9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-19 18:39:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Last week, when de European Union decide to step up and help Guyana wid de sea defence, Ash Knee seh that Guyana got to protect all de assets that deh pun de coast.He mek it a point to tell de Europeans that except fuh mining and forestry everything else deh pun de coast and dem boys agree. Dem tell de EU people that most of de people live pun de coast, which is true.  Wha he fail fuh tell de people is that all de crooks live directly off de seawall suh if de seawall break away is dem gun suffer de most. That’s de reason why dem want de EU fuh fix de seawall. Dem want to protect dem thiefing assets.All de Bees, from de biggest Bee to Rob de Earth and Irfaat live when de sea could drown dem once de wall break. In fact,Cheap Nike Air Max 1, de biggest Rat of all move suh close to de sea that he feeling de spray every time he open he window.Since he move deh he buy a boat because he think that he gun sail away when de problem come.Dem boys got a suggestion fuh de EU people. Don’t waste money pun old house. Everybody know wha does happen when you touch one wood. You does eventually build over two house instead of fixing one.Here is de advice, if you really want protect de nation build a new wall to protect de majority of de people and left de old wall fuh bruck way and fuff dem up. Some of dem gun run past dem house like how two lil boy mek de pastor run pass he own church.De two boys thief a big bag of oranges from a neighbor and  decide to go to a quiet place to share it,Nike Air Max 95, equally. One of them suggest the nearby cemetery.As dem jump over the big gate fuh go into de cemetery, two orange fall out of the bag but dem boys didn’t bother to pick dem up.A few minutes later, a drunkard name Ah Kneel going home after a bout at Sleep In, pass near the cemetery gate and heard a voice saying: “one for me, one for you, one for me, one for you”He immediately sober up  and run as fast as he could to One Edghill church nearby.“Bishop,Buy Air Max 1, Bishop, come with me quick. Come and sees God and Satan sharing bodies at the cemetery”. Dem run back to the cemetery gate and the voices continued: “one for me,Nike Air Max Tn Shoes For Men Sale, one for you, one for me,Cheap Air Force 1, one for you’Suddenly,Air Max 90 Black And White Womens, the voice stop counting and said: “what about the two at the gate?” If you see run. Bishop One Edghill run past the church gate and Ah Kneel run past State House, shouting: “Oh Gawd, we ain’t dead yet.”Talk half and wuss than that gun happen to all of dem who live langside de seawall.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-6-24 21:40:47 | 只看該作者

Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys

Teams rarely have their quarterbacks practice sliding. After Smith's headfirst approach in the opener, Jets coach Rex Ryan said maybe Derek Jeter could teach Smith to slide. Panthers coach Ron Rivera joked last month he might need someone from the Triple-A baseball Charlotte Knights to teach his quarterback how to slide. Rivera wants Newton to slide but doesn't want to take away who his quarterback is as a player.

Whisenhunt said the Steelers tried getting Kordell Stewart to practice sliding.
"I was headfirst most of the time," Locker said.
Being healthy enough to take the next snap is a crucial part of the job for an NFL quarterback. Yet even with all the mobile quarterbacks now in the league, the simple act of sliding feet first to be protected by rule from defenders seems to be a lost art.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — When his quarterback takes off running, Tennessee Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt only worries if he picked up the first down and what play to call next. Kansas City coach Andy Reid wants the quarterback on the ground as soon as possible. Seahawks coach Pete Carroll doesn't want Russell Wilson hit but sees his quarterback running away from defenders when not in the pocket.
Peyton Manning, the five-time NFL MVP with the surgically-repaired neck,Cheap NFL Jerseys, took off in a preseason game with San Francisco. Facing second-and-8 at the San Francisco 9, Manning made an ill-advised run and got a yard before being smothered by linebacker Aldon Smith. Both Manning and Denver coaches were evasive about whether that was a designed draw for someone who had zero yards rushing in 2013.
Anytime a quarterback runs, defenders can land a lick that won't draw a flag as long as he goes headfirst. The biggest challenge for defenders is looking to see if the quarterback is sliding or diving. Going headfirst means hit away, as long as they avoid the quarterback's head.
Tennessee's Jake Locker missed the final seven games of 2013 hurting his right foot on an option play where he dove forward for more yards. The Los Angeles Angels drafted Locker twice as a center fielder. So how did he slide on a baseball field,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping?
"He can't help himself (and) he ran a couple of times. He did the best he could with it," Rivera said of Newton.
"He was awful, and it just wasn't worth the time," Whisenhunt said. "Then he ended up doing OK in the games. I think it's more about understanding where you are on the field and what's around you. But at some point,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and I think I've said this, it's fourth-and-1,Cheap Jerseys, it's a goal-line play, you got to play football."
"You want to remind that quarterback to stay in the pocket,Cheap NBA Jerseys," Titans safety Bernard Pollard said.
How the quarterback finishes off the run — sliding feet first or diving forward with the head — is only an issue when he gets hurt.
Cam Newton, who has the most yards (2,032) and touchdowns (28) running the past three years of any quarterback, missed the Carolina Panthers' season opener after cracking his ribs going headfirst at the end of a run in a preseason game. Playing with a flak jacket Sunday, he took off twice. Geno Smith of the New York Jets went headfirst in the opener a couple times and slid once against the Packers in Week 2.
Wilson, who played in the Rockies' system as a second baseman, took part in the Texas Rangers' spring-training camp a few weeks after winning the Super Bowl earlier this year. Colin Kaepernick of San Francisco threw two no-hitters in high school before choosing football. He went headfirst with several Bears approaching Sunday night, a play wiped out by a hold. Bears quarterback Jay Cutler finished off a 25-yard run sliding with his left leg out front.
Kaepernick said last week that finishing off a run is pretty instinctual,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale.
Reid would rather his quarterbacks slide feet first, but he also recalled having a pretty good one who went headfirst. That would be Michael Vick in Philadelphia, who missed three games in 2010 after getting hurt leading with his head but returned for a career year. He still slides headfirst.
"It's just like telling your children to be smart when they drive their car," Whisenhunt said. "It's an important part of it, but once they're out there on the field, it's in their hands."
"I mean I've been running the football since I was 8 years old, so I'm not too worried about it at this point," Kaepernick said.
"It's a tendency breaker," Manning said. "You try to catch them off guard. It's probably not really high on their alert game plan sheet, 'Watch for the quarterback run.' I thought I was going to score, but I got 1 yard. Kind of humbling."
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
板凳
發表於 2018-6-30 03:58:47 | 只看該作者

