4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-11-27 04:21:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Brazilians living in Guyana, who were the subject of a merciless beating by local police ranks two Saturdays ago,NFL Jerseys From China, are slated to meet with the Brazilian Ambassador today.From left: Errol Prince, Varnverona Prince, Ranaldo Prince and Larenzo Prince,Cheap Nike Air Max Wholesale, in the background is Otilla PereiraKaieteur News was made to understand that, in light, of no apparent justice being served,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, Brazilian authorities intend to take the matter up with the Guyana government.Two Saturdays ago, photos and video footage began surfacing with police ranks beating persons in the Marudi trail.The persons, all civilians, are part of a group of miners who are protesting what they are calling their unlawful removal from a mining claim that is registered to a Canadian mining concern, Romanex Guyana Explorations Limited.The police ranks were accompanied by officials from the Guyana Geology and Mines Commission (GGMC) to clear several the “illegal” miners from the Marudi mining district.About 300 local miners have been operating approximately 22 dredges in the area for the past 10 years when the Canadian firm appeared to have neglected it.Victims of the police brutality included a Brazilian woman Varverona Prince, 43 and her 10- year-old son Ranaldo PrinceEven though video footage shows persons trying to shield the two from the brunt of the licks dished out by police ranks,Cheap Air Max 90 Online, the lad still suffered injuries and was taken to the Aishalton Hospital.At that location, young Prince was examined by a medex and was transferred to the Lethem Hospital where he was seen by a medical professional.The lad’s left leg is currently in cast and his family was advised that he sustained a “severe” fracture.Brumell’s “investigation”The immediate Sunday after the civilians were brutalized, the story was featured in this newspaper and on that day calls were made to the acting top cop,Nike NFL Jerseys China, Leroy Brumell,Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping, who had expressed anger and promised a full investigation and the ranks would have been brought to justice.“I have ordered the Commander of F Division to conduct an inquiry. I want a proper investigation. I can’t let that go down the drain…We know who the ranks are. They are coming out tomorrow (which would have been last week Monday). I told the Commander that I want an investigation and that we will take action, I can assure you,” the Top Cop had stated.Brumell had claimed that he was particularly concerned about reports that a child was among those assaulted.However,China Jerseys Cheap, this newspaper understands that the ranks involved in the beating are still at that location “operating as usual.”The Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment had also signaled that their entity would do its own investigation. But information on how that is coming along hasn’t surfaced as yet.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 01:50 , Processed in 0.080291 second(s), 28 queries .