4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-9-10 17:17:47 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A post mortem examination done on the remains of Anita Baichan, the woman who was bound, gagged andDead: Anita Baichanleft to die in her burning house at Plantation Hope, West Coast Berbice (WCB) by two sadistic men, has revealed that she died from smoke inhalation.The examination was done by Pathologist Dr. Vivekanand Bridgemohan at the Fort Wellington Hospital, WCB. The 49-year-old mother was laid to rest yesterday in her hometown.Meanwhile, as investigators continue their probe, a senior police official confirmed that the ex-lover of one of Baichan’s daughters is still being considered as the prime suspect in the woman’s death.Kaieteur News was told that detectives are convinced that Sunday night’s incident was an inside job and was done/planned by someone who is familiar with the house. They believed that robbery was not the motive.The suspect, an ex-policeman and another individual were charged two years ago with the execution-style murder of a woman and the wounding of her sister.The matter against the duo was subsequently discharged in 2014.The woman’s son, Moshim Khan, was also bound, gagged, beaten and left to die in the burning building but he managed to escape.One of Khan’s sisters, Natasha- a teacher also resided at the house but when the men entered she was not in the country. In fact, the men entered the home around 02:00 hrs last Sunday and his sister was returning home from the United States of America at 08:00 hrs.Khan, in an interview, told this newspaper that the masked men entered the two storey house by removing a part of the grill work at one of the windows in the bottom flat.He explained that he and his mother went to bed around 21:00 hrs on Saturday after watching a movie.“I deh sleeping and I feel a sharp lash around my eye and before meh could open meh eye, meh feel another one and then me see a man standing in front of me with a cutlass to my neck and he said to me, ‘Don’t make noise,’. Then I realized someone chopping meh in me sleep,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping,” Khan recalled.He said that the intruder tied him with strips of cloth and dragged him to his mother’s room where she was already tied and was being stomped on by another masked man as they continuously demanded cash.The men also inquired about his sister but according to Khan, he lied and told them that she was already married and was living with her husband.Khan said that his mother suffered mostly. He said she was bleeding from her face and she was crying out in pain continuously. He noted, too, that she was losing consciousness.“Meh asked dem to give me some Limacol to rub it on her and he (bandit) went and get it so meh stretch meh hand to collect it but he started making fun of us and he open it and throw it all over we and he take cream and spray it on us and then one of them take a drink from the fridge and throw it on we. Them went mocking we when we begging for we life,” the son said.The traumatized young man said that the two men ‘smoked weed’ and blew the smoke on their faces.Investigations are ongoing.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 04:41 , Processed in 0.064116 second(s), 28 queries .