積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-19 01:22:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
,China Jerseys
"It just goes back to having confidence in my teammates,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys," Osweiler said. "Believing in what you see and just rip it. Cut it loose and don't have any hesitation. I trust that my teammates,Wholesale Jerseys Online, the skill guys,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, they're going to be where they're supposed to be . and they're going to make me look good in the end."
Houston (10-7) and its top-ranked defense,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, led by Clowney and Whitney Mercilus,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, bounced back after an embarrassing 30-0 wild-card loss to Kansas City last season to advance to face either the Chiefs or New England in the divisional round next weekend. Clowney was roundly criticized in his first two injury-plagued seasons before starring this year to help make up for the loss of J.J. Watt.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-6-24 07:48:03 | 只看該作者

wholesale nfl jerseys

Coordinator Hue Jackson wasn't happy.
"You definitely feel it," receiver Marvin Jones said. "When you keep pushing it and make that second-nature, it gets easy. We're at the point now where we just have to keep pushing."
CINCINNATI (AP) — Andy Dalton kept the offense in the huddle for more than a few seconds.
Notes: The Bengals re-signed TE Alex Smith, who was a free agent. Smith joined the Bengals as a free agent from Cleveland last season and caught 13 passes for 47 yards. A wrist injury forced him to miss the playoff loss to San Diego. ... Coach Marvin Lewis said that if training camp opened this week,NFL Jerseys From China, CB Leon Hall would be lined up as a starter. Hall is ahead of schedule in recovering from his second torn Achilles' tendon in the past three years. He didn't participate in full-team drills on Tuesday. ... Lewis was much more guarded about DT Geno Atkins, who is coming back from a torn ACL suffered on Oct. 31. It's unclear whether he'll be ready to start the season.
The Bengals lost both coordinators from a team that made the playoffs for the third season in a row,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, only to lose the opening game for the third straight time. Cincinnati hasn't won a playoff game since the 1990 season, tied for the sixth-longest streak of futility in NFL history.
It's essentially the same offense run at a different speed,NFL Jerseys China.
"C'mon guys, get 'em in and out!" Jackson yelled from the sideline, his arms crossed in a show of disapproval. "Let's go!"
"It is the same offense that we were running, but there's a lot of tweaks in there, a lot of tweaks with how Hue likes to do things," Dalton said.
"It's an adjustment," offensive lineman Andrew Whitworth said. "You start getting it where guys are playing harder and faster, and then you have to be able to do it over a long period of time, all of the time. All those things tie in.
It takes more energy and concentration to go at that pace.
They started getting accustomed to it during voluntary offseason workouts. The entire offense was together on Tuesday for the first day of the mandatory minicamp,Cheap Jerseys 2018, getting a better feel for how the new approach translates into running plays.
"As this game gets faster and sped up, guys are going to have to prepare the right way. To play that style, you have to prepare yourself."
The huddles go quicker. The receivers run to their spots before the ball is snapped. The quarterbacks get rid of the ball quickly.
Mainly, he wants to see things done faster. Jackson has given Dalton a lot of responsibility for making sure the offense is lined up correctly and gets the plays off smoothly.
And there's that constant attention to the play clock,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale.
The offense ranked 10th in the league last season — 18th in running, eighth in passing. Dalton had one of the best seasons by a Bengals quarterback, throwing for a club-record 4,293 yards and 33 touchdowns. He had another bad game in the playoffs, a theme to his first three seasons.
"So it's making sure guys are lined up how you want them to be, how we're doing our motions, guys are going full-speed," Dalton said. "They want to do everything quick. We want to do everything quick, too. We want to get back and be ready to go."
The up-tempo approach was on display Tuesday during the first workout of minicamp. Jackson, who took over as offensive coordinator when Jay Gruden was hired as Washington's head coach, wants to see the Bengals develop a more consistent running game. He's added a few new touches,China NFL Jerseys, such as more shifting before plays.
There's only fast and faster.
The offense returns virtually intact, with Dalton negotiating a long-term extension heading into the final season of his contract. Dalton doesn't have to learn a new offense under Jackson, who was an assistant in Cincinnati each of the past two seasons.
The Bengals' offense has a few new features this season under Jackson, and the most noticeable involves speed. Cincinnati no longer has a low gear when it comes to getting lined up and snapping the ball.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
板凳
發表於 2018-6-24 18:06:19 | 只看該作者

