[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-6-19 01:39:44 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Micah Hyde left in the offseason to sign with Buffalo, but coaches like what second-year player Kentrell Brice has done  in camp. Brice and fellow safety Marwin Evans were the only rookie free agents to play in all 16 Packers regular-season games and three postseason contests Cheap Football Jerseys China last year.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Josh Jones is listed as a safety on the Green Bay  Packers roster,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, though he eventually he might be better known as a jack-of-all-trades player.
NOTES: McCarthy said before practice Tuesday that the Packers haven't determined yet how much playing time to give QB Aaron Rodgers in the preseason. The two-time NFL MVP is entering his 13th season and 10th as the Jerseys From China starter. ... Backup QB Brett Hundley appears likely to get the start against Philadelphia. McCarthy said coaches will determine playing time at a meeting Wednesday. ... CB House (hamstring) was considered day to day, though McCarthy said he had "no long-term concern" about the injury.
"I come to work, a blue-collar type of dude," Jones said. "I want it the hard way,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and that's what I do,Cheap China Jerseys, I just play football."
Safety was a problem area for the Packers not long ago. Clinton-Dix has become a core player after being drafted by the Packers in the first round in 2014,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, filling what was then a critical need.
"Everyone in the room is capable of doing the same thing, doing each other's job," said Burnett, entering his NFL eighth season.
Burnett is an important piece in the Packers' evolution into becoming more flexible. Once primarily a 3-4 defense, the Packers have gone with five defensive backs more often on early downs to better match up with offenses. It's called a "nitro" package when Burnett is in the box playing more of a linebacker role.
There might be limits, though, to how much playing time he will get as a rookie. Strong safety Morgan Burnett and free safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, who made his first Pro Bowl last year, are the unquestioned starters.
Jones is listed at the backup to Burnett on the depth chart going into the preseason opener  Thursday against Philadelphia. Cornerback Davon House has described Burnett as a "thumper," and the rookie out of North Carolina State has a stoic demeanor that backs up his early reputation as a hitter.
"I mean it definitely fits my skill set. I can do a lot of things for a defense," said Jones, who had 229 tackles and eight interceptions over three seasons at North Carolina State. "I don't put a limit on what I can do as a football player."
Hyde's value came in lining up at various positions. Sometimes, when Burnett was used more like an inside linebacker in early-down situations, Hyde would play a more traditional safety role. Hyde could cover the slot receiver. He could line up wide when the cornerback position was decimated by injuries.

There are safeties in numbers in Green Bay, giving coach Mike McCarthy the kind of depth Jerseys  NFL Wholesale and flexibility needed to keep up with pass-oriented or spread offenses.
It's a versatile role that Brice or Jones could be slated to fill. Jones might also be used at times like the 6-foot-1, 209-pound Burnett, as a defender closer to the line more adept at covering receivers than a traditional inside linebacker.
The hard-hitting rookie drafted in the third round has left a strong impression so far in training camp, showing the potential to contribute quickly at an already strong position.
"So the ability of those guys to play the nickel,Cheap Jerseys Online, the dime, the sub linebacker and free safety,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet, strong safety, that speaks volumes. Morgan does that," McCarthy said. "That body type, that position, the importance of the safety position I think is critical to the way you need to play defense in today's NFL."
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-6-28 04:17:24 | 顯示全部樓層

Chandler Jones Jersey

Aboushi started 10 games at left guard last season after starter Brian Winters was injured,Boston Celtics Jerseys. He was a fifth-round draft pick out of Virginia in 2013 and was expected to back up new starter James Carpenter,Andrew Franks Dolphins Jersey.
The Jets didn't need to make a corresponding move Tuesday because Aboushi didn't count on the 53-man roster during his suspension,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey.
Aboushi was pulled over on Jan. 10 by police,Billy Price Jersey, who found a small amount of marijuana in his car during a traffic stop in Morris Plains,Chandler Jones Jersey, New Jersey. He was suspended a game without pay by the NFL last month despite being given a conditional discharge on the marijuana citation.
FLORHAM PARK,Andre Branch Dolphins Jersey, N.J. (AP) — The New York Jets have waived guard Oday Aboushi a day after his one-game suspension for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy ended.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:47 , Processed in 0.077136 second(s), 22 queries .