10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-22 02:52:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Under its Rural Solar Electrification Project (RSEP),Nike Air Max 2018 Mens Shoes, Food For the Poor Inc (FFP) distributed more than 300 solar panels to residents along the East Bank Berbice (EBB) corridor last Thursday.It was quite a historic day for those far-flung residents of EBB. Many of them had never enjoyed what many on the coastland enjoy in electricity and its luxuries.Officials from the group teamed up with the officials of the Region Six Administration to distribute the equipment to residents of four communities–Mara, Plegt Anker,Cheap Nike Free Run Shoes, Lighttown, and Highbury.The East Canje settlement of New Forest, benefitted from the venture a few days prior. None of those villages were ever connected to the national power grid under the Guyana Power & Light Inc (GPL).FFP Representative, Andrea Benjamin, spoke to the residents. “This system does not solve all your electricity problems, but it’s a start,” she said. Since the project’s inception in 2011, more than 320 panels have been distributed to residents.In Region Six, Benjamin said, 350 families would have benefitted from the solar panel kits. She added that more than 200 kits were presented as well under the flagship project to residents of the far-flung riverain community of Baracara, located some 50 miles up the Canje River.She boasted of the fact that FFP works in all facets of development in Guyana, including Agriculture, Health, Education, “and I’m particularly fascinated that you guys are deep in agriculture, and we would like to continue working with you (in agriculture).”Benjamin underscored the collaborative efforts between the Region Six RDC and FFP. “So you have to give your thanks to Mr. [Alex] Foster and the Region Six Administration— They ensured all the panels got here (to Berbice) from Georgetown.”She lauded Mr. Foster’s hard work and efforts to ensure the continued work of FFP in Berbice and looked forward to the continued relationship between the FPP Berbice and the larger body. “We want to ensure that Region Six comes to its complete potential,” Benjamin added.FFP’s Berbice Representative, Mr. Alex Foster, cautioned the residents to care the panels, lest they would not see or hear from FPP again through future ventures, in that, other assistance from FFP to the villages would be dependent on how the panels are cared for.“The questions may be asked, how many people stole or sold the panels?, and if the answers are not favourable, then you wouldn’t get any further assistance— so let me make this clear…any assistance coming in to these areas, are dependent on how you treat today’s support.”He alluded to other projects that FPP is working on in Berbice. These include tilapia ponds, where over 5,Air Max 97 Undefeated Green,000 tilapias will be reaped shortly in Berbice.Region Six Chairman, David Armogan, said how pleased he was about such a project. Through further discussions with Foster, he said the project expanded from one village to several EBB villages,Adidas Shoes On Sale Clearance, and that was a very pleasing development.Region Six Vice- Chairman, Mr. Bhupaul Jhagroo, alluded to the great difficulties in communicating with the far-flung villages of Mara and Plegt Anker since there is no electricity and limited phone signals.Jhagroo said that during its initial stages, the project was meant for only one area, but the planners thought that the residents in the other areas would feel left out, “and so, we worked to get the list (of residents) so it could be processed, and we thank FPP for hearing our appeals,Off White Nike Vapormax 2018, and the entire EBB area has these facilities.”Mrs. Gretel Thomas, a resident of Lighttown was so thankful that she can now access electricity in her home, through the use of solar panels. “I say a hearty thank you to FFP…I feel so happy, after a long time I was being promised…”Additionally,Huarache Shoes For Men, a gasoline tiller was presented to residents of Lighttown to assist with their agricultural pursuits.White water, Karuni Village and Swan Village, also benefitted from similar donations of solar panels over the years. The project will continue to benefit residents who reside in far- flung agrarian villages, not connected to the national power grid.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-7-3 04:16:08 | 只看該作者

Cheap NBA Jerseys China

Jake Locker is expected to start at quarterback if Mettenberger is out. The veteran in the final year of his contract was benched in October coming off an injured hand with Mettenberger starting the last six games.
Whisenhunt said Monday that he's hopeful Mettenberger will be back this year and the rookie will be on a week to week basis with three games left this season.
Whisenhunt said Mettenberger, who had an MRI exam earlier Monday, was pretty sore.
Whisenhunt said he wasn't happy Mettenberger aggravated the injury. The coach also said he should have done a better job not letting that happen in a game where the Titans played without three starting offensive linemen and were down to a tackle signed Tuesday because of injuries.
"I know he wants to get back and play,Discount NFL Jerseys," Whisenhunt said. "We'll see as it goes."
"It's an opportunity to play, Jake wants that," Whisenhunt said. "Prepare it the best he can and do the best job he can. I think that's the way he'll look at it. He's a good pro."
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Titans rookie quarterback Zach Mettenberger is doubtful against the New York Jets after aggravating his sprained right shoulder, but coach Ken Whisenhunt says there is a "legitimate chance" Mettenberger plays for Tennessee again this season.
"I'm not going to rule him out until I know for sure that he can't go," Whisenhunt said. "I said that he was doubtful he would go this week. But we'll see as it progresses."
Seeing how the rookie responds is key for a franchise that needs to see if Mettenberger can be their starter in 2015. Mettenberger originally sprained his shoulder Nov. 30 in a loss at Houston, but he started Sunday against the New York Giants. He hurt his shoulder again at 10:41 of the fourth quarter when sacked for the fifth time in a 36-7 loss.
That leaves the season finale hosting Indianapolis (9-4) on Dec. 28 for a team already with 10 players on injured reserve, including six starters. But Whisenhunt said he hopes left tackle Taylor Lewan and right tackle Michael Oher,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, who have missed two straight games with injuries,Cheap Stitched MLB Jerseys, could return. Oher is getting his sore left toe checked again Tuesday.

Mettenberger was limited in practice all last week with his original sprained shoulder, and returning could be difficult. The Titans (2-11) host the Jets (2-11) on Sunday, then have a short turnaround before visiting Jacksonville (2-11) on Dec. 18.
Notes: S Michael Griffin was using crutches in the locker room Monday for a sore back he hurt on the opening drive of the game. But Griffin said he will play against the Jets and former teammate Chris Johnson. CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson, who dislocated his left shoulder against the Giants,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, was wearing a sling Monday. S Daimion Stafford is in the concussion protocol.
"Going forward I think we are going to be conservative with it to a certain degree,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, but I think also it's important that he stays in it and tries to get back," Whisenhunt said of Mettenberger. "That's an important piece of it. I mean there's a legitimate chance he plays again for us this year. If he has that and he's healthy,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, we would like to see that no question."
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 08:24 , Processed in 0.077955 second(s), 26 queries .