4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-20 21:58:41 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
It appeared that not only was a fake quotation used by the Guyana Elections Commission (GECOM) last year in a multi-million-dollar contract for communications, but there may have been other instances where tender documents were fiddled with.In another contract that has been raising questions, it appeared that GECOM’s staffers deliberately slipped in a high quote that automatically placed a local business at a severe disadvantage.The discrepancies were found in GECOM’s tender documents for a $14,868,Wholesale Jerseys From China,000 order for pliers for the May 11,cheap nfl jerseys outlet, 2015 national elections.GECOM went out and collected three quotes– from Standard Distributors, Fix-It Hardware and National Hardware.Standard Distributors,NFL Jerseys Store, a King Street business owned by Mahendra Brasse, won that contract to supply 2,400 of pliers/nippers at $6,195 each.According to the tender documents,Cheap China Jerseys, Fix-It Hardware submitted a quote for a Diagonal Cutting Pliers costing $9,000. However, the quote appeared to be incomplete.Contacted yesterday to ascertain if the quote was authentic, a spokesperson of Fix-It Hardware disclosed that indeed GECOM collected several quotes for pliers.The spokesperson expressed surprise that the $9,000 quote was used as the cheaper nippers were more appropriate for the GECOM job of cutting the seal.The Fix It quote was for that Diagonal Cutting Pliers- a heavy duty Klein brand that is selling for $9,000.GECOM was also issued with two other quotes- one for $4,300 and another one for $4,Cheap NFL Jerseys,600.For reasons known only to GECOM, only the $9,000 quote for that heavy duty pliers/nippers was submitted to Tender Board. The quotes for the cheaper ones were left out. The cheaper pliers look similar to ones that Standard Distributors supplied.The brand submitted by Standard Distributors -TUV Product Service- is not one immediately known.On the streets similar TUV quality is about $600 per unit.GECOM wanted those pliers to cut seals on the ballot boxes. There were several other things wrong with this tender document.GECOM is under investigations by state auditors for a $100M communication radio purchase last year from Mobile Authority, owned by Michael Brasse,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, brother of Mahendra Brasse.On Monday, Massy Technologies Guyana Limited confirmed that a quote included in tender documents was not from that company. No quotes were issued in 2014 or 2015 to GECOM, the company said.Auditors have reportedly expanded their investigations to include a number of multi-million dollar contracts.Last year, GECOM doled out over $700M in contracts with more than 40 percent going to the two Brasse bothers.They supplied batteries, toners, chairs, stationeries and the now infamous communications radio sets,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, for which $100M was paid.Many of the contracts were rushed through for the May 11th elections with significant evidence of inflated prices.GECOM’s Chief Elections Officer, Keith Lowenfield, has said that it was the National Procurement and Tender Administration Board that authorized the contracts.GECOM declined further comment stating that there is an ongoing state audit.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-6-25 13:00:59 | 只看該作者

Jerseys NFL Cheap

Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, who has not played in the first two preseason games, missed practice Wednesday and Thursday for what the team called personal reasons. He's expected to make the trip to Kansas City, but it is unlikely Zimmer will put him on the field.
"It's supposed to be a competition with the quarterbacks in the room. But for me,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, I've been the young guy in the room and those guys have been great mentors," he said. "I've heard that usually the young guy has to learn on his own, but that's not the case here."
"Listen, I don't care about all that. Next guy is in and we roll," Reid said. "It's simple that way. If you can play, you can play, and if you can't, you can't."

"The way we've set it up, we've treated this week as a game week the way we're working through it," Smith said. "It is a next step in the progression, certainly."
"I'll see what he decides to do," Peterson said. "I'll leave it up to him."
Pro Bowl safety Eric Berry has been dealing with a heel injury,Stitched Jerseys, wide receiver Dwayne Bowe missed the entire week of practice with a quad injury and linebacker Joe Mays is expected to be out for a while because of a significant wrist injury.
Few people would blame Cassel if he did.
"I'm going to continue to prepare and do what I need to do to get ready for the season,Jerseys From China," Cassel said. "When the time comes and coach tells us, we'll have to deal with it."
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — The last time Matt Cassel stepped inside Arrowhead Stadium, banners were flying overhead asking for him to be benched. He'd been booed at a celebrity softball game and become a scapegoat for an entire organization that had fallen on hard times.
After arriving in a trade from New England, he helped lead a moribund franchise back to the playoffs. But a carousel of head coaches and offensive coordinators hurt his chances of succeeding, and a new regime spelled the end for him. The Chiefs acquired Alex Smith from San Francisco last offseason, and Cassel was sent packing despite having two years left on his contract.
"I've moved on. They've moved on,Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale," Cassel said ahead of his return. "I've got a lot of family friends out there. I actually still have a home there. The truth of the matter is,Wholesale Jerseys, I have no ill will."
None of them are expected to be available for Kansas City.
Bridgewater has done his best to diffuse any potential tension,Cheap China Jerseys.
The first round of roster cuts are due Tuesday, so the game will be critical for guys trying to earn a job deeper on the depth chart. The Vikings are still sorting out their defensive backfield, and the Chiefs have a slew of openings on both sides of the ball.
"Adrian and I have talked about it a little bit. I don't really see the need," he said. "He's doing a great job of the protections and the routes and all that, and obviously he runs really good. The only concern you have is that he might not have been hit enough."
Those are some of the same concerns that surround Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles, who sat out last weekend's game against Carolina after hurting his foot in an off-the-field incident. He was back at practice for the first time Thursday but is unlikely to play Saturday night.
Zimmer said it is possible Peterson won't play in any preseason games.
The third preseason game is often a dress rehearsal for the regular season, and Vikings coach Mike Zimmer and Chiefs counterpart Andy Reid said they will play their starters into the third quarter. But there could be plenty of star power sitting out.
He landed in Minnesota, where he helped to stabilize things when Christian Ponder and Josh Freeman fizzled out. And after the season, Cassel signed a two-year deal to stay put.
Two years later, the former Chiefs quarterback has the inside track on the starting job for the Minnesota Vikings, who visit Kansas City for a preseason game Saturday night.
His starting job has been hardly guaranteed, though, especially after the Vikings drafted Teddy Bridgewater in the first round. But after playing well this preseason, Cassel will start for the third straight time on Saturday night in Kansas City, and the expectation is that the veteran will be under center when the Vikings open their season Sept. 7 in St. Louis.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 09:05 , Processed in 0.074772 second(s), 28 queries .