找回密碼
 立即註冊

Login

免註冊即享有會員功能

搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 20|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Cheap Adidas Shoes Online China and that's when they'll stop doing the blitzes.

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-2-6 22:10:15 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Manuel's inconsistencies have come as no surprise to Jim Kelly, the Bills Hall of Fame quarterback.
He credited Manuel for having poise, but also added: "We just have to do a better job of just calming him down."
"No, we didn't have that," Manuel said with a laugh. "We couldn't simulate that one. But it was the best we could."
Until that happens, he understands opposing defenses are going to take the same approach against him.
NOTES: Kelly spoke while attending a ceremony at the Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Museum honoring late teammate, center Kent Hull. ... CB Leodis McKelvin (right hamstring) did not practice Wednesday, and his status is uncertain for Sunday. ... DT Kyle Williams (right Achilles tendon),Bvb Trikot Kinder, DE Mario Williams (left ankle), WR Stevie Johnson (hamstring) and RG Kraig Urbik (right knee) also did not practice but are expected to play.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Whether it's handling opposing pass rushers on the field, and questions off it, Bills rookie quarterback EJ Manuel is suddenly having a hard time escaping the blitz.
The only thing missing was a 250-pound linebacker in his face.
Manuel is going to have to do much better with the Bills (1-2) preparing to face another attacking style defense on Sunday, when they host the Baltimore Ravens (2-1).
In taking a big step back against the Jets,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Online, Manuel showed the tell-tale signs of inconsistency encountered by most NFL rookies. And that's raised concerns among Bills players as to how long it might take Manuel to find his footing against the blitz.
"He's getting there. He's had some tough days, but what rookie hasn't?" Kelly said.
Against the Jets,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Manuel at times looked rattled in completing 19 of 42 attempts for 243 yards and a touchdown. And he was particularly bad in third- or fourth-down situations.
Buffalo has converted just 14 of 45 third down chances. And more often than not,Authentic Air Max 720, that's been the result of having difficulty gaining yards on first and second down.
Manuel's struggles came a week after he showed signs of his potential by rallying the Bills to a last-second 24-23 win over Carolina.

Since spending much of last weekend flat on his back, Manuel was back on his feet Wednesday, feeling better prepared in facing pressure after spending the past two days working on it in practice.
"I'm sure a lot more teams are going to try to amp it up a little bit, too," he said. "So I think the biggest thing is showing that you can handle it, and that's when they'll stop doing the blitzes."
"Yeah, I'm a lot more prepared," Manuel said. "I learned a lot from that game and the mistakes I made."
The Bills' defense went after him in practice Wednesday. And Manuel spent part of his day off Tuesday working on his own in making quick, precise throws downfield.
"It's hard to say," center Eric Wood said. "I think he'll rebound, though. Just working with him for the past few months, I think every time a challenge is presented, he's kind of stepped up."
"We all hope he'll turn out to be the quarterback we've been praying for,Wholesale Jerseys From China," Kelly added. "Great kid. Great work ethic. Time will only tell. But I'm one guy who is pulling for EJ Manuel."
Not all of the blame should land on Manuel, because the Bills are experiencing difficulty maintaining drives whether they're running or passing.
Running back C,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.J. Spiller offered a mixed response Wednesday.
The extra work became necessary in light of Manuel's struggles in a 27-20 loss to the New York Jets on Sunday. When he wasn't being sacked eight times, Manuel was sailing desperation passes out of bounds.
Though he hit tight end Scott Chandler for a 33-yard touchdown pass on third-and-6, Manuel was otherwise dreadful. On third or fourth down, he went 3 of 14 for 55 yards passing and was sacked twice.
"I felt like I should've been more composed," Manuel said. "When they're bringing the house at you, it's a tough thing to deal with. But nonetheless, you have to deal with it. It's just a part of maturing in the position."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 18:24 , Processed in 0.071647 second(s), 26 queries .