論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-17 15:16:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The NFL's official policy
,China Jerseys
"When did I say zero tolerance?" he said,China Jersyes Cheap, adding: "I do not support domestic violence,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, if that's what you're asking. I do not condone it."
McAdoo described Brown as a "man of faith" who was trying to improve his behavior and the Giants organization was supporting him in this. But when asked to explain how the Giants provided this or monitored his off-field behavior,Cheap Jerseys, McAdoo said he couldn't detail any specific acts of support.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-6-24 11:08:35 | 只看該作者

Cheap NFL Jerseys China

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — Dan Quinn brought a hands-on coaching style to his first Atlanta Falcons' training camp on Friday.
"This is not a rebuild in any way,Cheap Jerseys," he said. "Everything we're doing is about right now."

Quinn, the former Seattle defensive coordinator, has a major challenge in bringing improvement to an Atlanta defense which allowed the most total yards and yards passing in 2014. He said his focus is not long-term.
"I've never seen a head coach actually getting involved with the players," Beasley said. "It's great to have him here as my coach in my corner."
"If we look at him and see he can do it,Cheap NFL Jerseys, all the years he's been coaching, and he's twice my age, why not us?" Freeman said. "We can go out there and do it. It's mind over matter."
"I think as a rusher,jerseys nfl wholesale, that's one of the areas I can help the defensive line and the linebackers with," Quinn said. "When we do those hand drills, it's for hand speed and how linemen play."
Whether sprinting from one side of the field to the other or standing in the middle of a play,Discount NFL Jerseys, deflecting pass-rushers with blocking pads on his hands, Quinn was extremely active on the opening day of training camp.
Quinn said coaches "feed off the players, too, and the energy they bring each day for one another. It's really contagious."
"We're off to a great start," Quinn said. "We've got a long way to go but for the first day, to get to where we need to, I was pleased. ... I like the mindset."
"I think I did pretty good for my first day," Beasley said.
Beasley, the first-round pick from Clemson, said "The heat kind of got to me" after he had cramping early in the practice. He was back on the field after stretching with a trainer.
Running back Devonta Freeman said players can't go half-speed, even in the heat, when Quinn, 44,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, is running full-speed.
It's different to see the head coach in the middle of live action,Cheap Baseball Jerseys, using his pads — similar to those used to train boxers — to deflect pass-rushers.
NOTES: Quinn said RT Ryan Schraeder sat out after having a "slight strain." ... LT Jake Matthews appeared to be fully recovered from his offseason foot surgery. Matthews' health is especially important with backup Lamar Holmes (foot) opening camp on the physically unable to perform list. ... CB Phillip Adams intercepted a pass from backup QB T.J. Yates for the defense's only forced turnover. ... WR Leonard Hankerson drew applause from fans with a long catch over the middle. On the next snap, QB Matt Ryan just missed WR Julio Jones on a deep sideline route. Later, Jones took a slight break when trainers put more tape on his left foot.
It was most obvious when his hands were in blocking pads.
Quinn said the hand drills are designed to teach pass-rushers to quickly fend off blocks with their hands.
The high-energy style captured the attention of his players, including rookie outside linebacker Vic Beasley Jr., who said seeing his new coach so involved "says a lot."
The practice lasted less than 2 hours.
It's one thing to run from one portion of practice to another, encouraging hustle from players. Many coaches try to set that example.
"I think they're kind of used to it by now and know I'm going to be really hands-on in the areas I can help and support the players the best," he said.
Quinn said his active involvement should be no surprise for players who have seen his style in the offseason.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 13:57 , Processed in 0.075700 second(s), 28 queries .