Blank Arsenal Jersey UK

The billionaire owner offered no estimate about how much the public-private project would cost, or a timetable for it to begin, but Khan has a history of getting what he wants.
Public officials have tried to develop the Shipyards since 1992. That's when Jacksonville Shipyards Inc.,Calvin Ridley Jersey, a ship repair business, closed and put 200 employees out of work.
"We see this as a franchise-stabilizing opportunity," Khan said after sharing his vision at his annual state-of-the-franchise address Tuesday.
Jacksonville is just 9-39 the last three years, but there's a belief the team could make a huge jump in 2015. The Jaguars are about $60 million under the salary cap and plan to spend much of it in free agency.
The Jaguars ranked 30th in the NFL in local revenue in 2013 — a key factor for the league's most stable and profitable franchises — but that figure jumped 23.5 percent last season. A lot of it had to do with the team's direction under Khan, general manager Dave Caldwell and coach Gus Bradley.
"If nothing else to take away from this, the strategy to make EverBank Field a great place is a really good recipe to have a stable NFL franchise in Jacksonville for a long time to come," Lamping said.
Khan unveiled renderings of the revitalized Shipyards, which sit on a barren, city-owned, 48-acre stretch of land that runs along the St. Johns River near the stadium. The proposed venture includes skyscrapers, a marina, a hotel, an amphitheater,Blank Arsenal Jersey UK, a park, a walking bridge and a two-story practice facility complete with a covered field.
In the two-plus decades since, countless public officials and real estate developers tried to turn the dilapidated property into a showcase for downtown Jacksonville. All of them failed.
"There are a lot of things that need to happen to stabilize the franchise," team president Mark Lamping said. "Playing better would be the most important thing we can do right now and hopefully that will come. Stabilizing the franchise by making the sure the market is strong is one of our real objectives. We believe that in some respects how downtown Jacksonville goes, so goes the region.
If he gets what he wants, the road would become a lavish welcome mat for the city and the small-market franchise.
The Jaguars also unveiled a proposal to renovate club seats in 2016. The revamp would reduce capacity by 2,744 seats while providing glass walls between the club section and the modernized stadium. The proposal still needs approval. The Jaguars and the city are competing for state funding to help pay for those renovations.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Jaguars owner Shad Khan describes it as Jacksonville's "boulevard of broken dreams."
The state of Florida's Joint Legislative Budget Commission is scheduled to meet this week to determine how much Jacksonville and the three other cities vying for tax dollars — Orlando, Miami and Daytona Beach — will receive. The amount available is $7 million.
"An iconic structure, an iconic development, can change a community," said Khan, who used the Sydney Opera House, the London Eye and the Eiffel Tower as examples. "This has to be thought out, how it connects the city, the past, the future and how it impacts the Jaguars.  But most importantly how it affects Jacksonville."
"The more people that live downtown, the more people that work downtown, the more people that visit downtown, the more people we can try and sell tickets to. The key to this franchise is doing everything we can to find new revenue streams, but to ensure,Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys, more than anything else, that we sell tickets and we sell them at a good price."
In the three years since buying the franchise, Khan has spent $31 million of his own money to upgrade the locker room,Brian Gionta Jersey, the weight room,Boston Celtics Jerseys, the training room and helped fund the installation of two wading pools and the world's largest scoreboards.
Khan hopes to turn Jacksonville's troubled Shipyards into an extravagant, riverfront business and entertainment district that would be a "game-changer."
Khan first noticed the property when he bought the team in 2011 — and he quickly realized its potential.
The Shipyards would be a considerably more expensive and expansive undertaking,Andrew Franks Dolphins Jersey, probably topping $1 billion and taking years to complete.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 08:13 , Processed in 0.090517 second(s), 27 queries .