1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-10-11 13:48:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Watson will have to deal with proven pass rusher Robert Mathis and Bjoern Werner, a first-round pick who was his teammate at Florida State, as well as a loud crowd in a dome in his NFL debut.
With the ability to scramble when the protection breaks down and the speed to excel at the read-option game, Pryor gives Oakland a much-needed big-play option on an offense that lacks playmakers.
Kluwe averaged 46.6 yards per punt with a 37.4 net average with one of seven punts ending inside the 20 and no touchbacks, but is more consistent and a more reliable holder for kicker Sebastian Janikowski.
"Marquette won the competition as the punter and we'll continue to work with the holding situation," Allen said. "I think Seabass feels comfortable. The good thing is we've got really a Hall of Fame type kicker,Fc Bayern Trikot G��nstig, an outstanding kicker,NBA Jerseys From China, and I really don't anticipate that being any issue."

Pryor did take the first snap with the first-team offense during a drill in the portion of practice open to the media. Flynn is healthy after missing last week with a sore right elbow.
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — The Oakland Raiders are gradually solidifying their starting lineup for the season opener. They aren't quite ready to announce their starting quarterback.
When Shane Lechler left in free agency, King seemed ready to get his chance as the team's punter. But Oakland brought in Kluwe to challenge King and initially kept both punters on the 53-man roster Saturday before cutting Kluwe a day later.
Allen has announced starters at left tackle, tight end, cornerback and punter but will not reveal who will start at quarterback in order to make the Colts prepare for both the athletic Pryor and the more stationary Flynn.
King averaged 53.6 yards per punt with a 45.3 yard net average one of seven punts ending inside the 20, and two touchbacks in four exhibition games. He has the bigger leg of the two.
The punter competition was one of the most watched at training camp this summer. The Raiders liked King so much last summer as an undrafted free agent out of Fort Valley State that they kept him on injured reserve all season.
Among the other camp battles, Jeron Mastrud beat out Richard Gordon at tight end,Nike Shoes Clearance Outlet, Marquette King won the punting job over Chris Kluwe, and first-round pick D.J. Hayden will begin his career as a cornerback in the nickel package rather than a starter in the base defense.
"It was a little nerve-racking," King said. "I felt pretty good. I mean, I thought I had a pretty good preseason."
Coach Dennis Allen said Monday that he will not disclose whether Terrelle Pryor or Matt Flynn will start the season opener at Indianapolis until game time for "competitive" reasons.
Whoever plays quarterback will have a rookie starting at left tackle whose only game experience at that crucial position came in the exhibition finale last week,Discount Air Max 90.
Menelik Watson, a second-rounder out of Florida State who has played just two years of football,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, played well enough in that game and in his week of practice after a calf injury to earn the starting job with Jared Veldheer out at least half the season with a torn left triceps.
NOTES: The Raiders signed T Tony Pashos, who was released by Washington on Saturday, and cut T Alex Barron. Barron started two exhibition games at LT before being passed up by rookie Menelik Watson. ... Oakland signed fourth-round QB Tyler Wilson to the practice squad a day after waiving him. ... The rest of the practice squad is WR Greg Jenkins, DBs Chance Casey and Shelton Johnson, OLs Lamar Mady and Matt McCants, TE Brian Leonhardt and LB Marshall McFadden to the practice squad. ... LB Sio Moore (toe) and WR Brice Butler (hamstring) returned to practice. S Usama Young, TE David Ausberry (shoulder) and Janikowski (right calf) all sat out.
"Just have a lot of preparing to do to get ready for these guys and their scheme and the things they like to do," he said. "You just have to key on that, probably knowing that as a first-time rookie they'll probably bring a lot of stuff my way. I just have to be extra,Maglia Juventus Originale 2019, extra prepared for what will happen."
Allen has said the starter will be the quarterback who is best able to move the team and score points. In the preseason, that clearly was Pryor. The offense produced 32 points on 14 drives with Pryor at quarterback, compared to 10 points on 13 drives this preseason for Flynn. Flynn played mostly with and against starters, while Pryor was in mostly with second-team players.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 03:27 , Processed in 0.070985 second(s), 26 queries .