
So is Lynch.
Let everyone else debate who is winning. Joseph and his staff are waiting.
NOTES: DT Kyle Peko left practice with a foot injury. ... Max Garcia moved back to left guard and Ronald Leary moved over to right guard. "Hopefully that's a better mesh for us," Joseph said. "We think Max is more comfortable playing left and Ronald, he doesn't care." ... First-round pick Garett Bolles alternated with Ty Sambrailo at left tackle every other series. Bolles had been working with the second team. ... The Broncos' O-line got into it with DE Derek Wolfe twice. "I'm not (surprised) at all. That's his personality," Joseph said. "But I'm excited to see our guys make a stand offensively."
Decker spent his first four NFL seasons in Jerseys NFL Wholesale Denver.
"They're both getting better. Again, it's hard to give a true evaluation right now with these guys because there's so much learning going  on. It's been positive plays by both guys. It's been big throws by both guys. It's been some terrible throws by both guys," Joseph said.
On the first day of the Broncos' mandatory minicamp Tuesday, both quarterbacks were mistake-prone one snap and magnificent the next.
Yet, it turns out all that chatter online and on the airwaves about who was ahead in this race was just click bait or a ratings magnet, because Joseph said the offseason program has simply been a time to learn the new offense being installed by Mike McCoy.
Siemian and Lynch said they have viewed the competition thus  far as merely a prelude, one in which they face the "No Fly Zone" secondary and pass-rusher extraordinaire Von Miller on a daily basis.
"Our mind-set has not changed. That's going to start more in the fall, so as we watch these guys, we're just coaching and trying to improve every day so when we get to the fall we'll have a true evaluation."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 03:23 , Processed in 0.069591 second(s), 26 queries .