3萬

帖子

9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-6-21 14:58:53 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Kiana WilburgClearly, I wasn’t the only one who tried to get a sneak peek of the site preparations for this year’s GuyExpo-Trade Exhibition.I visited the Sophia Exhibition site yesterday and I stumbled upon two couples, three families and a team of businessmen from Trinidad and Tobago.Booth for Sterling Products Limited (left) alongside the framework for another business (right)While the skeletons for some sites have not even been erected as yet, other businesses are simply adding the finishing touches.As anticipation continues to grow with the opening day just four days away, those who were at the site said that they believe that this year’s exhibition will probably be the most exciting of them all.Hosted under the theme, “Advancing Productivity through innovation, modernization and expansion,” the event is known since its genesis, to be one that is used by small, medium and large local businesses, to market their products to Guyanese and international markets.And while this year would see participation from 265 local exhibitors, 14 Chinese companies are also expected to be a part of the event. In addition, 12 countries will be visiting the occasion this year.Derrick Cummings, Co-Chairman of the Planning Committee for GuyExpo said that there are several main spots at the exhibition. These include the Entertainment centre, Main auditorium,Air Max 98 Gundam 2018, Annex Auditorium, Service Pavilion,Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Shoes, Tourism Village,Air Max 97 For Sale Australia, International Pavilion, Local/Secondary Food Court, Technology Village, KidsA welcome sign being placed on one of the structures at the siteArea and Beverage Area.He also stated that the companies have registered under the categories of Technology,Off White Nike Vapormax Release Date, Manufacturing, Services, Others, Tourism, Games, Confectionery, Furniture, Arts and Craft, Processed Food, Clothing, Costume Jewellery, Fashion and Design,Cheap Air Max 90 Shoes, Food and Beverage, Franchise, Horticulture, Photography and International Companies.Cummings said that the Photography booth will be located east of the Kids Area.He said that the Annex Auditorium will house Agro processors,Air Max 90 Black And White Womens, Arts and Craft, Costume Jewellery and Fashion and Design while the Main Auditorium will consist of mostly, local manufacturing companies.One woman who was on site yesterday said, “I think the layout for this year’s event seems to be much better. For those booths that are near completion, I like the arrangement. I think that businesses are really going all out this year to make their appearance in this event even better.“There is more space between some of the businesses and the layout does not seem as though everything is cramped together.”A Trinidadian businessman and his team, who are visiting Guyana for the first time and have a keen interest in the site said, “From all that I have read, Guyana has great potential and being a visitor for the first time, I am excited to see all the beautiful works that are displayed even within the city. I can only imagine the kind of extravaganza this event will be.“I am eager to see the skills of the designers at the show and I am particularly interested in seeing what the international companies have to offer and what kind of response they will get from this foreign market.“I think this is an excellent initiative and the government of Guyana surely needs to be commended for this effort.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-6-26 08:05:09 | 顯示全部樓層

cheap nfl jerseys online

"Jimmy's played a lot more football in this league," Bears coach Marc Trestman said. "He's younger, and I thought the competition was very close.
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — The Chicago Bears know who's backing up starting quarterback Jay Cutler. Now they'd like to know their defense is backing up their offense.
"One of the big things is sitting and looking back on the sidelines the past few years in Carolina, just sitting and learning really did help,Wholesale NBA Jerseys," he said. "I didn't have that in college. I didn't have that in high school.
Defensive coordinator Mel Tucker believes players need to make better decisions on the run to stop scrambling quarterbacks.
Clausen won his roster battle when Jordan Palmer was cut Sunday, with one preseason game at Cleveland on Thursday still to play.
"But I thought at the end of the day,Jerseys From China, I think the upside for Jimmy (is) his age, his experience, and he came highly recommended from some people I trust in Carolina."
"His ability to handle the adversity that he had in his first year (in Carolina),Cheap Jerseys Outlet, his leadership qualities — he stood up tall through a lot of tough times in Carolina and gained the respect of his teammates and the team there with the way he handled himself in a very, very difficult year," Trestman said of Clausen. "So that, plus performance, plus experience, plus youth were a lot of the reasons if I can give you some content.
"If the quarterback does break the pocket and it becomes a scramble situation, we need to plaster (to a receiver)," he said. "We call it plaster in our zone or man. You just have to cover longer.

Clausen is 26 and Palmer 30. Clausen played only in 2010 as a rookie out of Notre Dame, when he got into 13 games with 10 starts. He completed 157 of 199 throws for 1,558 yards with three touchdowns and nine interceptions. Then he watched Cam Newton come in and develop into a starter and a star.
"Obviously we'd like to put on a better performance than what we showed," linebacker D.J. Williams said. "But you know,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, we looked at the film and everything is correctable.
"We do have speed on the defense. That's what the league is turning into. Two years ago it was everyone throwing it in the air and now teams are getting mobile quarterbacks. Now you've got mobile quarterbacks that can run and throw,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
"I studied really hard," Clausen said. "When I first got here I was playing catch up. I was playing catch up when I was back home for a few weeks getting ready for training camp. But I grasped the offense pretty well."
Palmer had only 15 NFL passes to his name, none since 2010, and no starts.
"Just to sit back and take a step back and look at everything, help the game slow down a little bit for me, and just learned how to play in the NFL, because it's totally different from college."
Clausen feels he has developed as an NFL player by getting the chance to observe.
"When the quarterback gets out of the pocket, bad things happen typically."
"So every year the defense just has to adapt to your competition."
NOTES: Chicago released safety Craig Steltz, a six-year veteran. Safety Chris Conte missed practice Monday due to a concussion suffered against Seattle and is day to day. ... Safety Ryan Mundy suffered a head laceration in the game and missed Monday's practice. ... Starting fullback Tony Fiammetta is day to day with a hamstring.
The Bears would like to see improvement in their preseason finale in containing mobile quarterbacks. They struggled to keep Seattle's Russell Wilson from escaping the pocket, and also had problems against Jacksonville. They'll face more mobility against Johnny Manziel and Brian Hoyer in Cleveland,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, then will see mobile quarterbacks in their first four regular-season games.
"It wasn't everything. Jordan, he did a heck of a job. We really did a good job, and Matt did, of giving the guys almost an equal amount of reps and opportunity. At the end of the day it really comes down to how you feel about things."
Clausen had the disadvantage of coming in during organized team activities June 5, while Palmer had been in Chicago last year after a Cutler injury.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:38 , Processed in 0.072549 second(s), 22 queries .