10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-7 08:30:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Cops still to turn up three hours later After a lull, bandits on the East Coast of Demerara resumed their activities, attacking a Coldingen family in a ruthless ten-minute ordeal last night.But while the incident occurred around 19:00 hours, the police at the Vigilance Police Station took more than three hours before they went to the scene despite several calls by the victims and even this newspaper.According to reports, four bandits stormed the home of Nazim Abdool and his family in the Coldingen New Scheme and made off with cash, jewellery and other valuables after inflicting a severe beating on their victims.Relating his ordeal, Abdool, popularly known as ‘Fish Man’, said that he was upstairs frying fish, while his wife and brother-in- law were downstairs tending to their small grocery when the bandits struck.He said he heard a noise at his front door and went to investigate. He saw a man who looked familiar to him and he assumed that the man was someone who was working on a nearby property.“I thought was a joke and he pulling a fast one on me,Nike Steelers #11 Markus Wheaton White Mens NFL Pro Line Fashion Game Jersey, but then I see the man with a gun. He say, ’you laughing’,Wholesale Golden State Warriors Jerseys, and he start to kick me. He keep stamping me and say, ‘I come fuh do me wuk, don’t move because I gon deal with you seriously’,” Abdool recalled.He said that three other bandits who were holding his wife and brother in law at knife-point entered and began demanding cash and jewellery.They dealt Abdool’s wife several lashes with their cutlasses causing her to fall unconscious for a while.“Dey start fuh beat me brother-in-law, demanding, ‘whey de cash and money. This is not all, you gat business’,” the businessman told this newspaper.He said that he begged for his life as well as those of his family,Wholesale Jerseys China, telling the bandits, ‘take everything,Wholesale New York Yankees Jerseys, just don’t do we nothing’.The bandits then asked for the businessman’s children who they later relieved of the pieces of jewellery they were wearing.The bandits then huddled the family together to ensure that their escape was unhindered before leaving the house.“This look like a young set. The one who de standing over me de shaking bad like he nervous, while another one look hot, he pelting lash serious,” Abdool related.He told this newspaper that he called the police at Cove and John and Vigilance and up to around 22:00 hours they had not reached his home.“I don’t know this is wha. They tek so long fuh come. All they keep saying is dat a patrol lef fuh come,” he said.**************************************Gunmen in car rob overseas-based GuyaneseThree gunmen in a car escaped with foreign currency and jewellery on Saturday night after holding up two UK-based Guyanese and two young women on the East Bank Demerara Public Road near Garden of Eden.Police said that Carl Ramroop, 29,Wholesale USA Soccer Jerseys, Suresh Deonanand,Wholesale Real Madrid Jerseys, 38,Cheap Jerseys From China, both of London, UK, Rosanna Padmore, 20, and a 13-year-old female student of Republic Park, EBD, were attacked when their vehicle slowed down near a section of the roadway that is undergoing repairs.They were relieved of jewellery, a wrist watch, personal documents, US $800 and 750 Pounds Sterling.The release said that when the vehicle slowed down, another car overtook the victims and blocked their path.Three armed men exited and relieved the victims of their valuables.During the robbery, Carl Ramroop and Suresh Deonanand resisted their attackers, one of whom discharged a round, which grazed Carl Ramroop on the left side of his head. Suresh Deonanand was assaulted about his body.The robbers then escaped in their waiting car, while the victims were treated at the Diamond Diagnostic Centre.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 08:51 , Processed in 0.078172 second(s), 28 queries .