主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-10-11 22:28:25 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
JACKSONVILLE,Seconda Maglia Juve 2018/19, Fla. (AP) — Blaine Gabbert is a sideline spectator again.
Henne split repetitions with Gabbert during the offseason and in training camp,Cristiano Ronaldo Maglia Juve Originale, so he should be able to step into the starting role without any issues. Henne started Jacksonville's final two preseasons games.
The Jacksonville Jaguars ruled out Gabbert for Sunday's game at Oakland after he sliced open the back of his throwing hand in the season opener. Gabbert caught his right hand on a defender's facemask while scrambling for a 4-yard gain the closing minutes against Kansas City on Sunday. He received 15 stitches to close the wound.
"It's got to heal and we need to keep it clean," coach Gus Bradley said. "The big concern would be with all the stitches that it could reopen and then the chance of infection occurs. So we're going to handle that right. Hopefully we get him back either next week or following the Seattle game."
Henne completed 3 of 6 passes for 36 yards in relief.
"It was pretty severe," Bradley said. "They're worried that some of the skin isn't there. It ripped off part of the skin,Nike Air Max Sko Dame, so some of those are even open right now even though they were stitched. So the fear of getting infection and sweat from practice and anything that could get in there."
Gabbert has missed eight of the team's last 11 games,Air Max 2019 Scontate, including the final six last season. He played through a torn labrum in his left shoulder last season, but ended up on injured reserve because of a forearm injury. He missed two preseason games last month after sustaining a hairline fracture in his right thumb.
"If there's one good out of that now we have a guy that's seasoned, that's played a lot of football for us," Bradley said. "We have a lot of faith in Chad. I know that he's a guy we felt strongly about going through the whole process."
Gabbert completed 16 of 35 passes for 121 yards and two interceptions against the Chiefs,Nike Air Max 1 Suomi, including one Tamba Hali returned for a touchdown in the fourth quarter. He was sacked six times in the 28-2 loss, the worst opener in franchise history.
He won't be able to practice this week because of concerns that dirt and sweat could get in the wound and cause infection. The team is hopeful he will be able to play Sept. 22 at Seattle. If not, then he should return Sept. 29 against Indianapolis.
The former Michigan standout started the final six games last season and finished with 2,Air Max Scontate Donne,084 yards passing, 11 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He lost the battle for the starting job in training camp last month and recently vowed to stay ready for another chance.

"Obviously it's been a roller coaster, but at the same time, I just try to keep a level head," Henne said. "I go out there each and every day, try to get better and compete and just show the coaching staff that I'm ready whenever my number's called. ... You never know what's going to go on throughout the season. There are injuries that happen, and I just have to stay ready at all times."
Team doctors took X-rays of Gabbert's hand after his latest injury, but there was no damage aside from the gash.
Chad Henne will start against the Raiders, and newly signed Ricky Stanzi will serve as the backup.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:28 , Processed in 0.079278 second(s), 23 queries .