2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-18 04:31:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We can't change anything that's happened up to this point,NBA Jerseys China," Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan said. "We have to really focus on what we can do to be better moving forward. We've got to find a way to get it done."
TAMPA,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Fla. (AP) — All the Atlanta Falcons can do is look ahead after another stinging defeat.
Atlanta (6-6) has lost five straight and six of seven overall,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
Jameis Winston threw a 6-yard touchdown pass to Mike Evans with 1:39 remaining,Cheap China Jerseys, giving the surging Tampa Bay Buccaneers a 23-19 victory over the Falcons on Sunday.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-6-25 00:53:37 | 只看該作者

Stitched Jerseys

METAIRIE, La. (AP) — Coming off his first Pro Bowl, defensive end Cameron Jordan feels even better about his upcoming fourth season with the New Orleans Saints.
"I've been studying fast for the past five years," Jordan said, then joked: "It might be hard for me to retain knowledge now. My long-term (memory) might be messed up."
"He's unlocked a lot of potential, and yet there's probably still a good bit in there," Saints offensive tackle Zach Strief said. "He learned I think who he is, and so now that he doesn't have to think about what he's doing, the better he will become."
But it's not laughing matter that Jordan's happiness with the long-awaited continuity trumps his concern about the loss of veteran teammates. In a sign of how fast NFL rosters evolve, New Orleans has no defensive player left from its 2009 Super Bowl-winning season after releasing Smith, cornerback Jabari Greer and safety Roman Harper, and letting free agent safety Malcolm Jenkins leave for Philadelphia.
For the first time since his junior year at California, he is working with a returning defensive coordinator — Rob Ryan.
"We'll definitely miss a couple of guys a lot, but we'll keep moving and pushing forward," Jordan said. "Everybody started on the same page last year and a lot of guys are returning from that defense. We have a lot of talent to make even a farther advance than we did last year."
Finally familiar with one system,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, Johnson's career arc figures to rise some more.
"It hasn't happened to me in half a decade, so I'm really excited about it," Jordan said. "I get to retain some knowledge this year. It's crazy. I'm going to become more knowledgeable about every play instead of some plays that you sort of skip over because you don't have time for it."
If Jordan's head was spinning as he adapted to Ryan's hybrid 3-4 scheme last year, he didn't show it. HIs 12 ½ sacks were the second most for any Saints player since Sean Payton became coach in 2006,Cheap NFL Jerseys, trailing only Will Smith's 13 in 2009. Jordan added four deflections, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries, building on his 2012 performance of eight sacks.
"It hasn't happened to me in half a decade, so I'm really excited about it," Jordan said. "I get to retain some knowledge this year. It's crazy. I'm going to become more knowledgeable about every play instead of some plays that you sort of skip over because you don't have time for it."

Listed at 6-feet-4,China Jerseys Cheap, 287 pounds, Jordan plans to keep the same playing weight this season. Same weight. Same coordinator. Continuity is the buzzword around him this summer.
If Jordan's head was spinning as he adapted to Ryan's hybrid 3-4 scheme last year,  he didn't show it. HIs 12 ½ sacks were the second most for any Saints player since Sean Payton became coach in 2006.
NOTES: In light of Brazil national soccer coach Luiz Felipe Scolari banning his players from having "acrobatic sex" during the World Cup, Payton was asked at the end of minicamp if he had a pregame policy on the subject. "I'm for whatever we've been doing,Jerseys NFL China," he said. "How's that?"... With the three-day minicamp over, the Saints will conduct three organized team activities next week as the offseason schedule continues.
His progression is impressive considering the revolving door at defensive coordinator. California replaced Bob Gregory with Clancy Pendergast before his senior year. After the Saints took him with the 24th pick of the 2011 draft, he went through Gregg Williams,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, Steve Spagnuolo and Ryan in quick succession.
Only three defenders have a longer tenure with the Saints than Jordan - outside linebacker Junior Galette, cornerback Patrick Robinson and linebacker Ramon Humber,Jerseys NFL Cheap, all of whom arrived in 2010.
"What I appreciate about him is the consistency of the level that he played at (last year)," defensive line coach Bill Johnson said. "We knew what we were going to get when we put him on the field. The scheme that Rob brought in has really matched his talents."
He believes he'll "become more knowledgeable about every play instead of some plays that you sort of skip over because you don't have time for it."
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 06:41 , Processed in 0.103333 second(s), 28 queries .