4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-21 20:47:29 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– Director of Prisons says he’s unaware of situation Even as a Commission of Inquiry continues into the deadly prison inferno, inmates of the Georgetown Prison still have access to mobile phones and social media, sources within the penitentiary said.The use of cell phones is prohibited, but inmates have them in their possession and would call their relatives and friends.The situation has escalated to a point where prisoners are also active users of social media sites, the source continued, explaining that whenever they were caught with the phones they would become very hostile.Last week, a prison officer was pushed down a flight of stairs after she tried to seize a cell phone from a condemned prisoner. The prisoner, this newspaper was informed, had a weapon at the side of his waist.Nonetheless, Director of Prisons Carl Graham yesterday stated that he was unaware that prisoners were in possession of mobile phones but promised to look into the matter.Meanwhile, prisoner Carl Browne has appeared to be a very active member of Facebook, posting on his page daily. Browne had even spoken up about the current situation at the prison. He denied that prisoners had taken over the jail and stated that there was no need for Joint Services ranks to be there.“It therefore means that he [Graham] has told HE President David Granger that inmates are not accepting lock down and are in the yard at nights. This is the only reason why the army can be coming at that time. Inmates are in their divisions at around 5.30pm with no stress and are in the Prison yard at about 8.30am in the morning. What Carl Greyham (Graham) is doing is trying to create a chaos with join forces and inmates to discredit this regime by the end results of the chaos,” he wrote on his page.He stated that the only unusual thing that has occurred inside of the prison is condemned prisoners walking around in the jail yard.However, he stated that they [the prisoners] had a right to rebel because all they wanted is sunlight.“It is inhumane to have prisoners living in Guyana Prison and can’t get sunlight daily. Some of [t]hese condemn prisoners are there for as long as 10 years awaiting Appeal Court but can’t get sunlight unless the go to the hospital or get a visit,” he wrote.Last Thursday, tension in the prison rose after some inmates allegedly gained access to the prison keys. The prisoners were allowed to roam free in the jail yard.This caused 42 prison officers to send in sick leave certificates in fear for their lives.President David Granger, last week, had ordered security to be beefed up at the prison during an emergency meeting of the National Security Committee at the Ministry of Presidency. He called for the police and the army to secure the jail.Director of Prisons (Ag) Carl Graham was forced to seek replacements from the Timehri and Lusignan Prisons and from the Administration Division at the Camp Street Prison in order to keep the situation under control.President Granger had instructed that the outer cordons of the prison be extended to include D’Urban, John and Bent Streets, which will be blocked off to the public except for persons residing within those areas, as is done on Camp Street.The Guyana Police Force was ordered to assist Prison Officers in manning the Camp Street facility and the Guyana Defence Force to assist in guarding the outer cordons of its precincts.  On Friday,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, 12 soldiers were seen guarding the four points of the prison, along with police.Since the deadly prison unrest in March, the committee heard that inmates have become brazen in exposing their weapons, while behaving much more aggressively toward prison wardens. Thus, the officers, being fearful for their lives, have decided to stay away.The opposition PPP/C party on Saturday released a statement, expressing concerns about the “dangerous state of affairs at the prison”.The opposition blamed the government and the Minister of Public Security for the current situation, stating, “It is obvious that the posture adopted by the Granger Administration as well as information emanating from the Commission of Inquiry have on the one-hand emboldened the prisoners and, on the other, brought about low morale among prison officers,” it said.The party stated that the senior management of the Georgetown Prison and other ranks feel a sense of “abandonment’ by the coalition government. The statement blasted the government for choosing the prisoners over the officers.“The Granger Administration must take full responsibility for this dangerous situation brought about by unhelpful decisions they have adopted and which have resulted in the unstable and life-threatening situation that currently obtains at the Georgetown Prison,” the statement read.The party, in the statement, has called for the government to “cease immediately its pretenses at being experts and having all the answers for Public Safety and National Security”.The prison unrest left 17 prisoners dead and several others injured. The fire was started by inmates housed in the Capital Offences section of the prison during the riot. It is believed that the men were burnt to death.There are reports of an upsurge in cases of marijuana being thrown over the prison fences and instances where prisoners would spit on wardens and throw faeces and urine on them. It was reported that 80% of the prisoners were in possession of weapons.Prison officers had declared that the administration has no control over the prisoners and their behavior toward the wardens.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-7-3 02:13:26 | 只看該作者

