1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-10-15 16:36:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Dalton threw two short passes to gain 15 yards and called the team's last timeout with 4 seconds left to set up Nugent's game-winning field goal.
"The biggest turnaround in the game was the blocked field goal because it ended up being a 10-point swing,Air Max 1 Ireland," Schwartz said.
"I love how confident everyone always is," Nugent said. "Nobody freaks out. I think it all begins with (Marvin Lewis) because he and his staff don't get too high or too low."
After Dalton was sacked for the first and only time Sunday,Nike Schuhe Schweiz Outlet, Bengals punter Kevin Huber hit a perfect,Air Force 270 Australia, 45-yard punt that pinned Detroit to its 6 with 1:43 left.
The AFC North-leading Bengals (5-2) won a game for the second straight week by the same score thanks to Nugent's right foot. He made an overtime kick to give Cincinnati a win after it blew a 14-point, fourth-quarter lead at Buffalo.
NOTES: Bengals CB Leon Hall left the game early with an Achilles tendon injury. "It seems pretty significant," Lewis said. ... The Lions lost starting OTs Riley Reiff (hamstring) and Corey Hilliard (knee) during the game, but Reiff was able to return. ... Bengals DT Devon Still (elbow) and Lions CB Rashean Mathis (groin) were also hurt.

Cincinnati scored the first time it had the ball when Dalton connected with Green on an 82-yard TD, the second-longest pass of his career, after the receiver got past cornerback Chris Houston. Green finished with six catches and 155 yards receiving.
Johnson caught nine passes for 155 yards and two TDs, the second of which was one of the most impressive of his career because he leaped to catch a 50-yard pass while surrounded by three Bengals in the end zone to make it 24-all early in the fourth.
The Lions gained just 17 yards, then Martin sent a punt out of bounds at the Bengals 49.
He was 24 of 34 for 372 yards, the third-highest total of his career and threw three touchdown passes for the second straight game. He didn't have an interception to help him reach a career-high 135.9 QB rating.
"We wrote a pretty good script there at the end,Cheap Adidas Shoes China," Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said.
Dalton was pretty good again, too.
DETROIT (AP) — Andy Dalton and Matthew Stafford combined to throw a lot of highlight-worthy passes — especially to A.J. Green and Calvin Johnson.
Stafford was 28 of 51 for 357 yards with three TDs and didn't throw an interception.
Dalton took advantage, lofting a 12-yard pass into the back of the end zone,Nike Schuhe Neu Damen, where only Marvin Jones could catch it with 41 seconds left in the first half.
"I thought they were going to try blocking the punt and I rushed myself,Nike Air Max Salg," Martin said. "I was trying to put the ball on the sideline and keep it away from the returner and I pulled it."
"It was one of the best catches I have ever seen," Stafford said.
"I put this loss on me, not anybody else," said Houston, who was benched for part of the game.
But the Cincinnati Bengals used superior special teams for a second straight hard-fought road win, 27-24 against the Detroit Lions on Sunday.
"Pretty clutch kick, two weeks in a row," Dalton said.
"We were in a tough spot," Stafford said. "If we would have dropped back in a pass play on that first play, I would have been in my own end zone."
The Bengals had a pretty good pitch-and-catch combination, too.
Mike Nugent's 54-yard field goal as time expired won it, but two punts and a blocked field goal also were crucial.
"I told him what I told the rest of the team," Detroit coach Jim Schwartz said. "This is a tough, bitter loss, and we need to learn from these mistakes and not make them again."
Detroit will work on ways to avoid allowing a player to bust through the middle of its line on a field goal because that's what Carlos Dunlap did when he blocked David Aker's kick from the Cincinnati 16, leading to a return that gave the Bengals the ball at the Detroit 40 with 2:17 left in first half.
The Lions (4-3) rallied from an 11-point, third-quarter deficit and looked as if they did enough to send the game to OT, but rookie Sam Martin shanked a punt just 28 yards to midfield in the final minute.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 03:51 , Processed in 0.074067 second(s), 28 queries .