2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-21 15:53:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"It was more so about my eye, my vision, my health after Cheap Jerseys From China football, so that was traumatizing. But it wasn't as bad when we went inside."
The eye,nba jerseys discount, which needed to be surgically repaired, began Cheap Football Jerseys China to bleed profusely and trainers came out to attend to him, covering the eye with a towel.
FLORHAM PARK,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, N.J. (AP) — Rontez Miles felt a sharp pain in his right eye and then couldn't see for several minutes. That's when the fear started to creep in.
"I feel fine and I look good, right?" Miles asked before smiling and looking straight into a television camera. "What's up, Mom? How you doing, everybody back home? Nah, but I feel good. It feels good and it looks good. A little blackness still and a little swelling on the outside, but overall,Cheap NFL Jerseys, you probably couldn't tell I even had surgery. That's a good thing."
Miles watched the game film of when he was injured and said he was inadvertently poked in the eye by a Lions offensive lineman, who lunged to block him.
NOTES: Rookie TE Jordan Leggett was the only other player to not practice. Bowles clarified that the fifth-round pick out of Clemson has a sore knee after initially saying it was a sprained foot. ... Bowles declined to reveal whether Bryce Petty or Christian Hackenberg would serve as the team's backup quarterback to Josh McCown. He added that "it's not important." He also wouldn't say who the Jets' starting offensive tackles and linebackers would be, citing "strategic things."
X-rays revealed the fractures to the orbital wall and floor. Miles said it took him about 15 or 20 Cheap Jerseys Online minutes to fully open his eye and was relieved when he was able to see through it.
"I never knew what that was until then," Miles said. "And, now this. That's two. My last two injuries were real weird. But I've come back from Jerseys From China them fast. I tell the NFL Jerseys Cheap staff I'm Wolverine. I heal fast. I feel amazing, though."
The New York Jets safety broke the orbital bone in two places during the team's second preseason game at Detroit on Aug. 19,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys. He'll be out for the season opener at Buffalo on Sunday while he continues to recover.
"In the process of shooting his hands," Miles said, "I took a thumb or a finger directly to the eye."

The eye remains slightly swollen and there's still a little bit of bruising under it, but Miles said his vision is normal and he's hoping to be back on the field soon.
"I mean, shoot, an eye injury and hearing that you've got to have surgery, you don't know what to expect at that point," Miles said.
"They were saying there was blood on the sideline and I couldn't open my eyes and see clearly, though,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys," Miles said. "I just remember them putting pressure on my eye, and at that point when I heard them say 'blood,Cheap China Jerseys,' I was real nervous.
It had been previously been characterized as an eye laceration by coach Todd Bowles, who revealed the severity of the injury Wednesday.
"It's just a freakish accident, an injury that happened," Miles said after practice Wednesday. "I wouldn't say there's no protocol for this, but it's not normal that this happens."
In December 2014, Miles got tangled up in practice with a teammate, who smacked into his lower right leg. A few hours later, the leg swelled and he ended up in an emergency room having it operated on. He had compartment syndrome, which usually results from bleeding or swelling after an injury and causes high pressure in the area. It impedes blood flow and surgery is sometimes required to relieve the pressure and prevent permanent injury — or even possible amputation.
It's not the first time Miles has had to deal with an unusual injury.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 19:12 , Processed in 0.072030 second(s), 26 queries .