2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-20 11:35:38 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Mularkey said Jackson's versatility brings "added value" and could tempt the Titans to use him on offense occasionally. The Titans also expect to utilize Jackson as a return man.
Davis said he now feels fine,Discount NFL Jerseys.
"I feel like that's just a matter of will and how bad you want it," Davis said. "One of my favorite quotes is from Walter Payton, and that's 'Never die easy.' I try to live that out wholeheartedly. I kind Cheap NFL Jerseys of take that attitude as I take the field and do whatever I can to get a little extra yard because every inch matters."
Davis' pre-draft process created other concerns. He didn't participate in the Senior Bowl due to a shoulder injury and didn't run the 40-yard dash at the combine or at Western Michigan's pro day event because of an ankle problem,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
"We wanted playmakers — and we think we got two really good playmakers," general manager Jon Robinson said.
The Titans lost their most experienced cornerback earlier this month when they released Jason McCourty, though they did sign Logan Ryan away from New England in March. Jackson, who is 5-10, becomes the first defensive player to get taken by the Titans in the first round since Derrick Morgan in 2010.
The Titans obtained the fifth pick in this  draft as part of the trade that sent last year's No. 1 overall selection to NFL Jerseys Online the Los Angeles Rams, who used it to take quarterback Jared Goff.
Davis and Jackson were two of college football's most productive Cheap NFL Jerseys performers last season.
"Certainly we'll factor in when we're putting a game plan together his ability to do special things with the ball," Mularkey said.

NASHVILLE,NFL Jerseys Outlet, Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Titans headed into the draft needing to find more offensive help for quarterback Marcus Mariota while also boosting a defense that ranked 30th in the NFL against the pass last season.
"I could be on the field tonight if need be," Davis said.
"I'm just thankful and blessed to be in this position," Jackson said.
With two first-round draft picks for the first time in three decades,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, the Titans addressed those concerns by selecting Western Michigan wide receiver Corey Davis with the fifth overall pick and versatile Southern California cornerback Adoree' Jackson at No. 18.
Tennessee has been seeking more help for Mariota as the Titans chase their first playoff berth since 2008. The Titans got a breakout season last year from Rishard Matthews but need more wideouts.
Davis believes he can fit right in. He said before the draft that Mariota is his favorite NFL quarterback.
Tennessee also may want to add a pass rusher. Team officials said earlier this week that Kevin Dodd, a second-round pick last season, still is feeling pain from the foot that bothered him much of his rookie season and required another surgery. He finished his rookie season on injured reserve.
The Titans still could use a second tight end to complement Pro Bowler Delanie Walker after losing Anthony Fasano to the Miami Dolphins.
He was an all-around performer at USC who helped out at receiver and was arguably the nation's most explosive kick returner.
Davis set a Football Bowl Subdivision record with 5,285 career yards receiving. Jackson won the 2016 Jim Thorpe Award as the nation's top defensive back and also tied an NCAA career record with eight combined touchdowns on kickoff and punt returns.
The Titans don't have a second-round pick after giving that up as part of a trade last year to get the No. 8 pick that was used on offensive tackle Jack Conklin,NFL Jerseys Outlet, who made the Pro Bowl in his rookie season. The Titans do have two third-round selections.
Later in the first round, the Titans boosted their defense and special teams by adding Jackson.
The last time this franchise had two first-round picks was back in 1987,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, when the Houston Oilers took Miami running back Alonzo Highsmith at No. 3 overall and North Carolina State wide receiver Haywood Jeffires at No. 20.
Davis is the only FBS player ever to have at least 300 catches, 5,000 yards and 50 touchdown receptions. Much of that production came from his ability to gain big yardage after each catch.
The concern surrounding the  6-foot-3 receiver is whether he can translate his Mid-American Conference success to the NFL.
"Both Adoree' and Corey, they're very competitive players," coach Mike Mularkey said. "They're all football. They like it. They love football. When they go home, it's still going to be football."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 21:20 , Processed in 0.064560 second(s), 28 queries .