2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-17 10:12:27 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Dupre, who entered LSU with star running back Leonard Fournette,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, found himself in an offense that kept the ball on the ground most of the time. Making matters worse, two of the three QBs with which Dupre played wound up benched and transferred.
"If you're productive at the college level, that's a plus, but it doesn't guarantee you're going to be productive at the NFL level. And we've seen many guys that are not productive at the college level become very productive in the NFL because they're utilized a little differently; the system fits a little better."
"Everything in scouting is how a guy transfers to the next level,Cheap Jerseys Online," says Chris Landry, a Louisiana-based scouting consultant who has advised NFL teams on prospects for around three decades.
"The guy has some run instincts. He's got size and speed, and that's what gives him a chance," Landry said. "In some cases, players were not developed or coached or utilized well in a (college) system."
For NFL teams,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the challenge is figuring out why such players haven't met expectations — and whether they might Jerseys NFL Wholesale still flourish as pros.
Landry figures the 5-foot-10, 214-pound Kamara could be the fourth running back drafted, perhaps in the second round.
The 6-foot-4 Dupre sees himself in the mold of Saints receiver Michael Thomas, who didn't put up huge  numbers at Ohio State and was a mid-second-round draft pick. Thomas wound up being NFL Jerseys Online the NFL's most productive rookie receiver in 2016, with 92 catches for 1,137 yards and nine TDs.
Rudolph finished his Florida State career with better numbers than Dupre, but the Seminoles also passed more. Both receivers are now projected as middle- to late-round picks.
Receivers Rickey Seals-Jones and Speedy Noil were regarded as recruiting triumphs for Texas A&M when they joined the Aggies.
"When you're going through it, you kind of want more carries," Kamara said. "But at the end,China Jerseys, I think it worked out in my favor."
And sometimes the offense doesn't play to their strengths.
Neither had even a 600-yard season and were outperformed by teammate Josh Reynolds, a junior college transfer who is now projected to be selected ahead of them in the draft, which starts Thursday night.
"He's more of a developmental candidate because he didn't have the major production (at Nike NFL Jerseys China.cheapchinanfljerseys.us/]Cheap Jerseys Online[/url] LSU) and they were obviously somewhat limited in the passing game," Savage said. "But he does have the potential."
Rudolph, of West Palm Beach, Florida, and Dupre, of suburban New Orleans, were widely seen by recruiting analysts as the two best receivers in the nation entering college in 2014. Neither have had a 1,000-yard or 10-touchdown season, but both still decided to leave school a year early.
Receivers Malachi Dupre of LSU and Travis Rudolph of Florida State are prime examples of pro prospects who left high school as five-star recruits and now enter the NFL draft trying to overcome perceptions that they never fulfilled their promise in college.
Kamara doesn't sound bitter about having been a backup, even suggesting that it might have "ended up being a good thing" in terms of helping him maintain better health.
Dupre noted that Thomas was in a run-heavy offense in college that featured Ezekiel Elliott. But when he lined up with New Orleans' Drew Brees, Thomas was "with a great quarterback and an offense Cheap Jerseys Online that passes the ball the majority of the time, and he was able to show his true talent."
"I felt like I was making some great blocks even when I wasn't getting the ball, really being an all-around receiver," Rudolph said. "Honestly, I just realized I have to suck it up because that is how the offense is. It wasn't my time to get the ball. I know when my time comes, I'm supposed to make the plays."
There are a variety of reasons why players don't live up to the hype in college. Sometimes injuries set them back. That was the case with players such as Alabama defensive back Eddie Jackson (reconstructive knee surgery in 2014, broken leg in 2016) and UCLA defensive tackle Eddie Vanderdoes (reconstructive knee surgery in 2015).

Kamara can argue that he made plays when his time came. Backing up Jalen Hurd most of last season, Kamara had 103 carries for 596 yards and nine TDs rushing to go with 40 catches for 392 yards and four TDs receiving.
NFL draft analyst Phil Savage,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys, who works with the Senior Bowl, ESPN and SiriusXM radio, called Dupre "a skilled athlete," adding, "He's tall enough. He's fast enough."
Sometimes they lose playing time to teammates who perform better in a particular scheme. Former Tennessee running back Alvin Kamara is one such example, having spent most of his Volunteers career as a backup after coming in as a five-star prospect who'd been lured away from Southeastern Conference rival Alabama.
Dupre said "the biggest question mark" on his resume "is the lack of production in the passing game as a whole, not just specifically me."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 03:28 , Processed in 0.065603 second(s), 26 queries .