9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-8 09:12:43 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Cameron Edney of Hardrock Haven recently conducted an interview with guitarist/vocalist Billy Graziadei of New York hardcore/metal veterans BIOHAZARD. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.Hardrock Haven: The new album,Erik Gustafsson Jersey, "Reborn In Defiance",Los Angeles Dodgers Clayton Kershaw Jersey, was released a few weeks back. After so many years of recording and releasing albums, does it ever get easier to deal with the anxiety and excitement that surrounds those last days before releasing something new?Billy Graziadei: Life is hard enough; you don't need to torture yourself when life does it for you. I handle things as they come my way,Randal Grichuk Cardinals Jersey, keep things in perspective and move on. I'm psyched for the release, but my focus has been on working some new tunes,Detroit Tigers Jordan Zimmermann Jersey, rehearsal for the tour and now that we're on the road… I'm in full tour mode and loving it.Hardrock Haven: As everyone would be well aware now,Munir El Haddadi Barcelona Jersey, Scott Roberts is the newest member to BIOHAZARD. When Evan [Seinfeld] left and you held auditions,Scott Hartnell Jersey, was there anyone that we would have known that applied or were they all relative newcomers to the scene?Billy Graziadei: There were some people from some bigger bands that wanted to join us and there were also a lot of people I expect to hear more from in the future whose talent was pretty obvious.Hardrock Haven: What was the first concert you attended and how much of an impact did that have on you musically?Billy Graziadei: Damn… That would probably be when I was five or six. I saw my uncle play in his band. There were like a few thousand people there. I remember being blown away and thinking to myself,Gerardo Flores Mexico Jersey, "That's what I wanna do." When I got into punk rock and hardcore, it was all over…it was more about the emotion,Mark Trumbo Orioles Jersey, feeling and message.Hardrock Haven: In this industry, you're constantly learning whether it's in the studio, on tour or the all-important business side of things. What do you feel has been one of the most important lessons you've learned to date?Billy Graziadei: When you're tired,Wizards Jersey, keep working… you can always sleep another time. All the so-called “secrets of success” will not work unless you do… get off yo ass and do something with your talent.Read the entire interview from Hardrock Haven.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 18:16 , Processed in 0.072121 second(s), 26 queries .