9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-20 23:50:53 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Police are awaiting tests results from the Guyana Energy Agency (GEA) to ascertain if the fuel recovered during the arrests of three Coast Guard ranks last Sunday was legitimate.Investigators are working on the theory that the ranks were involved in the smuggling of fuel. Meanwhile,Cheap Air Max Shoes, the ranks remain in custody.Police recovered four drums of fuel in a private boat that was being used by the rank when they were apprehended.This newspaper observed GEA seals on the covers of the drums that contained the fuel.Persons associated that the ranks had left their Morawahanna location to conduct business at Parika.But they had indicated that the business had to do with the sale of chicken in the Northwest District.Police sources told this newspaper that the fuel recovered from the Coast Guards— a Captain, a Lance Corporal and a Private was more than enough for the return trip from Morawahanna.The three Coast Guard ranks had made an unauthorised trip from the GDF Coast Guard Base at Morawahanna in Region One, and were in possession of three and one-half drums of fuel, four cellular phones,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, one GPS device, and $116,Nike Air Max 2018 Release,000.The officer was in possession of his service pistol and five rounds of matching ammunition.According to a statement from the GDF, the ranks aroused the suspicion of the police after they reportedly were asking for directions to Parika while on the Essequibo River.Residents alerted the police and the ranks were detained.At the time, the men were traveling in a wooden boat owned by a Better Hope, East Coast Demerara resident who operates a boat service from Charity to the North West District.Meanwhile,Adidas Stan Smith Shoes Sale, Chief of Staff Commodore Best,Nike Air Max Cheap Wholesale, told this newspaper that he did not order the arrest of the three ranks.The army in a press release had stated that the ranks were arrested on directives given by the Chief-of-Staff,Nike Shox Gravity Black, Commodore Gary Best.According to Commodore Best he merely advised that the police be allowed to do their work. The police are the civilian authorities in the country.Up to last night the ranks remained in custody.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-6-24 07:29:53 | 只看該作者

China Jerseys Wholesale

Foster missed the first three games of the season after tearing his groin muscle in training camp.
Grimes said it will take all of them to make up for Foster's absence as they prepare to host Tennessee (1-5) on Sunday.
The Texans are also dealing with a situation with backup quarterback Ryan Mallett after he missed the team charter flight to Miami on Saturday and took a commercial flight instead. Mallett said that he was late because of traffic.
Left tackle Duane Brown, a close friend of Foster, talked about how much he feels for him.
Polk has 138 yards rushing and Grimes has added 54. O'Brien was asked how the three running backs have performed so far.
O'Brien said he and general manager Rick Smith are handling the situation internally unspecified "options" were being discussed,Nike NFL Jerseys China.
HOUSTON (AP) — Texans running back Arian Foster is out for the season with an Achilles tendon injury, a significant blow for a team that was just blown out for the second time this season.
"It's the same mode," he said. "Everybody's just got to step up and get better."
Brian Hoyer and Mallett are Houston's only two quarterbacks on the active roster with Tom Savage on injured reserve. A fourth quarterback, Zac Dysert,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, is on the practice squad.
"So 48 hours after he missed the flight you still haven't decided what to do yet?" a reporter asked the coach.
Foster hasn't played 16 games since 2012 after missing three games last season and sitting out eight in 2013 after back surgery. The 29-year-old, who ran for 1,Cheap NFL Jerseys,246 yards last season, had 163 yards rushing with a touchdown and 227 yards receiving with two scores this season.
Foster was injured without being hit late in the Texans 44-26 loss to Miami on Sunday. He was in motion when he fell to the ground at the beginning of a play,Jerseys NFL China.
"Right," O'Brien said.

"I think it's been decent,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply," he said. "When you're 2-5 I don't think anybody's performed great (but) I think that those guys have shown some flashes."
Coach Bill O'Brien said Monday he expects Foster to miss the rest of the season but didn't elaborate on the injury to Foster's right leg.
"It's devastating,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys," Brown said. "Just because I know how much he puts into this thing, how much work he puts in to be great, to be healthy, and to stay on the field. I know how hard he worked to come back from his groin injury. To have this happen, I'm really hurting for him. I know it's pretty frustrating."
With Foster out the Texans (2-5) will look to Chris Polk, Jonathan Grimes and Alfred Blue to try and keep the running game afloat. Blue started the three games that Foster missed this year and leads the team with 234 yards rushing. Most of those yards came in a win over Tampa Bay in Week 3 when he ran for 139 yards and a touchdown.
"I know he's hurting," O'Brien said. "He worked hard to come back for the season, had the groin injury and now this injury. He's a guy that's proven he can come back from injury and I'm sure once he's able to rehab it he'll rehab it very diligently and try to come back. We're all supportive of him in that rehab."
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 21:25 , Processed in 0.078744 second(s), 28 queries .