Cheap NFL Jerseys China

Gilmore,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, Buffalo's top cornerback,Cheap Sports Jerseys, suffered a concussion against Oakland. He has 46 tackles and three interceptions.
Dareus left the game against Oakland with a knee injury. Dareus has been one of the most dominant defensive linemen in the league this year,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, picking up 48 tackles,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, 10 sacks and one forced fumble. He was named to the Pro Bowl on Tuesday.
ORCHARD PARK,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, N.Y. (AP) — The Buffalo Bills may be without two of their best defensive players for their season finale against the New England Patriots on Sunday.
Defensive tackle Marcell Dareus and cornerback Stephon Gilmore are listed as doubtful for Sunday's game against New England. Neither player has practiced this week after suffering injuries against the Oakland Raiders on Sunday,Jerseys From China.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
板凳
發表於 2018-7-3 23:30:02 | 只看該作者

Cheap Sports Jerseys

The 6-foot-6, 229-pound Mannion was the 89th overall pick, one pick later than current Rams starter Nick Foles was selected in 2012. He set 18 passing records at Oregon State and set the Pac-12 record for passing yards as a senior. He totaled 13,600 yards, eighth most in Division I history.
St. Louis began the draft with six picks after averaging more than nine the previous three years and took Georgia running back Todd Gurley in the first round. They also added a pick in the sixth round by trading down 16 picks with Carolina.

Then, they took record-setting quarterback Sean Mannion of Oregon State.
The Rams have only two offensive line starters back. Veterans Jake Long and Scott Wells were released and tackle Joe Barksdale is an unrestricted free agent. Fisher said the team remains interested in re-signing Barksdale,NFL Jerseys Wholesale.
The 6-foot-7, 321-pound Havenstein was a three-year starter at right tackle. Wisconsin set a school record last season averaging 320.1 rushing yards, third in the nation. He opened holes last year for Melvin Gordon and before that,NFL Jerseys China, Montee Ball. The 6-foot-6, 326-pound Brown was the 72nd overall pick and probably projects as a guard. He started every game his last three seasons and was second-team All-ACC as a senior, when he allowed just two sacks.
"It's definitely a grind," Gurley said. "The biggest thing is just being patient."
Mannion threw 37 touchdown passes as a junior but stayed in school after being given a likely third-round grade. The personnel weren't as strong his senior year and he had 15 touchdown passes, but he impressed the Rams in a private workout about two weeks ago.
In his first appearance at Rams Park, Gurley characterized his rehab as "fun," then amended that to "a little slow." He's using Adrian Peterson's rapid recovery from an ACL tear as inspiration during his climb back to health.
Fisher hit it big drafting running backs in the first round when he was with the Titans, getting Eddie George and Chris Johnson. Whenever his knee is ready, Gurley believes playing in a pro-style offense at Georgia will help.
While waiting for his name to be called,China Jerseys Wholesale, the running back said he told some jokes.
The Rams drew criticism for lacking a successor to Sam Bradford last year. When Bradford was sidelined with a knee injury in the preseason, backups Shaun Hill and Austin Davis split time.
They addressed their biggest needs on Friday night, trading down to add picks and then adding two offensive linemen and a quarterback.
"We've got two big, strong, physical players," coach Jeff Fisher said. "They fit our style."
"The elephants in the room are all out,China NFL Jerseys," general manager Les Snead joked.
"I was like 'Dang, man, maybe I have bad service in here because there aren't any teams calling me right now,'" Gurley said.
"At this point, I can't make any predictions," Brown said. "I'll just play wherever they ask me to play and if that means playing guard, I'll play guard. We haven't really gotten into the details."
"We'll get to that," Fisher said. "I understand his concern. Zac, he's a team guy."
Gurley was the first running back taken in the first round since 2012, and GM Snead quipped that Fisher "saved the running back."
The Rams took tackle Rob Havenstein of Wisconsin in the second round and Jamon Brown of Louisville, who projects as a guard,NFL Jerseys China, with the first of two third-round picks.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — For the St. Louis Rams,cheap jerseys from china, the second day of the NFL draft was all about filling roster holes.
Stacy tweeted his disappointment after the Gurley pick and then asked for a trade.
Gurley is coming off left knee surgery in mid-November and the Rams don't know if he'll be ready for the opener. They have plenty of depth with third-round pick Tre Mason rushing for 765 yards and a 4.3-yard average last year and Zac Stacy just missing 1,000 yards as a rookie in 2013.
"I thought I threw the ball really well," Mannion said. "I felt great about all of it. I felt like I put my best foot forward."
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 15:44 , Processed in 0.064185 second(s), 27 queries .