2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-18 04:33:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Really good defense last year; No. 1 against the pass, No. 1 in scoring," Stafford said. "Really a good test for us as well. Obviously, our defense will have their hands full with the quarterback like Tom (Brady) and that offensive group and some of the weapons that they've added."
"I had Jerseys NFL Wholesale no expectations going into it," Stafford said Monday. "So, I'm doing myself and our team a disservice if that's what I'm worried about. I truly am letting the guys upstairs here, and my agent, hash it all out. And,MLB Jerseys From China, I'm just trying to be as good a football player as I can be and help our team."
Stafford is trying to do his part to change that,NFL Jerseys China, working with a QB guru for the first time during the offseason. Stafford hasn't said whom he trained with or what he worked on, but seemed to follow the path of Tom Brady, Drew Brees and others to connect with Tom House and 3DQB in California.
"I think Cheap Jerseys From China I got the fastballs down," Stafford said. "Pretty good at those. Made a living doing those for a long time."
ALLEN PARK,NFL Jerseys From China, Mich. (AP) — Matthew Stafford stands to be wealthier than he already is, possibly very soon.
Stafford, entering the last season of his $53 million, three-year contract, might start the ninth season of his career with a deal richer than the $125 million, five-year extension the Oakland Raiders gave quarterback Derek Carr Cheap Football Jerseys China two months ago.
"When you look at the tape, 'Hey, there's a big play to be had there if you could just throw it over this guy and throw it around this guy," he said. "I just studied all that kind of stuff."
"He's really been dropping some passes in the bucket, some that either we catch or no one catches," Tate said. "When you can be a quarterback and make those types of plays, that's special. Every day, every year Matt's getting better and always will."

His agent, Tom Condon,Jerseys From China, and the Detroit Lions are negotiating terms of a contract that may make the quarterback the NFL's highest-paid player.
Results will not matter until Week 1 at home against Arizona, but Stafford is looking forward to the opportunity to play the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots on Friday night in Ford Field. It will be the third preseason game for both teams and that's traditionally the exhibition that most closely resembles a game that counts.
While Stafford has been secretive about the details, focusing on his touch throws appears to be one of his goals after reviewing last season's passes.
Stafford insisted he hasn't decided if he'll allow talks to continue into the season, adding he doesn't know when or if the call will be made to stop negotiations.
It looks as if it might've worked. In limited chances to play in preseason games against the New York Jets and Indianapolis Colts, safety Glover Quin noticed Stafford connecting on some crisp, crossing routes to teammates. In exhibition games and practices, receiver Golden Tate has seen the results of Stafford's offseason efforts.
He and his teammates, though, have failed to do enough to lead the Lions to a postseason victory for the first time since the 1991 season.
Despite the retirement of star receiver Calvin Johnson and a lackluster running game last season, Stafford was Cheap Stitched Jerseys having one of his best years until a finger injury and stiffer competition stunted his and the team's success.
Drafted No. 1 overall by Detroit in 2009,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, Stafford helped the Lions reach the playoffs last season for the third time in six seasons. He throws with a lot of zip and power,Jerseys From China, squeezing passes into tight windows and sending spirals deep down the field with one of the NFL Jerseys Online strongest arms in the league.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 19:09 , Processed in 0.077626 second(s), 28 queries .