主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-6-22 13:16:43 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
In last week's win at Seattle,China Jerseys Cheap, Chris Johnson rushed for just 58 yards in 28 carries.
Cincinnati's running game has been erratic all season and reached a new low in the loss to the Texans,Wholesale China Jerseys. Dalton was the Bengals' leading rusher at halftime with 30 yards,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys. Cincinnati has been limited to 78 yards or less in two of the last three games,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale.
CENTURY MARK: Arizona will be playing its 100th game at University of Phoenix Stadium,Cheap Jerseys, and every one of them has been a sellout.
Arizona rushed for 117 yards at Seattle,Authentic Jerseys China, but 48 of them came on Andre Ellington's game-clinching touchdown.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-6-24 04:04:36 | 顯示全部樓層

cheap nfl jerseys outlet

When Knighton was voted a defensive captain by his peers last week, he said part of being a leader was "speaking your mind. When things are uncomfortable and things are wanted to be said, you man up and say those things."
"Am I happy the NFL has taken a harder stance? ... I mean, there is no excuse for abuse. I really believe that."
Players across the league made their feelings clear through social media and in interviews.
"The video of Ray Rice punching his fiancee in the elevator is a graphic illustration of what goes on behind closed doors every day in this country. In my years as a prosecutor and judge, I never saw such explicit videotape evidence of domestic violence. Today, by acting quickly and decisively, and in suspending Ray Rice and terminating his contract, the NFL and the Baltimore Ravens sent a powerful message that domestic violence will not be tolerated.
"We're talking about a life,Jerseys From China, I don't care about a sport when it comes down to domestic violence. This is real. Someone can lose their life to it.
Denver teammate Bubba Caldwell said Knighton's tweets made him watch the video, "and once I saw it, I was 100 percent behind him. I would never want anybody to put their hands on my mother or sister. I believe the punishment is what it should be."
"We need to do everything we can to help Ray Rice because we don't need to run away from him and say he's evil."
He said if one of his teammates were involved in domestic violence, "I wouldn't be friends with the guy or talk to the guy."
That changed with the release of a video Monday that shows Ray Rice striking his then-fiancee in February. Hours later, the running back was let go by the Baltimore Ravens and suspended indefinitely by the NFL.
"I hope that with this action, along with the new policy outlined by Commissioner Goodell, the NFL will emerge as leaders in the fight against domestic violence."
"Originally, you just see him carrying her so you don't know what happened," Knighton said. "... But now that the video is out, I think the league handled it the right way. Like I said, there's no place in the world for domestic violence."
Knighton said he didn't speak out about Rice's initial two-game suspension because he didn't know all the details.
— Titans tackle Michael Oher, former teammate of Rice's in Baltimore whose locker was next to the running back:
"If my daughter was to get hit like that from another man, I'd have a serious problem with it. So I wish him the best, but it's no place for that. I don't care if you're a football player, a professional athlete or anything, a regular man or anything,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, there's no place for that — striking a woman."
"It just came from the heart, really," Knighton explained later in the locker room. "Whether I was a football player or not, I spoke my mind. A lot of guys don't speak their mind just because they're worried about the consequences and what people think. But I'm one of those guys that regardless of what it is, I'm going to speak my mind.
Football is a fraternity, and NFL players rarely criticize each other publicly, especially when it comes to matters of discipline.
Here's a sampling of other reactions across the NFL:
He unleashed a series of tweets saying,China Jerseys Authentic, among other things, that Rice should be kicked out of the league and thrown in jail. He also criticized NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell for initially suspending Rice for just two games.
Caldwell acknowledged that players are loathe to criticize one another, but "sometimes you've got to step up, not just as a football player, and voice your opinion. And if you really feel strongly about something, I don't think the uniform you wear or the team you play for should determine if you speak out or not."

— Cleveland Browns coach Mike Pettine, who called the video "deeply disturbing, especially as a father that has two daughters":
— Bills coach Doug Marrone, who supports Vera House, which assists victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse:
Among the most outspoken was Denver defensive tackle Terrance "Pot Roast" Knighton,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping.
— Judy Harris Kluger, a former New York City judge and now executive director of Sanctuary for Families, a leading service provider and advocate for survivors of domestic violence and related forms of gender violence:
Knighton is the oldest of four boys, "and I'm a role model for them also. So, I don't think that's acceptable in any workplace, any job you have, anywhere you live, wherever you are,NFL Cheap Jerseys, what color you are, how much money you make. That shouldn't be accepted anywhere."
"There's just no place for that behavior in our society."
Gay's mother, Carolyn, was shot and killed by Gay's stepfather in Tallahassee, Florida, when Gay was 7 years old. He volunteers at the Women's Center & Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh and is an advocate for domestic violence victims.
"I felt strongly about the situation and domestic violence overall. So I just spoke on it. I gave my opinion. I think the league handled it the right way."
"So I'm not concerned about the sport. I'm concerned about what happens in the world, what happens in real life. "
When he saw the TMZ video of Rice's hit,Supply Cheap Jerseys, Knighton took to Twitter, saying "this video "makes me sick to my stomach" and adding, "That man should be thrown out the nfl and thrown into jail. Shame on those deciding his punishment. Smh."
— Steelers cornerback William Gay:
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 06:21 , Processed in 0.090442 second(s), 24 queries .