1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-12-3 11:59:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
And so it was a match. Burfict came to Cincinnati looking to show everyone that he could make an impact without making trouble.
"You know, sometimes he rubs off on me. Sometimes I feel like I'm in his element. I take the same energy he does and sometimes it makes me go crazy on the field."
"So it's been a good example for everybody,A.Q. Shipley Jersey."
Both make a lot of game-turning plays. Both draw a lot of fine-worthy fouls.
Like every other NFL team, the Bengals knew he had immense talent. The question was whether he could channel it and stay within the rules.
"We can't have those," Lewis said. "We've got to clean them up as a football team. This is not the WWF, and you don't get any points for retaliating.
Being around Harrison has made an impact on Burfict.
The 6-foot-1, 255-pound linebacker leads the NFL with 77 unassisted tackles and 118 combined tackles. He's made seven tackles in the backfield, broken up six passes, recovered two fumbles, forced a fumble,Supply Cheapest Soccer Jerseys, and gotten a sack and an interception.
During a 2010 game, Burfict head-butted Oregon State quarterback Ryan Katz. During his last season at Arizona State, he was benched in the second half of a game for picking up two personal fouls.
There's no way that Burfict won't play. Not with the way he's affecting games.
The linebacker also had another penalty for unnecessary roughness against Cleveland, his sixth of the season. Defensive tackle Domata Peko was flagged for unnecessary roughness later in the game, too.
CINCINNATI (AP) — Linebacker James Harrison didn't need much time to think about the similarities between himself and Vontaze Burfict,NBA Jerseys Outlet Shop, whose locker is only a few feet away.
"He's a leader," Burfict said. "I crack jokes with him all the time, and I enjoy having him on the team.

A subpar performance at the NFL combine gained him the label of a player who wasn't worth the risk. After the combine, he wrote letters to NFL teams, trying to change their minds.
"I like to play with a fire," Burfict said. "One of our linebackers was getting pushed. I've got everybody's back on defense and if someone's pushing me, they've got my back. I retaliated and pushed him, and I think that set the tone.
"I think it helps guys realize you don't need all the antics, you don't need all the craziness, just get out there and make a play and play the game with a passion and intensity and be really good at it," offensive tackle Andrew Whitworth said. "And that's what he does really well.
Cincinnati signed Harrison as a free agent from Pittsburgh, hoping he could give the Bengals another pass-rushing threat from an outside linebacker spot. He and Burfict dress nearby in a corner of the locker room.
"I see a little of him in me, especially with the fines,Argentina National Soccer Team Jerseys," Harrison said, managing a slight smile.
"Everyone was like, 'OK, let's go. They want to play like that?'"
"This is not acceptable, and it won't be acceptable. And if they don't fix it they won't play."
Burfict was honored as the AFC's defensive player of the week for his effort,J.R. Smith Jersey, which left Cincinnati (7-4) in control of the AFC North heading into its bye week.
At Arizona State, he was the Pac-10's defensive freshman of the year, starting nine games at middle linebacker. His unrelenting style resulted in big plays and lots of penalties. Burfict was flagged for more than a dozen personal fouls in his college career.
Burfict also has given glimpses of why every team in the league passed on him in the 2012 draft.
"I love the way Vontaze plays," defensive end Michael Johnson said. "It's contagious. It spreads. He's a very smart player, too. He plays extremely hard.
Last Sunday, Burfict had his finest game in his two seasons with the Bengals, who signed him out of Arizona State after the 2012 draft. He had 10 solo tackles, five assists, and  forced a fumble he returned 13 yards for a touchdown during a 41-20 win over Cleveland. Burfict's touchdown was part of a 31-point second quarter that set a franchise record.
Burfict has started every game this season and helped the Bengals get through the loss of middle linebacker Rey Maualuga, who has missed the last three games with a concussion and an injured left knee. Maualuga is expected back after the bye.
Harrison had an interception against the Browns and returned it for an apparent touchdown, running through center Alex Mack to get into the end zone. The touchdown was negated by a blocking penalty on the return, but Cincinnati kept the ball and scored its first touchdown.
The Cincinnati Bengals have seen one of their low-risk signings turn into one of the league's best finds,A.J. Klein Jersey, a quick and instinctive linebacker who is always around the ball and making tackles at an unmatched rate.
When the Bengals passed on Burfict in the seventh round of the draft, Lewis called him and told him Cincinnati was interested in signing him if no one else took him.
"He's a monster, straight up."
Coach Marvin Lewis has defended Burfict throughout the season, saying many of the penalties were unwarranted. He didn't defend Burfict's penalty for pushing a Browns player or his comments trying to justify it.
Other Bengals see Harrison's influence around the locker room, not only in Burfict's corner.
He got a chance right away. Outside linebacker Thomas Howard got hurt in the season opener last year, creating an opening for Burfict. He started 14 games and ended the season leading the team in tackles. He also had one sack.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 18:51 , Processed in 0.072132 second(s), 26 queries .