積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-18 15:46:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
UP NEXT
"Obviously I thought I didn't go, but I was mostly mad at myself," Arenado said. "I can see why he threw me out. I said some words Cheap Football Jerseys China I probably shouldn't have said towards him so I can see why I got thrown out."
"It's been awesome," Raines said of the Hall of Fame experience. "It's very humbling. Not only to have Cheap Jerseys Online the opportunity to become a Hall of Famer, but to get an opportunity to be in a situation that you'll remember forever. That's a part of history that I think every player would want to have."
Arenado was ejected in the seventh inning by first base umpire Pat Hoberg after Hoberg called Arenado out on a checked swing appeal and Arenado threw his bat in disgust.
Marlins: LHP Wei-Yin Chen has not pitched in a game since May 1 due to arm fatigue, but threw a live batting practice session on Saturday. "He's been good," Mattingly said. "He hasn't had problems, no setbacks,Wholesale Jerseys, so he's just progressing."
MIAMI (AP) Cheap Jerseys Online — Giancarlo Stanton is enjoying his power surge.
"He has been coming out," Dolphins coach Adam Gase said. "I know he's friends with a lot of the guys on the team. He comes out quite a bit in the spring and we'll see him every once and a while in training camp when he gets a chance to pop out. It's always fun to talk with him."
Miami starter Justin Nicolino (1-1) pitched 5 1/3 innings, allowing two runs, one earned, in his first appearance since June 28. NFL Jerseys Online Brad Ziegler struck out Gerardo Parra with runners on first and second to end the game for his fourth save in six opportunities.
Stanton has hit 20 home runs in his last 32 games. The last player to accomplish the feat in the same season was the Los Angeles Dodgers' Shawn Green in 2002, according to STATS LLC.
Rockies: RHP German Marquez (9-4, 3.88 ERA) will take the mound in Sunday's series finale. Marquez is 4-0 with a 2.95 ERA over his last six starts, averaging 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
Stanton went 3 for 4 with two runs scored and is hitting .382 (13 for 34) with eight home runs and 15 RBIs in his last nine games,Jerseys NFL China.
Rockies center fielder Charlie Blackmon went 4 for 5 with two runs scored and two stolen bases,Cheap NFL Jerseys. It was the 15th time this season Blackmon has had at least three hits and his third four-hit game.
Marlins: RHP Vance Worley (2-2,China Jerseys Free Shipping, 4.82) will make his fourth consecutive start since rejoining the rotation. Worley is 2-0 with a 2.12 ERA over that span.
RAINES THROWS FIRST PITCH
"It's been fun,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, fun time every night, downloading info on the pitchers, making sure I'm on time," Stanton said. "The daily preparation has been fun."
Stanton hit his 41st homer and drove in three runs in the Miami Marlins' 4-3 victory over the Colorado Rockies on Saturday night.
"Fuego," Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. "Seems like every day you count on him hitting one."
Rockies manager Bud Black was ill before the game and bench coach Mike Redmond, who was the Marlins manager for parts of three seasons from 2013-15, handled the managerial duties.
GORDON VISITS DOLPHINS
"Every time he comes to bat it's a game changer," Nicolino said. "He picked me up right there, kind of Wholesale NFL Jerseys takes a lot off my shoulders."
"He's playing up there with the best of them right now," Hoffman said. "You'd almost rather just walk him there and take your medicine or just stay away from him and hope he gets himself out."
"We've been really good throughout the year at two-out hits and big hits, and right now they're not coming," Redmond said.
The Rockies have dropped four of five.
He needs one home run to tie Gary Sheffield for the Marlins' single-season mark set in 1996.
TRAINER'S ROOM
The Marlins responded with Stanton's three-run blast in the bottom half to take a 4-1 lead. The home run landed near a bartender who handed the ball to a young Rockies fan.
Jeff Hoffman (6-4) allowed four runs and seven hits in five innings. Hoffman gave up Stanton's three-run homer in the fourth.
Newly inducted Hall of Famer Tim Raines threw out the ceremonial first pitch. Raines played his final MLB season for the Marlins in 2002 and there are a number of his former Montreal Expos teammates currently involved with the Marlins organization including Andre Dawson, Tony Perez, and Tim Wallach.
"Obviously it's a pretty special streak. Twenty homers in 32 games is unbelievable," said Rockies All-Star third baseman Nolan Arenado. "I've never heard anything like that. He's got 20 homers in 32 games. I've got 26 homers in four-and-a-half months."
Blackmon singled,Jerseys From China, stole second, advanced to third on an error, and scored on a sacrifice fly by DJ LeMahieu to cut the deficit to 4-2.
Marlins second baseman Dee Gordon visited Miami Dolphins practice earlier in the day.
Both teams scored a run in the first inning. The Rockies loaded the bases in the fourth, but Hoffman grounded into a fielder's choice to end the threat.
Carlos Gonzalez's groundout in the eighth pulled the Rockies within 4-3.
"You never can expect it that if he throws his pitches it's going to get demolished," Stanton said. "I can't explain it. As long as I get extension and get lift on the ball it's going to go. Sometimes they're hard grounders. Sometimes it's fly balls. It's one of those grooves."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 15:56 , Processed in 0.067766 second(s), 28 queries .