10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-10 00:40:07 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Self Reliance and Success workshop held at the Linden Enterprise Network over theFirst Lady Sandra Granger presenting a participant with her certificate.past five days,Blackhawks #35 Tony Esposito White CCM Throwback Stitched NHL Jersey, yesterday culminated with the 40 participants receiving certificates. These certificates would be recognized by the Ministry of Business and micro institutions.The Workshop was funded by the Ministry of Social Protection.It was the second such workshop to be held in Linden. Guyana’s First Lady Sandra Granger,China Jerseys Online, was on hand for both its commencement on Monday and culmination yesterday.Mrs. Granger applauded the women for their participation and handed out certificates.She was also presented with tokens of appreciation from the proud participants.The “Self Reliance and Success in Business” workshops were first rolled out last year under the auspices of the Office of the First Lady.Participants were drawn from communities such as Prosville, Amelia’s Ward, Kara Kara, West Watooka, Christianburg, Sibirien and Blue Berry Hill among others.One vendor,China Jerseys NFL, Emelda, said that the workshop has helped her greatly. “I learnt a lot of things, including the six p’s of business, because I used to wonder why my business was just going and coming, but now with the new things I have learnt, like customer service and so on. I feel empowered to go forward. The workshop was very good-very edifying.“I can say to other women to look out for this programme when it comes to your community so that you can empower yourself through self reliance.”Linden Mayor, Carwyn Holland, and other regional officials at the ceremony.Merle Bourne-Niles, a nail technician, said that the Workshop was very educational as it taught her the importance of bookkeeping among other things.“My experience with the workshop is very wide. I have learnt so much to take my business to the next level. I have learnt to do book keeping,Authentic China NFL Jerseys, to legalize my business and make it more reachable for customers.”Mayor Carwyn Holland said that the workshop was a great initiative. “Today we have a group of forty women being empowered and they are moving forward confidently.Forty women being empowered to me,Nike Giants #74 Geoff Schwartz White Mens Stitched NFL Elite Jersey, are 40 families being empowered,76ers #3 Allen Iverson White Bethel High School Stitched NBA Jersey, and 40 families being empowered means that you have so many persons who will be empowered in Linden. This is a great initiative- it is embracing sociology of enterprise and I believe that is one thing that will move this Town forward,Nike Rams #21 Janoris Jenkins Green Mens Stitched NFL Limited Salute to Service Jersey, where persons can move on with an enterprising mindset instead of sitting at home waiting for an answer to a job application. Persons will become more entrepreneurial and business oriented.”Holland pointed to the difference in attitude that was displayed by the women upon completion of the workshop compared to when they first began- adding that they were far more positive in their sales ‘pitches’ at the end of the programme.Pointing out that women are great financial managers, Holland posited that it is important to have financial accountability for the success of any business, and it thus augers well to empower them, as it would mean empowering an entire family.First Lady Sandra Granger said that the workshop could not have been a success without the persons who worked behind the scenes.Mrs. Granger wished the participants success in their future endeavors and extended thanks to her staff, coordinator Sandra Adams and team, and Interweave Solutions who facilitated the workshop.She also thanked Regional Chairman,Authentic China Jerseys, Rennis Morian, and Mayor Carwyn Holland.The Workshop was facilitated by Wayne Barrow of Interweave Solutions,Nike Raiders #28 Latavius Murray Black Team Color Mens Stitched NFL Limited Jersey, a Non-Governmental Organisation that assists local organizations and congregations in developing and creating self-reliance by providing requisite training to kick start and promote their own businesses. He was ably assisted by Johann Sanjay Pooran and Marcia Meredith.The aim of the workshops is to empower women by teaching them to manage and sustain their small business ventures.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 13:09 , Processed in 0.068725 second(s), 28 queries .