4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-7-5 06:33:53 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Linden women pulled out all the stops, recently,NFL Jerseys Supply, to showcase their talent in hat designing.There were hats designed from coconut trash, fibre and branch; hats of tibisiri,Discount NFL Jerseys, newspapers and magazines, and even a hat made of cardboard.It was an absolute maze of hats, with models as young as three years and old as 60, strutting their stuff on stage,China Jerseys Cheap, as they exhibited the novel creations. Members of the audience were of course not to be outdone, as many also flaunted their hats on stage after the models had made their exit.Dubbed an excellent initiative by many, the “Elegant Fashions Easter Hats Affair” was promoted by Francine Major at her residence (Shanghai’s residence) in Amelia’s Ward. It was the fourth annual hat show to be promoted by Major.For this year’s event, designers were challenged to use primarily local and original materials, Major said.Although a few designers deviated from that theme, most gravitated to the concept like honey to a bee pot.At the end of the show, Monica Higgins was declared best designer after she secured two firsts and two thirds in the seven to eleven and 26 to 40-year category.She was followed by Marilyn Bourne in the second spot while Lauren Parris and Yvonne Drakes tied for the third position.Higgins’s designs were spectacular creations made from coconut thrash and tibisiri.  Parris also chose to work with coconut trash,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, including brooms, while Bourne opted to use a variety of materials. Yvonne Drakes displayed her designing skills by working with breadfruit leaves, among other items.However,NFL Jerseys Outlet, from the onset, it was Higgins’s exquisite creations that stole the spotlight. Patrons were in awe that the beautifully designed hats were actually made from coconut trash.Parris’s coconut creation which she displayed herself was also a huge crowd pleaser.She copped the first runner up position in the 50 and over category for her efforts.Pamela Skeete copped the first position with her cardboard creation, which she dubbed the “‘Christianburg Waterwheel”. She was presented with a four-burner gas stove by Aubrey (Shanghai) Major, the promoter’s husband.Many persons were however of the view that Lauren Parris should have won with her coconut hat.Parris’s hat was a masterpiece in craftsmanship, and it was quite evident that all the materials used were one hundred percent local.Sandra Van Tull was third with a hat fashioned from newspapers. Van Tull also flaunted a matching handbag.Another newspaper hat earned its wearer Enid Watson the fifth position,NFL Jerseys From China, while Trudy Scott copped the fourth position for her hat which was created with diverse materials,cheap nfl jerseys, including bauxite.Other winners were Tamika Elliot in the 26 years to 40 years category, and Latricia Solomon in the five to six years category. Solomon’s hat was designed by Marilyn Bourne.All the winners, including the children, were presented with gift items and other tokens of appreciation.The number one designer, Monica Higgins, said that she had been participating in the hat show since its inception.“However in the beginning, I would design hats to model myself, and I secured first, second and third respectively in consecutive years. So this year I decided to design hats for others to model, along with the matching dresses; and I’m really happy that I did. I’m overwhelmed with the results and the response from persons,” Higgins declared.Promoter Francine Major expressed satisfaction with the event and expressed her gratitude to all of the sponsors and other persons that supported the venture. (Enid Joaquin)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 06:23 , Processed in 0.052467 second(s), 26 queries .