[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-6-22 13:45:31 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Mannion won't take any credit for his part in facilitating the emergence of Williams. To hear him tell it,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, Mannion was as much the fortunate beneficiary as Williams.
"I still feel like I'm still fighting as being an undrafted guy," Williams said.
Fellow Chargers receiver Isaiah Burse said Williams has only scratched the surface of how he can exploit that explosiveness.
Williams also wants to use his reputation as a burner to confuse and challenge opposing defensive backs.
"It was good Wholesale China Jerseys to see him and just kind of reminisce," Williams said. "I hadn't seen him since the pro day, really."
Williams signed with the Chargers as an undrafted free agent,Jerseys NFL Cheap, and stepped up with three 100-yard games last season after starter Keenan Allen suffered a season-ending knee injury. The speed Williams showed at the pro day was even more evident on the field, making six receptions of at least 40 yards. He was a devastating option working out of the slot.
With first-round pick Mike Williams out because of a back injury that could sideline him for the season and Allen limited due to a sore calf muscle, Williams is getting more work in training camp to refine his skill set. At 6-foot-4, he wants to improve at catching and contesting jump balls, an issue that was evident during practice Monday.
It was true of his breakout season last year, when he had 69 receptions for 1,059 yards and seven touchdowns. It was true of his collegiate career at Western Oregon, attending the Division II program instead of walking on at Oregon State. And it was certainly true of his unlikely route to the Beavers' pro day in 2015.
The arrangement proved beneficial for both. After a few weeks of working out together, Mannion went through his scripted throws,NFL Jerseys Outlet, helping convince the Rams to select him in the third round.
Treating it like a "track meet," Williams showed off his athleticism, including running a sub-4.5 40-yard dash. The chemistry he and Mannion had quickly developed allowed Williams to ignore the pressure of the moment.
"He still kills everybody but you don't understand how unstoppable you can be if you just use your speed to its full potential every single rep. Dudes are already scared of him, and they are going to be that much (more) scared," Burse said.
"I'm trying to be able to control my speed and use it as deceptively as I can because guys know I'm fast so I can kind of temper that  a little bit and attack them at that or vice versa," Williams said.
"Shoot, he's an awesome, awesome player," Mannion said. "But it was funny the way it worked out where I went from having nobody to throw to really at my pro day - at least not at wide receiver - to having Tyrell, who is now one of the top guys on the Chargers. To have him at my pro day made it easy."
After NFL Cheap Jerseys.cheapchinanfljerseys.us/]Cheap Jerseys Online[/url] playing with two future NFL wide receivers at Oregon State in Brandin Cooks and Markus Wheaton known for similar game-breaking burst, Mannion wasn't shocked that Williams produced when he got the chance.
COSTA MESA, Calif. (AP) — When Los Angeles Chargers receiver Tyrell Williams gets an opportunity, he makes the most of it.
"He's got to continue to pound that in his head. Your speed,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, use your speed, use your speed. And I feel like he's starting to get Cheap Stitched Jerseys it. Dude, he's fun to watch."
"We felt comfortable with each other and just went out there and had fun," Williams said.
Williams might have finished 17th in the NFL in yards receiving last season, but he is going into every day with the same scrappy mindset that earned a roster spot in the first place.
Oregon State didn't have any draft-eligible receivers that Mannion could work out with in front of league executives, coaches and scouts that year,Stitched Jerseys, so Williams' agent reached out with the suggestion that his client could be a target for the four-year starter. In return, Williams would get a chance to showcase himself in front of the massive crowd Mannion would bring to Corvallis, Ore.
"Tyrell I think is one of those long striders. Real top-end speed, like those others guys in a lot of ways," Mannion said. "I got to see his talent first-hand so it wasn't that surprising to me. I knew kind of with the injury situation there he was going to get some chances and he clearly capitalized on it."
Williams finally got to catch up with Los Angeles Rams quarterback Sean Mannion, who helped launch his unlikely NFL career because the former Oregon State standout needed someone to catch passes two years ago, after their teams held a joint practice on Saturday.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:38 , Processed in 0.075009 second(s), 23 queries .