10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-10 10:31:47 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
I first learned of e-cigarettes about a year ago. Because my friends were well aware that I was a heavy smoker, several of them approached me from time to time to show-off their new e-cigarette discovery. However, I wasn’t interested in considering the possibility of quitting smoking at that time. Since then, I stumbled upon some articles online and realized that perhaps I should take a 2nd look at them.
A wide variety of strengths are available in electronic cigarettes as well. Another reason to try and quit smoking with “e-cigarettes” is simply the costs. A set of five cartridges is about twenty dollars, which is equal to about 500 cigarettes. To buy the initial set of e cigarettes is around a hundred dollars, but savings will quickly accumulate, especially if you used to smoke a pack a day or more. Money can be big motivation when trying to quit smoking.
Quitting is so very difficult. You know all the hazards, you know you shouldn’t do it,Cheap Jerseys From China, and you know you want help. Cold turkey is a hard road, although many have made it work. There are many techniques to help such as Laser Therapy, hypnosis, gums and patches,Pistons #0 Andre Drummond Navy Stitched NBA Jersey, and E-cigarettes (E-cigarettes make no medical claims as an aid to smoking cessation and are used as a substitute for smoking that don’t include the 4000 toxins that cigarettes contain and will not give you that identifiable smoker’s smell). Where can you go in the Tampa Bay area for help? Always check with your primary care doctor and discuss your options.
The main content of e-cigarettes is nicotine cartridge with liquid nicotine. The nicotine cartridges are available at different strengths such as half strength, minimal strength and full strength. The user can gradually reduce the strength of the nicotine cartridges and finally they are able to quit smoking. A small battery powered atomizer will change the liquid nicotine into vapor during inhalation. The user will get the nicotine hit within a few seconds. The vapor will be released by a flow sensor. The tip of the e-cigarette also contains a tiny LED and that will provide an orange glow during inhalation. Thus the user will get the exact feeling of using a real cigarette.
Those who buy electronic cigarettes experience just how much the habit is comparable to smoking regular cigarettes at first. Later on in their use of e-cigarettes, nevertheless, they are going to realize just how much better it can be compared to smoking. Unfortunately, the false news reports which have been coming out from several sources have stopped particular folks from continuing to buy e-cigarettes. Many first-hand accounts disprove such gossip,Wholesale Jerseys China, and allow folks their very own clear conscience on whether or not to buy electronic cigarettes.
E-Cigarettes are in appearance quite similar to conventional cigarettes, one pro for smokers who want to switch. There are some obvious differences, though, which some smokers may view as cons. An E Cigarette does require some advanced planning since you must ensure the battery is charged. But this should not be a significant hindrance since chargers can plug into a regular house outlet along with portable charges for the car. Of course, E Cig USA smokers can always carry a back-up charger. This difference alone between E Cigs and tobacco containing cigarettes is really quite worth the adjustment to lessen the risks associated with tobacco consumption.
The University of East London had researchers who studied eighty five smokers. Each of these smokers was given dummy treatment (placebo) or an electronic cigarette containing nicotine.
So if you are bent on quitting the nasty habit, a great way for you to go would be gradually yet surely with the use of electronic cigarettes as an alternative. You can start to learn more about this by going online.
These devices are also referred to as electric cigarettes and e-cigarettes. E-cigarettes are an alternative to tobacco cigarettes.
Read More
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 16:33 , Processed in 0.055824 second(s), 26 queries .