積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-21 05:01:03 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
,cheap nfl jerseys outlet
But the Bears are missing the playoffs for the ninth time in 10 years since the 2006 team reached the Super Bowl. The 2010 team beat Seattle in the playoffs before losing to Green Bay in the NFC title game,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, with Cutler sitting out most of the second half because of a knee injury.
He came to Chicago in a blockbuster trade with Denver before the 2009 season and holds just about every major all-time franchise passing record. He is the Bears' leader in attempts (3,Cheap NFL Jerseys,271),Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, completions (2,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys,020),Cheap Jerseys From China, yards (23,443) and touchdowns (154).
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-7-1 04:43:03 | 只看該作者

Kyrie Irving Jersey

McCown somehow stayed on the field, but may have a tougher time getting ready for Thursday night's game in Cincinnati — a date with the unbeaten Bengals.
Down 20-10 at the break thanks to turnovers and sloppiness, the Cardinals were challenged by Arians,Kurt Warner Cardinals Throwback Jersey, who didn't sugarcoat his words during the break.
Chris Johnson had 30 carries for 109 yards and Michael Floyd and Larry Fitzgerald had TD catches for the Cardinals (6-2),Cheap Womens Jordan Sneakers, who certainly didn't look like one of the NFL's most balanced teams in the first half.
It couldn't have been much worse for the Browns (2-6), who dropped their third straight and lost cornerback Joe Haden and safety Donte Whitner to concussions on consecutive plays in the third quarter.
"He's super tough," Browns Pro Bowl tackle Joe Thomas said. "It's really impressive for a guy that's in his mid-30s. I know I'm on the other side of 30 now and when I get hit it hurts. For a smaller guy than myself to get hit by bigger guys, that's got to hurt. But he's super tough."
INJURY ISSUES: Browns Pro Bowl cornerback Joe Haden and safety Donte Whitner sustained concussions on consecutive plays in the third quarter. Haden had just returned after missing two games with a concussion.
"He said, 'We're either pretenders or contenders. And it's up to you to show who you are in the second half,'" Fitzgerald said. "When coach challenges you like that, we had to come out and respond."
GIVE AND TAKE: The Cardinals had four turnovers — three fumbles and an interception — but Arizona's defense stripped McCown once and recorded one interception.
Arians joked that his halftime message didn't include any physical feats.

TRADE TALKS: With Tuesday's trading deadline approaching, there are rumblings the Browns are willing to deal several prominent players,Nike Roshe Run Men, including Thomas, center Alex Mack and linebacker Paul Kruger, who received text messages before Sunday's game informing him his name is being floated around.
Troy Niklas had two short TD receptions as the Cardinals overcame four turnovers and won in Cleveland for the first time since 1985.
Palmer finished with 374 yards passing,Nike Air Max 95 Mens, throwing TDs on the first two possessions of the third quarter as the Cardinals turned a 10-point deficit into a 24-20 lead in just over seven minutes. His third TD after halftime, a 6-yarder to Fitzgerald,Mens Nike Free Run, gave Arizona a 31-20 lead.
At halftime, Arizona's coach took direct aim at his Cardinals.
Also, quarterback Josh McCown was roughed up again after throwing three first-half TD passes. The 36-year-old, who missed practice during the week with injuries, took several hard hits and got X-rays on his ribs following the game.
"He hits you right in the face with it," quarterback Carson Palmer said. "If you're not doing a good job, you'll be hearing about it. We heard a lot about it at halftime."
REBORN RUNNER: Johnson was considering retirement when he was signed to a one-year contract in August by the Cardinals. Now, it's hard to imagine where they'd be without him.
He signed a five-year, $40.5 million free agent contract with Cleveland in 2013 and said he would like to remain with the Browns. Kruger's production has dropped — he has one-half sack after getting 11 last season — and his playing time has been reduced because coordinator Jim O'Neil isn't using him in certain packages.
"I used to throw (stuff), but I can't lift it anymore," Arians said. "Even the chairs are heavy."
CLEVELAND (AP) — Bruce Arians has been described as unfiltered, a straight shooter in an age of political correctness.
The 30-year-old has 676 yards rushing and has given Arizona another offensive weapon to go with their talented group of wide receivers. The team signed Johnson to back up Andre Ellington, who suffered a sprained knee in the opener.
Here are five other takeaways as the Cardinals improved to 21-5 outside the NFC West under Arians:
TOUGH TEXAN: McCown continues to impress teammates with his pain tolerance. The 36-year-old has taken a beating in recent weeks, but refuses to leave the field.
After a candid, quick-to-the-point tongue lashing from Arians, Palmer threw three touchdown passes in the second half and the Cardinals outscored the Browns 24-0 in the final 30 minutes and rolled to a 34-20 win Sunday.
"It's a short week," said McCown, who waved off backup Johnny Manziel in the third quarter. "We'll see how it goes. I can't predict the future,Cheap Arizona Cardinals Hoodies, but unless anything changes, in my mind as long as I can wake up the next few days and do everything I feel like I need to do to feel effective, than I will be ready."
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 13:00 , Processed in 0.081270 second(s), 26 queries .