主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-10-15 02:07:51 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I don't really listen to it and don't pay attention to it,Cheap Air Max 270 Womens," he said. "We're doing everything we can to play as clean of football as we possibly can and make as little mistakes as we can."
The fifth-year veteran has 635 passing yards and four touchdowns two games into the season. He signed an extension that will pay him $41,Adidas AlphaBounce Pas Cher France.5 million in guaranteed money and as much as $76.5 million total.
Coach Jim Schwartz did not address the media Tuesday and there was no update on the condition of Bush, who had just two rushing attempts and a fumble in the second half of the loss at Arizona after taking a helmet to his left knee midway through the second quarter.
The Lions rank eighth in total offense this season and are seventh in passing offense. They're tied for sixth-most points scored.
ALLEN PARK,Discount Shoes Online, Mich. (AP) — The Detroit Lions made a big investment in quarterback Matthew Stafford during the offseason and, so far, he's earning it.
And only Tom Brady and Drew Brees have thrown more touchdown passes in the last two seasons.
He could use some help from his receivers. The Lions and Patriots lead the league with eight dropped passes in the first two games.
Even before the extension, Stafford proved his worth to a franchise that hasn't had a Pro Bowl quarterback since the 1970s.
Stafford was 24 for 36 through the air in Sunday's 25-21 loss at Arizona for 278 yards and two touchdown passes to Calvin Johnson, including a 72-yarder. He's completed 66 percent of his passes so far this season against one interception for a passer rating of 102.
"They're forcing us to take the underneath stuff. If they're going to play deep, we're going to play catch-and-run and make them pay for it," he said.
The addition of Reggie Bush has seen the Lions calling more short passing plays. Stafford said teams shouldn't expect that to be the norm,Asics Dynaflyte 2 Hombre.
"It's on everybody. It's on me, too," Stafford said.  "I've got to give them more catchable passes and guys need to make a few more plays, but at the same time I'm having guys make great catches for me, so I take the good with the bad."
Neither Stafford nor fellow running back Joique Bell would speculate on Bush's availability Sunday in Washington, where the Lions have lost 21 straight games. The franchise's last road victory against the franchise was in 1935, when the Redskins played in Boston.
"I'm just trying to play smart. I've had another year of experience,Stitched Nike NFL Jerseys," Stafford said Tuesday.
Still, a handful of mistakes,Curry 1 Low White For Sale, including a pass-interference penalty that set up Arizona's go-ahead touchdown last weekend left some bemoaning the state of the "same old Lions." Stafford paid it no heed.
He's one of just four players to throw for more than 5,000 yards in a season and recorded the best passer rating for a Lions quarterback (97.4) when the Lions secured a wildcard playoff berth in 2011. That effort earned him NFL Comeback Player of the Year laurels.
He'll get a chance to add to his hot start Sunday when the Lions travel to Washington, which has seen opposing signal-callers complete 73 percent of their passes with six touchdowns in the new season.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:40 , Processed in 0.076176 second(s), 23 queries .