1萬

帖子

4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-8-5 06:12:56 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A post mortem examination conducted on 22-year-old Shiraz “Amir” Ali yesterday morning by Government Pathologist Dr. Nehaul Singh revealed that the cause of death was multiple incised wounds.Shiraz AliAccording to reports, these stab wounds were most likely delivered while Ali lay face down on his bed,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, after which the killer(s) left his body in the same position.The body of the cash crop farmer,Jeff Green Jersey, who resided at Lot Two Good Hope Railway Embankment,Cheap Jerseys Authentic, East Coast Demerara,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, was discovered on Monday by his mother.The body could be seen in close proximity to some burnt wires and relatives at first posited that he was electrocuted.Police however said that Ali was stabbed four times to the back,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, once to the neck and left side temple.Police sources said there were no signs of forced entry, leading investigators to suspect that Ali’s killer was known to him. The house was also ransacked.Speaking to Kaieteur News yesterday, Crime Chief Wendell Blanhum, confirmed that the man’s death was as a result of multiple incised wounds,Cheap Jerseys From China, consistent with being stabbed.Blanhum also revealed that the victim was attacked from behind, a consideration from the way the injuries were inflicted.Kaieteur News understands that a hammer and a knife in addition to cigarette butts, were removed from the scene, for possible DNA testing.When Kaieteur News arrived on the scene,Custom Orlando Magic Jerseys, curious onlookers could be seen in the yard and in the doorway of the blood stained room.According to the tearful mother, Bibi Hamid, she traveled to her son’s home on Monday morning after repeated efforts to call his phone failed. She had last seen him on Saturday.“I called his phone (Monday morning) and it (was) ringing out. I called the neighbours and them say them come over and call and they not hearing nothing. My mind say, ‘Let me come at the house and see what happen’. My son must tell me where he going if he left to go anywhere.”Hamid related that when she pushed the bedroom door it was to discover her son’s bloodstained body.Other onlookers strongly ruled out suicide. They also mentioned that Ali had no known enemies. They noted that the youth would attend Masjid regularly.One neighbour said he last saw Ali on Sunday burning refuse near to the row of farm beds in his yard.“Is till when I hear the mother hollering I know something wrong.” He said that he noticed no unusual activity around the house on Sunday night.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 14:42 , Processed in 0.076452 second(s), 25 queries .