主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-6-20 21:22:53 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I came into a completely new offense,Wholesale China Jerseys, so it's a change of pace,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China," Everett said. "But I felt like I handled it extremely well and cut it loose today. I caught some deep balls, and I felt like I was moving pretty well."
Goff was in the Rams' training complex while his new teammates worked out under Sean McVay and the rest of Los Angeles' new coaching staff. McVay also put the players through 90 minutes of meetings before two-a-day workouts.
THOUSAND OAKS,Cheap Jerseys From China, Calif. (AP) — Tight end Gerald Everett played at two junior colleges and a university that dropped its Wholesale NFL Jerseys football program before finishing up at a school that had never produced a drafted NFL player before him.
"There's nothing like football, nothing like it," said Kupp, whose finger was already heavily bandaged after a minor injury. "These are the kinds of things I live for."
The Rams are hoping Goff grows up along with Everett and Kupp during the long weeks and months of workouts ahead of September's season opener.
Everett is used to learning new offenses after the lengthy collegiate road that led him to South Alabama, but the size and scope of McVay's scheme have left him expecting to spend plenty of time studying in the next few months.
Everett and Kupp both overcame questions about their pedigrees with strong performances at the draft combine and private workouts. Both players are Cheap Jerseys Online eager to show they've got the football sense to compensate for any physical shortcomings.
NOTES: Former UCLA CB Ishmael Adams was expected to join the Rams as an undrafted free agent, but they waived him Friday after he failed a physical. ... Los Angeles also waived former Auburn G Alex Kozan due to a non-football injury. ... The Rams added former Utah DB Dominique Hatfield to their rookie group. The Los Angeles native played at Crenshaw High School.
Kupp is 17 months older than Goff, who went 0-7 in his first season as the Rams' starter. The rookie already knows his new quarterback from offseason workouts because they are represented by the same group of agents.
These two products of smaller schools have been united by the Los Angeles Rams, who hope they'll grow up to become major targets for Jared Goff.
"It was very clear, the tenacity (Goff) has, and the desire he has to win," Kupp said. "That's going to show. That's something that's been going on with no cameras here. That's been going on during off days. He's going to be putting this team in the best position to win."
"Anytime you come out there and you try to 'prove something,' you're trying to be more than you are," Kupp said. "If you're trying to prove something,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, you've got a weight on your chest. There's no room for error. I'm just going to come out and Cheap Jerseys Online be who I am. I'm just going to play football. I know I'm a great player, so I'm going to come out and just let that show, and that's going to be enough."
Cooper Kupp set a barrel of NCAA receiving records,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, but he did it far away from the national spotlight at Eastern Washington.
"You don't want to mess up," Everett  said. "You want to move 100 miles an hour and do the right things every play. But it happens, especially being in rookie minicamp and the first day out here. So I think I had a couple of errors, but not too many for my first day. Tomorrow I'll be better."
Despite their small-school backgrounds leading to the usual pre-draft questions about their achievements relative to their level of competition, Everett was chosen in the second round by the Rams, and Kupp was taken in the third. Along with free-agent receiver Robert Woods, the youngsters are the most important skill-position additions to the roster that produced the NFL's worst offensive numbers last season.
"Cooper Kupp showed why we like him so much," McVay said. "(He's) savvy. He's a polished route runner. Good, aggressive hands."
Everett and Kupp went through their first workouts Friday in the opening session of rookie minicamp Cheap NFL Jerseys.us/]Cheap NFL Jerseys[/url] with the Rams, who used their top two draft picks on pass-catchers with plenty to prove at the highest level of football.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:49 , Processed in 0.081349 second(s), 23 queries .