10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-7 22:57:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Norwegian black/thrash butchers AURA NOIR are preparing to deliver their fifth full-length contribution to the extreme metal underworld this month. Appropriately bearing the title "Out To Die",Los Angeles Dodgers Yasmani Grandal Jersey, the album unloads eight hell-bent songs in the crushing fashion fans should rightfully and ravenously expect from the self-proclaimed "ugliest trio in the world." "Out To Die" now holds down a North American street date of March 27 by Norway's Indie Recordings, via stateside distribution by Prosthetic Records.Speaking to Terrorizer magazine shortly after a recent listening session in Oslo,Jayson Werth Nationals Jersey, AURA NOIR guitarist/vocalist Aggressor stated about the band's new CD, "It feels right. That's all I can say really. I'm not sitting here digging it; it's more like I'm content with having the finished product there, and now we can go play live. Because I think our music comes into its element when we're playing live. For me,Mike Gartner Capitals Jersey, a new album is like, 'Okay, we have more songs to play live now.'""Out To Die" marks the return of guitarist Rune Eriksen (a.k.a. ex-MAYHEM guitarist/songwriter Blasphemer), who now resides in Portugal and leads his own band AVA INFERI. Eriksen made several trips back to Norway to work on the new AURA NOIR songs with Aggressor and Apollyon (guitar, bass, vocals, drums; also bassist in IMMORTAL)."I wish we were all living in the same apartment and rehearsing every day,Detroit Tigers Cameron Maybin Jersey, all three of us together,Dez Bryant Jersey, but obviously that's not possible because we have our private lives and everything,San Francisco Giants Jake Peavy Jersey," Aggressor told Terrorizer. "But it brought about some new ways of working, and it actually worked out okay in the end."The endless roster of previous and current acts the members of AURA NOIR are attached to includes the names MAYHEM, IMMORTAL, AVA INFERI, DØDHEIMSGARD, VIRUS, CADAVER and dozens more. Since forming in the early '90s,Ryan Suter Jersey, the band has unleashed a plethora of releases,Mark McGwire Cardinals Jersey, including four LPs, a myriad of demos, EPs and splits and a live album prior to "Out To Die". While maintaining a generally cult status over the majority of their existence, it was the band's 2008-released "Hades Rise" album which brought on more widespread coverage of and attention of the band. The album was followed by AURA NOIR's first North American shows at the annual Maryland Deathfest in 2011 followed by a Midwest/East Coast mini-tour supporting MARDUK,Adama Traore Barcelona Jersey, gaining the band entire new legions of fans throughout the country, not to mention their European festival and tour appearances over the years.2012 sees AURA NOIR delivering some of their most raw and aggressive debauchery to date on "Out To Die", which was recorded at various locations in both Norway and Portugal (Blasphemer's current location) during December of 2011. The bar has once again been raised. Another milestone of putrid black thrash metal has been born."Out To Die" track listing:01. Trenches02. Fed To The Flames03. Abbadon04. The Grin From The Gallows05. Withheld06. Priest's Hellish Fiend07. Deathwish08. Out To DieThe songs "Fed To The Flames" and "Abbadon" are available for streaming below.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 13:02 , Processed in 0.069943 second(s), 26 queries .