2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-17 12:39:37 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Notes: Cornerback David Amerson was limited in practice and is still in the concussion protocol. Right guard Gabe Jackson (foot) was held out of practice and worked out in a pool along with Carr. In Jackson's absence,Cheap Stitched MLB Jerseys, Vadal Alexander worked at right guard with the first-team offense. First-round draft pick Gareon Conley (shin) and defensive end Mario Edwards Jr. (back) were both held out.
The only adjustments will likely come from Oakland's wide receivers.
Manuel could have a full complement of wide receivers to throw to this week. Michael Crabtree, who was held out of last week's game in Denver because of a chest injury, practiced and Del Rio is optimistic the veteran wideout will play against the Ravens.
ALAMEDA,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Calif. (AP) — Jack Del Rio believes the Raiders are better equipped to handle the loss of Derek Carr than they were late Cheap Jerseys From China in the 2016 season when the starting quarterback suffered a Cheap NFL Jerseys season-ending broken leg.
Oakland's offense isn't expected to change much either.
Manuel will make his first start of the season when the Raiders play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at the Coliseum.
Manuel and offensive coordinator Todd Downing worked together Cheap Jerseys.cheapchinanfljerseys.us/]Cheap Jerseys Online[/url] when both were in Buffalo during the 2014 season when Downing served as the Bills' quarterbacks coach. Manuel was also teammates with Raiders center Rodney Hudson in college at Florida State.
"All quarterbacks throw a little bit different," Cooper said. "I think EJ throws the ball a little bit harder. I'll have to adjust to that."
Del Rio expects things to be different with EJ Manuel running Oakland's offense while Carr recovers from a broken bone in his back.
"Last year in the playoff game we had a rookie making his first start,China Jerseys," Del Rio said Wednesday. "Obviously a lot better situation to have a guy who's taken snaps in the league, started games and will have time to prepare. It's a lot different scenario."

That experience, along with his past as a backup in Buffalo, has Manuel feeling confident heading into Sunday.
Back then, Oakland had minimal experience to lean on. Journeyman backup Matt McGloin started the regular-season finale but injured his left shoulder and was knocked out of the game. Rookie Connor Cook,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, a fourth-round draft pick who replaced McGloin and made his first career start the following week in the playoffs, didn't fare much better.
Other than getting the majority of reps in practice, Manuel hasn't altered his daily routine much. Everything has remained the same, from the time he arrives in the morning to eat breakfast with Carr until the time he hops in his car NFL Jerseys Online to head home for the night.
"I'm looking at this as an opportunity that's before me," Manuel said. "I'm not Cheap Jerseys Online necessarily looking at it as a second chance because I'm on the team. I want to go out here and help our team win."
"The only issue was the pick at the end," Manuel said. "I wish I would have took it down and ran or maybe checked it down or threw the ball outside a little more for (wide receiver Amari Cooper) to help him out."
The 16th-overall pick and the first quarterback drafted in 2013, Manuel had some positive moments after replacing Carr late in the third quarter last week against Denver. He completed his first eight passes,Cheap Jerseys From China, threw for 106 yards and directed a scoring drive before throwing an interception in the final two minutes after moving Oakland inside the Broncos' 40-yard line.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-6-25 13:20:32 | 只看該作者

China Jerseys Wholesale

Hunter has been charged with malicious wounding in his hometown for punching someone multiple times, although he's been released on bond.
Vick said several witnesses would be able to corroborate Hunter's version of events. Vick said the person who claims he was punched by Hunter is a convicted felon,Wholesale Jerseys From China, although police have not publicly identified him.
"We believe there are serious inconsistencies that have emerged in the person who brought the charges story,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, and we have also talked to a number of witnesses.
Hunter has been largely quiet on the topic. On Friday, he said he's focusing only on football during training camp and referred questions about his arrest to Vick. A preliminary hearing in the case is scheduled for Sept. 3, hours before the Titans are scheduled to host Minnesota in their final preseason game. Vick said that date would likely be pushed back.
So far, Hunter is the only person who has been charged in connection with the brawl.
Hunter has said he has not heard yet from the NFL about possible punishment,Cheap Jerseys From China.
Hunter played in 14 games as a rookie, catching 18 passes for 354 yards and four touchdowns. He played 12 games before a season-ending injury in 2014 and finished with 28 receptions for 498 yards and three TDs.
Vick also said Hunter and his friends were not the aggressors in the bar fight.
Prosecutors contend Hunter interrupted a conversation a man was having with someone else at the Sandbar Raw Bar in the oceanfront resort area of the city. After words were exchanged, Hunter punched the man in the face twice, according to prosecutors. After a melee ensued and the bar was cleared, prosecutors contend the man who Hunter originally punched was bent over and spitting out blood on the sidewalk, and Hunter "sucker punched" him again, before hopping into a waiting vehicle. Prosecutors said the man's jaw was broken and he had to be treated at a hospital.
"It's not consistent with Justin's past or his demeanor," he said.
NORFOLK,Stitched Jerseys, Va. (AP) — The attorney for Tennessee Titans wide receiver Justin Hunter said Monday that his client didn't sucker punch anybody outside a Virginia Beach bar following a massive brawl inside of it over the July Fourth weekend.

On Monday,Discount NFL Jerseys, Hunter attorney Toby Vick said the sucker punch never happened.
"He didn't sucker punch anybody. We're confident we'll be able to establish that,Cheap Authentic Jerseys," Vick said in a telephone interview from his Richmond office.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 13:23 , Processed in 0.084400 second(s), 28 queries .