10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-8-2 11:47:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The young driver who lost control of his pick-up truck on Wednesday night, killing 37-year-old hotel employee Lavena Williams-Tull, was found to be 200% over the allowable alcohol consumption limit for motorists.Dead: Lavena Williams-TullThe breathalyzer test was administered to the young man a few hours after his vehicle slammed into Tull, sending her body several yards into the Ocean View International Hotel compound.This newspaper was reliably informed that the test was conducted all the way over on the West Coast of Demerara,Utah Jazz Jerseys, since there is currently no working breathalyzer on the East Coast of Demerara.A police source indicated that the driver, who resides at 176 Sparendaam (Pradoville 2), could be placed before the court as early as today,Dzenis Burnic Jersey, following the results of a post mortem examination on Tull’s remains.Meanwhile, the dead woman’s relatives are still reeling from the shock of her sudden death.When this newspaper visited the home of Tull’s mother in Melanie Damishana, East Coast Demerara, there was still loud wailing, even though hours had passed.Neighbours and other sympathizers, upon learning about the tragedy,Joel Ayayi Jersey, kept trickling in, offering their condolences to the bereaved family.Dorela Williams, the dead woman’s sister,Andre Schurrle Jersey, recalled the minutes before they learnt of her death.She told this newspaper that she was at home when her sister’s husband called her around 22:30 hours, enquiring about his wife’s workplace’s telephone number since he was not getting through to her cellular phone and she was a bit late in coming home.She told her brother-in- law that she did not know the number and she too tried calling Tull’s cellular phone but was also unsuccessful in making contact.“The phone kept ringing and then went to voicemail,” Williams said.Five minutes later her brother-in-law called back and told her that he had received word that her sister had died.That piece of information sent shivers down Williams’ spine.“I said, ‘Oh Jesus Christ’!” she exclaimed.At first she thought that her sister had been shot during a robbery in the hotel at which she was employed. But in the midst of the confusion,Jonas Jerebko Jersey, a villager on a motorcycle related that Tull was involved in a road accident and he urged relatives to go to the hospital.They first went to the scene of the accident and although the body had already been removed, they saw for themselves the carnage that had occurred.“I went to the police at the scene and asked him for my sister; I asked him if she was dead and he said no. It was a resident who told him ‘stop lying and tell de people de truth’,” Williams recalled.She spoke to another woman who was with her sister seconds before she died and the woman confirmed that Tull had died on the spot.The dead woman’s relatives finally left for the hospital, where reality hit home.“At first a male nurse was not giving me assistance,Custom Utah Jazz Jerseys, so I ran into the Emergency Room. The doctor stopped me and told me not to make noise because there were other patients there. He then pointed me to where my sister’s body was lying,” Williams stated.“There was ‘Lovey’, a bucket was catching her blood; her two ankles deh like on thread, severed; her shoulder break and mud was in her mouth….it was terrible,” Williams recounted.She said that the sight was too much for Tull’s husband.According to Williams, her sister, who had no children, celebrated her first wedding anniversary two months ago.Her death represents the 12th road fatality so far for this year.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 07:26 , Processed in 0.073422 second(s), 26 queries .