Cheap Jerseys From China

Watson is completely focused on securing that job and has shied away from most interviews this offseason.
"I can't imagine when it's game day," he said. "It's going to be mental. There are a lot of Raiders fans out there too. There are a couple of Miami fans but there will be a lot of Raider fans too. It's going to be a great atmosphere. I can't imagine what it will be like on game day running out there with that flag."
He said he saw plenty of people back home in Raiders gear and gets lots of encouragement from friends who want to see him succeed in the NFL.
The Raiders saw enough potential to draft Watson 42nd overall and still believe he can reach that level.
"Ever since after the season was over and that last game I had a mission in mind, which was to get my body back to where it needs to be,China Soccer Jerseys," Watson said. "It's just the beginning. I guess it's part of the reason why I really haven't talked with the media because it's really been about action and not about talking anymore. ... Coming up nobody knew who I was and back then it was all about action. Just trying to get back to that."

He also got to watch how veterans prepare and got a better understanding of the game, which was needed since he didn't even start playing football until 2011.
Watson is especially excited for this season because the Raiders will be playing a game in his home country of England on Sept. 28. Watson, who grew up in Manchester,Cheap Jerseys 2018, went to London this offseason to promote the game against Miami and could sense the excitement back home for the Raiders' first game ever in England.
Watson said 2013 wasn't a complete loss. He learned the importance of taking care of his body and placed extra emphasis this offseason on conditioning, nutrition and hydration.
Watson is a former basketball player and boxer who played one year of junior college football at Saddleback Community College before transferring to Florida State. He started 12 games for the Seminoles in 2012 and earned second-team All-ACC honors,Cheap NBA Jerseys China.
Watson did well on the second day of padded practice Monday, more than holding his own against veterans like Justin Tuck and LaMarr Woodley during pass rushing drills.
Watson arrived at his first training camp with the Oakland Raiders with an injured calf that forced him to miss much of the preseason. A knee injury just before the beginning of the regular season cost Watson a shot at a starting job.
That wasn't exactly what the Raiders were counting on from a second-round pick, and it certainly wasn't what the raw Watson needed considering he only played two seasons of football before entering the NFL.
NAPA,jerseys cheap nfl, Calif. (AP) — Menelik Watson's rookie season proved to be mostly a waste.
"You don't see men of his size with the kind of feet that he has,China NFL Jerseys," offensive coordinator Greg Olson said. "We've seen growth from him. We'll know more when we get into live situations, but we've got high expectations and he has high expectations as well."
The Raiders have enough confidence in Watson that they moved free-agent addition Austin Howard from right tackle to guard — a position he has never played before in the NFL.
NOTES: WR Rod Streater (concussion), WR Juron Criner (hamstring) and S Shelton Johnson (hamstring) all missed practice. ... WR Greg Little left practice early with a hamstring injury. ... The Raiders signed S Jeremy Deering to fill an open spot on the roster. Deering is an undrafted rookie out of Rutgers and spent time with New England in May.
He is penciled in as the starting right tackle on a revamped offensive line that has only one starter back at his position from last season in center Stefen Wisniewski.
By the time Watson was finally healthy he got only limited playing time,China NFL Jerseys, mostly as a sixth offensive lineman. He couldn't overcome all the missed time.
"It was frustrating last year. I'd wish that on nobody, especially as a new guy coming in," Watson said. "I love this game. It was a lot to have it taken away last year. This is a new year. Last year is behind me. That's where it's going to stay."
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 06:41 , Processed in 0.079029 second(s), 27 queries .