帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-6-18 13:37:46 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
NOTES
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — Patience is a virtue that Isaiah Crowell is familiar with, having gone undrafted out of Alabama State three years ago.
Freeman made headlines earlier in the week by signing a five-year, $41.3 million contract to stay with the Falcons, including $22 million in guaranteed money.
Crowell has yet to accomplish either feat, nor has he helped Cleveland finish with a winning record. He plans on changing both this fall.
"Each year, I've had to prove myself how good of a player I am, but I'm used to it,cheap nfl jerseys," said Crowell, who has never missed a game Cheap Jerseys Online as a professional.
QB Brock Osweiler, who started Cleveland's preseason opener Thursday against New Orleans, worked with the first-team offense. Cody Kessler played with the backups,CHeap NFL Jerseys China, while rookie DeShone Kizer took the third reps, but was on the field with many starters. "It's too early to name a quarterback," coach Hue Jackson said testily. "The only difference today NFL Jerseys Cheap is we're back in training camp mode." ,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys. DE Nate Orchard spent his first two NFL seasons at LB before being moved by new defensive coordinator Gregg Jerseys From China Williams,NFL Jerseys Outlet.
The soft-spoken Georgia native added that he believes he ranks among the league's elite running backs. Crowell mentioned himself, Atlanta's Devonta Freeman, Pittsburgh's Le'Veon Bell, and Arizona's David Johnson as the cream of the crop.
"Yeah, you do go and think about it," Crowell said. "I feel like he changed the (pay scale) for all the running backs that are out here right now that deserve to get paid. I feel like it's a great deal for him."
Many positions — including starting quarterback — remain in flux for Cleveland, but there is no uncertainty in the backfield.
"I feel like God controls everything, so I'm just trying to be patient," Crowell said Saturday at training camp. "I know my time is coming. I am just being patient, going to stay working and keep working hard, and trying to be the best I can be."
"Crow is a guy who isn't scared to run through the smoke and just hit the hole hard," Cleveland center J.C. Tretter said. "If you give him a little crevice of space, he's going to take advantage of it. Offensive linemen love blocking for a guy like that."
"I feel like it's a constant battle, but it's not a big deal. I know what type of player I am, what caliber of player I am."
"Hands down, he's the best human being I've ever been around and the most interesting man," Orchard said. "Everyone gravitates toward him. It's just like having another pops around, but in a different way."
Whether Crowell hits the market as an unrestricted free agent or chooses the Browns, he is NFL Jerseys Online in line for a significant pay raise. He earned $1.54 million over his first three NFL seasons — and repaid the franchise by scoring 20 touchdowns and gaining 2,265 yards on the ground.
The powerful running back is relying on it again as he enters his final season under contract with the Browns.
Crowell is entrenched atop the depth chart after rushing for a career-high 952 yards and seven touchdowns last season. The 5-foot-11, 225-pounder also made a personal-best 40 receptions and gained 1,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,271 yards from scrimmage during the Browns' franchise-worst 1-15 campaign.
Crowell signed a one-year, $2.75 million tender on Feb. 28,China Jerseys Wholesale, believing it would expedite negotiations on a long-term pact. When they didn't materialize, the 24 year old hired noted agent Drew Rosenhaus to conduct future talks.
Freeman, Bell and Johnson all rushed for more than 1,000 yards in 2016, and each has been named to a Pro Bowl.
"I put myself up there at the top with them because I feel like I can get out there and get the job done in any way," Crowell Jerseys NFL Wholesale said. "All I can do is just work hard and really try to help my team get some wins."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:57 , Processed in 0.803947 second(s), 23 queries .