1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-2-6 16:35:04 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Foster and Keisel were unavailable for comment Friday, but Woodley answered questions after practice.
Gilbert has been battling a high-ankle sprain, but he played against Buffalo and didn't miss any time this week. He was limited early in the week, along with left tackle Kelvin Beachum (hip), right guard David DeCastro (ankle) and tackle-extra tight end Mike Adams (ribs). Center Fernando Velasco (knee) did not practice Wednesday,NFL Jerseys China, but returned Thursday along with the rest of the group to a full practice.
Woodley believed because there were two days remaining before the game,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, there was a "great chance" for him to be available. It's highly unlikely; players who don't practice Friday generally do not play in the ensuing game. If Woodley cannot play, Jason Worilds would move from right to left outside linebacker. And rookie Jarvis Jones would start on the right side.
"I guess it's going to be a game-time decision," Whimper said. "Whoever is out there, they have to be ready to play. I've been playing left guard in practice this week, and Ramon has been doing his rehab. So I'm working hard, and I'll be prepared to start if need be. I prepare myself to start every week."
NOTES: Rookie safety Shamarko Thomas has a high-ankle sprain and is out indefinitely. He was injured last week against the Bills. ... Adams, Beachum,Discount Nike Shoes China, DeCastro, Gilbert, Velasco and Heath Miller (not injury related) are probable.
"I think this week is better than last week, actually, as far as the O-line coming together," Gilbert said. "We weren't sure about a couple guys last week, but we got almost everybody back (Thursday), and we'll see about Ramon. He worked hard in rehab, and with a little rest this week he could be ready to play.
Veteran Guy Whimper will start for Foster at left guard, while Ziggy Hood will play for Keisel at right end.
"I feel pretty good,Nouveau Maillot Psg 2019 Pas Cher, so I think I'll be set to go on Sunday," Woodley said with a grin on his face that could be compared to a cat staring at an empty canary cage. "I wasn't out there all week, but I'm resting it up for Sunday."
"They thought Gil would be ready to go earlier in the week,Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys, but they thought he just needed some rest,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Whimper said. "So he got some work in practice (Friday) and was ready to go when they called his number to start the game. (But) it's a long season in the NFL, and injuries are part of it. Guys get banged up, and whoever is in a backup role has to be ready to step up."
They all missed Friday's practice, Foster with an ankle injury, Woodley with a calf problem and Keisel with a foot injury. None practiced this week.
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Three starters are expected to be out of the lineup when the Pittsburgh Steelers face the NFC North-leading Detroit Lions Sunday: linebacker LaMarr Woodley, defensive end Brett Keisel and guard Ramon Foster.
On the injury report Friday, the Steelers listed Woodley as doubtful, while Foster and Keisel were questionable.
That's what happened the previous week, as Whimper practiced at right tackle for Marcus Gilbert. When the game began against Buffalo, Gilbert was on the field.
"Ramon's a real tough guy and a durable guy, and he'll play if he can go. But if he can't go, we always have Abdullah (Whimper). He'll be ready, and he's done a good job at a number of positions for us. So, as long as we don't have any setbacks, the rest of the line should be all right to play against Detroit."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 06:54 , Processed in 0.114003 second(s), 26 queries .