2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-19 18:21:45 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I think we have a whole new character around this team," defensive lineman Michael Brockers said. "We don't care about having the youngest (roster). We don't care about having the youngest coach. We just care about winning games. ... When you've got all three sides of the ball going and we're flying around, it gives you that confidence, and you can feel it growing."
Los Angeles still left a 37-point victory with plenty of areas for improvement. The Rams committed seven penalties, and McVay lamented the ineffectiveness of their running game, which got just 40 yards from Todd Gurley while averaging fewer than 2 yards per carry.
NOTES: The Rams accented their upbeat mood by signing defensive lineman Ethan Westbrooks Cheap NFL Jerseys and punter Johnny Hekker to contract extensions. Westbrooks, who got a one-year extension through 2018, has been valuable during the prolonged holdout of All-Pro lineman Aaron Donald, while Hekker is among the NFL's best at his position, with a contract now running through 2022. ... Starting CB Kayvon Webster is day to day after injuring his shoulder in the opener, McVay said. The Rams don't know whether he'll have to miss a game.
The 31-year-old coach knows exactly where he plans to store the ball: in the family room of his new home,Cheap Jerseys From China.
Jared Goff's offense compiled 373 yards, which is more than the Rams managed in 15 of their 16 games last season while fielding the worst offense in the NFL for the second straight year. The Rams also hadn't scored that many points since November 2014.

The defense even did it without its best player: All-Pro lineman Aaron Donald stayed Wholesale NFL Jerseys.us/]China Jerseys Cheap[/url] away from the Coliseum after ending his holdout Saturday. Donald didn't want to be a distraction to his teammates,Cheap Jerseys China, but he's right back in the mix this week during practice and film study for this weekend's visit from Washington.
Just don't call it the trophy room. McVay knows the Rams haven't earned any of those yet.
"We know it's not a perfect game," McVay said. "But there's a lot of things that the players did a great job with."
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) — Rams owner Stan Kroenke presented the game ball to Sean McVay during the postgame celebration of Los Angeles' season-opening blowout win over Cheap Football Jerseys China Indianapolis.
The Rams' defense under new coordinator Wade Phillips not only allowed just nine points, but it scored 16 on a safety and two interception returns for touchdowns,Cheap NHL Jerseys, becoming the first team in NFL history to do all three of those things in a season opener. The defense also didn't allow the Colts to convert on any of their 10 third downs or one fourth down.
"I don't think you ever envision those types of games, but I think you felt like your Cheap Jerseys Online team was focused and ready to go," McVay said. "I think they had a good feel even in the pregame (and) in the week of preparation, but in this league,NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic, you just never know. It's a credit to the players."
But for at least one week in September, the Rams are in first place in the NFC West. For a franchise that hasn't had a winning season since McVay was a high school senior, that's something to celebrate modestly.
McVay knows it's wise for the Rams to stay humble, since a long season still looms ahead for a franchise that hasn't made the playoffs since 2004 and isn't widely expected to end that drought this fall.
"My grandpa (former 49ers executive John McVay) always jokes, because he's got all these accolades and things he's accomplished,NFL Jerseys Cheap, but he's one of the more humble guys you'll ever meet, he  says he's got an 'I Love Me' room," McVay said Monday. "We'll see if I can get enough stuff to (fill a room) like my grandpa did."
Still, the Rams' 46-9 victory over the short-handed Colts was a surprise, and it energized a franchise in competition with the Chargers for Los Angeles' hearts and eyeballs.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-6-26 13:24:50 | 只看該作者

Cheap NFL Jerseys China

"It's one of the dreams they sell us when they try to get Americans over here," Holmes said. "I don't think it's sunk in yet and I understand it's a really big thing,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but I'm just proud to be a cog in the machine that's going to help this sport grow internationally."
Holmes played against Dellavedova in college.
The 203-centimeter (6-foot-8) Holmes has been with the Melbourne-based club since late 2013, and has had to rapidly learn the sport from scratch. He has been playing with the Saints' feeder team in the Victoria state league, and the club has now judged him ready to perform at the top level.
"I had no clue what it was," he said. "I think I'd seen it in Funny People and on ESPN2. But I hadn't realized what it was at the time.
Several Australians have been making an impact in U.S. sports recently: ex-rugby league star Jarryd Hayne has started his time at the San Francisco 49ers in impressive style, while the Cleveland Cavaliers' Matthew Dellavedova made plenty of headlines for his scrappy performances during the NBA Finals.
Other American former college basketball players have been selected from the annual combines: ex-Oklahoma State player Mason Cox is on the roster of the Collingwood club, and Eric Wallace at North Melbourne, but Holmes is the first to be selected for an appearance in the big league.
Holmes, of Chicago, was invited to try out at the annual AFL draft combine in the U.S. as one of several former college athletes — mostly basketball players — given the opportunity to try their luck in Aussie rules.
"He might remember. I led the team in scoring and rebounding in that game," Holmes said.
He is not the first American to do so. U.S. -born Sanford Wheeler played with Sydney in the 1990s,Wholesale Jerseys China, but had moved to Australia as a small child, whereas Holmes is the first U.S.-raised player who has undergone the tough transition of adapting to the sport as an adult.
MELBOURNE,Wholesale Jerseys, Australia (AP) — Jason Holmes will make a bit of American sporting history this weekend,wholesale nfl jerseys, when he becomes the first U.S. born-and-raised player to compete at the top level of Australian rules football.
He took some convincing,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping.
The former Morehead State basketball player, and brother of Oakland Raiders wide receiver Andre Holmes,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, has been included in the squad for the St. Kilda team to play against Geelong on Sunday in the Australian Football League.
More emails arrived, he was convinced to give it a try, and the professional contract came soon after.
"I literally got the call on April 1, so I thought it was a joke."
Once a sport that sourced all its players domestically, Australian rules is trying to cultivate more players internationally, and is using the lure of ever-increasing salaries. Many Irish players, drawn from the relatively similar sport of Gaelic football, have thrived in Australia, while former Canada international rugby player Mike Pyke has become a premiership-winning player for Sydney.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 16:16 , Processed in 0.078151 second(s), 28 queries .